PDA

View Full Version : Glock 31 Deal @ FTCKY PX!

Mills
01-07-2016, 21:45
Gents, figured I would throw it up here as I hate to see a good sidearm gather dust in a case when the price is dramatically lowered.

Fort Campbell PX, Glock 31 (.357 SIG), Gen 4, 3 mags, New

Clearance price: $269 ish. Original price was around $560

Was told that no one buys them cause of the ammo. I figured someone on here might already have something that takes that round, or reloads them.

Not sure how many they have.

Good luck

SittingElf
01-08-2016, 03:31
That's actually a big surprise on the price...at AAFES.

The real downer is that AAFES hasn't aggressively pursued being able to offer the various Military Discount deals available from a number of firearm manufacturers like the Blue Label program from Glock for Military and LEO's.

They simply don't seem to give a damn about providing the best deals for their customers.

In my experience, AAFES more appropriately stands for the Army and Air Force Extortion Syndicate.

By the way, if anyone is interested in Tracking Point's technology and weapons, the company is now offering financing for their "can't miss" rifles!

Oldrotorhead
01-08-2016, 07:02
This gives you a second caliber.
http://www.kkmprecision.com/shopping-cart/?func=order&frompage=cat&cat=G

CSB
01-08-2016, 16:50
The Fort Campbell PX is only allowed to sell to Kentucky residents. For those aware of the geography, the Kentucky-Tennessee state line runs right through Fort Campbell, and the PX happens to fall on the Kentucky side.

They (the FFL contractor that handles gun sales for the PX) asked for permission to open a "branch" at the AFEES mini-mart on the south side (Tennessee side) of post so they could sell to Tennessee residents, but were denied. An Division HHC soldier, and the residents of the old 1st Brigade barracks could not buy, but Task Force, 2nd and 3rd Brigade could. All depends on where you reside.

When I asked why, the man behind the counter said "the General (I assume he meant the 2 star Commanding General) didn't want to make any more guns available."

So, as a legal resident of Tennessee, I cannot go into the Fort Campbell PX and buy a gun.

Eagle5US
01-08-2016, 16:50
I was there just today...none in the case.

The Reaper
01-08-2016, 17:46
I suspect that the G31 can quickly be reconfigured with a spare barrel into at least a .40 S&W version, and possibly a 9mm with 9mm mags and a barrel.

TR

CAARNG 68W
01-09-2016, 02:22
The Fort Campbell PX is only allowed to sell to Kentucky residents. For those aware of the geography, the Kentucky-Tennessee state line runs right through Fort Campbell, and the PX happens to fall on the Kentucky side.

They (the FFL contractor that handles gun sales for the PX) asked for permission to open a "branch" at the AFEES mini-mart on the south side (Tennessee side) of post so they could sell to Tennessee residents, but were denied. An Division HHC soldier, and the residents of the old 1st Brigade barracks could not buy, but Task Force, 2nd and 3rd Brigade could. All depends on where you reside.

When I asked why, the man behind the counter said "the General (I assume he meant the 2 star Commanding General) didn't want to make any more guns available."

So, as a legal resident of Tennessee, I cannot go into the Fort Campbell PX and buy a gun.

Jesus, Jose and Maria :rolleyes: