PDA

View Full Version : World's Worst Firearms Instructor in Fayetteville NC

Toaster
11-23-2015, 22:57
Decided against putting this guy in the comedy zone, since his lack of safety is no laughing matter and there may be people who think he's what he says he is.

He's taken down his youtube channel so the only video remaining is the one on the first link.

Seems to favor women's only classes.

http://bearingarms.com/worlds-worst-firearms-instructor-lives-fayetteville-nc/

his Facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/voda.consulting

PSM
11-23-2015, 23:08
Dis be banger train'n, yo. ;)

Pat

Dusty
11-24-2015, 04:42
In Fayettenam, no less?
Man, I've been gone too long.
lol "full potato" training...

Freddy Krueger
11-24-2015, 05:38
I personally do not see anything wrong with his training.:rolleyes: if he wishes to continue in this fashion I will be glad to see the gene pool strengthened and the awarding of yet another Darwin award.

Box
11-24-2015, 09:25
Almost as much fun to watch as instructor zero...

x SF med
11-24-2015, 09:42
He seems to have forgotten the maxim.... "don't point your firearm at it unless you want to kill/destroy it."

One potato, two potato, three potato, four....

Team Sergeant
11-24-2015, 12:03
He seems to have forgotten the maxim.... "don't point your firearm at it unless you want to kill/destroy it."

One potato, two potato, three potato, four....

No comment.......... ok maybe one, we do it all the time, point weapons at folks during training. (But that's ok because we're professionals?)

(And I myself stand in front of the shooting line while teaching.)

I digress.

Give the guy a break, that pistol "grip" is a step up from the "gangster hold"..... :D

TrapperFrank
11-25-2015, 09:08
With all of his edumacation, it would seem he skipped English Comp I. He has not learned that spell check is his friend either.

Guy
11-25-2015, 09:25
WTF DID I JUST SEE?:eek::confused:

x SF med
11-25-2015, 09:27
No comment.......... ok maybe one, we do it all the time, point weapons at folks during training. (But that's ok because we're professionals?)

(And I myself stand in front of the shooting line while teaching.)

I digress.

Give the guy a break, that pistol "grip" is a step up from the "gangster hold"..... :D

True... we do point weapons at each other, shoot over each other during training... BUT, we also have the best damn trauma medics on the planet in our training, with transport standing by... we don't play stupid games in living rooms with untrained people and endanger others. We also have a much more fully developed sense of Situational Awareness and each others capabilities during our training. I personally would stand next to a target you were engaging with very little fear of you shooting me... but then again, we've played the who can hit the target together at SHOT... and I got laughed at by you for only scoring 92 to your 100...

Hand
11-25-2015, 09:41
I could not finish watching the whole thing. Homeboy has a fire alarm that needs a new battery. Gah!