PDA

View Full Version : New Vickers Holsters (gold plated)

JJ_BPK
10-30-2015, 07:22
I Shiite U not...

Larry must be trying for a single-source contract Bruce Jenner Model for SEAL team 1000 and MGM Studios?? :munchin

Raven Concealment’s New Vickers Signature Holsters, by Matthew Cox on October 29, 2015 · Comments (2)

Raven Concealment Systems just unveiled its new Vickers Signature Series of holsters and magazine carriers.

These sets are based on the legendary RCS Phantom Modular Holster, but with some significant functional and aesthetic modifications personally selected by Larry Vickers, a well-known tactical firearms instructor and former member of the U.S. Army’s Delta Force.

The Vickers Signature Series is only available in one of four “shooter’s pack” configurations.

“These shooter packs are only produced for the pistols which LAV views as his ‘go-to’ handguns: The Glock 17, Glock 19, Heckler and Koch VP9, Beretta M-9, and of course, the M1911 A1 pistols,” according to a recent press release.

“Every item is tastefully emblazoned with the Vickers Tactical logo, and is produced to the same exacting standards of fit and finish that customers have come to expect from both RCS and Larry Vickers.”

Because Larry’s primary method of concealed-carry is outside-the-waistband, each item has a reduced-profile cut to make them less prone to snagging when a cover garment is swept over them, according to the release. Instead of our standard hard-polymer belt loops, they are attached with Larry’s preferred belt-attachment: Our Quick-Mount Straps.

“In homage to Larry’s long service career in U.S. Army Special Operations, the holsters and magazine carriers are a two-tone of Ranger Green and Coyote Brown … and feature the Vickers Tactical logo laser-etched in the front face of each item,” the release states.

The packages range from $200 to $300 and come with your holster of choice and select accessories depending on the package.

Read more: http://kitup.military.com/2015/10/raven-concealments-vickers-signature.html#ixzz3q3ZvyiRR
Kit Up!

Old Dog New Trick
10-30-2015, 07:56
Oh boy, where does the line start!

Seriously, a Kydex holster costs about ~$15 to make so this better be 24-Karat Gold, and a personal invitation to shoot with Larry.

x SF med
10-30-2015, 09:05
WTF? WHY?

Oldrotorhead
10-30-2015, 09:48
WTF? WHY?

Making money comes to mind.:D I don't blame him or Raven. if they have willing buyers, good for them. For my money there are other Kydex holster makers. JMcustomkydex comes to mind as one option. Another might be Ronin Concealment up at FCKY

Team Sergeant
10-30-2015, 11:40
WTF? WHY?

Larry must be attempting to sell them to the Middle Eastern types. They love the gold look. :rolleyes:

x SF med
10-30-2015, 16:13
Making money comes to mind.:D I don't blame him or Raven. if they have willing buyers, good for them. For my money there are other Kydex holster makers. JMcustomkydex comes to mind as one option. Another might be Ronin Concealment up at FCKY

Okuden, BladeTech, Uncle Mikes.... all much cheaper...

nousdefions
10-30-2015, 16:54
Larry must be attempting to sell them to the Middle Eastern types. They love the gold look. :rolleyes:

Or the Mexican Federales, they have some of the purdiest 1911's I ever saw (usually in silver though) 😁

Dusty
10-30-2015, 16:57
I'm thinking about getting my Vickers Tactical logo tat surgically removed because of this...

Box
10-30-2015, 21:51
Free market capitalism at its best, I love it.
That is nicely made gear. Don't be jealous if you can't afford it.
Nice things come with a price tag.

...and for what it's worth:

I am selling some reflective belts that were worn by SOF troops in Afghanistan.
These things are 100% legit - previously used in Afghanistan.
They make great military collectibles and they are awesome stocking-stuffers.
They are limited edition and there are limited quantities available. Once they are gone......

...........they are gone

Act now, all sales are final. No refunds, no returns. Batteries not included.
137.00 apiece... shipping is included in the price

Holla at me if you want to get in on this!

CDRODA396
10-31-2015, 03:37
Free market capitalism at its best, I love it.
That is nicely made gear. Don't be jealous if you can't afford it.
Nice things come with a price tag.

...and for what it's worth:

These things are 100% legit - previously used in Afghanistan.
They make great military collectibles and they are awesome stocking-stuffers.
They are limited edition and there are limited quantities available. Once they are gone......

...........they are gone

Act now, all sales are final. No refunds, no returns. Batteries not included.
137.00 apiece... shipping is included in the price

Holla at me if you want to get in on this!

Do these come with a Letter of Authenticity? :D

Razor
10-31-2015, 16:27

But are they 'tastefully' emblazoned with an upside-down SF logo to not-so-vaguely point out your prior military affiliations as a key selling point?

Box
10-31-2015, 22:32
Do these come with a Letter of Authenticity? :D

These are limited edition reflective belts. Depending on the package, you can get a limited edition 'elite series; that is also sequentially numbered. The letter of authenticity will add a nominal fee to the overall price. It also has my own personal logo.

Truth in advertising...
The belts are manufactured with Genuine Saskatchewan Sealskin bindings imported by Vandelay Industries especially for the production of this limited edition collectible. The logo and the limited edition numbering is applied by hand using only the finest Sharpie Metallic Ink Permanent Markers.

You can probably get reflective belts cheaper, but they wont be as good as what I am offering.
You only get what you pay for.

The Reaper
11-01-2015, 07:31
These are limited edition reflective belts. Depending on the package, you can get a limited edition 'elite series; that is also sequentially numbered. The letter of authenticity will add a nominal fee to the overall price. It also has my own personal logo.

Truth in advertising...
The belts are manufactured with Genuine Saskatchewan Sealskin bindings imported by Vandelay Industries especially for the production of this limited edition collectible. The logo and the limited edition numbering is applied by hand using only the finest Sharpie Metallic Ink Permanent Markers.

You can probably get reflective belts cheaper, but they wont be as good as what I am offering.
You only get what you pay for.

Were these belts worn in combat, Billy? :D

TR

Razor
11-01-2015, 17:21
Were these belts worn in combat, Billy? :D

More importantly, were they worn by CST members in combat while they kicked in doors and cleared trench lines?

Box
11-01-2015, 21:20
...combat is loosely defined these days so, if it will boost sales and make you feel better about your purchase

Yes, they were worn in "combat" ?