PDA

View Full Version : Greenhat, Magician, Need anything?

Bill Harsey
12-30-2004, 19:50
Greenhat, Magician,
You guys need anything we could get?

magician
01-30-2005, 02:39
sorry for the late reply, I meant no disrespect.

I have been off the net, traveling.

for the most part....I am in good shape. I would say send some dip, but...I just quit. Again. I needed to do so. So please do NOT send dip.

seriously. I am in good shape.

I saw Al the other day. His daughter is in the hospital again. Definitely beam some prayers his way.

thanks.

s.
-

lrd
01-30-2005, 04:21
sorry for the late reply, I meant no disrespect.

I have been off the net, traveling.

for the most part....I am in good shape. I would say send some dip, but...I just quit. Again. I needed to do so. So please do NOT send dip.

seriously. I am in good shape.Good to hear.I saw Al the other day. His daughter is in the hospital again. Definitely beam some prayers his way.

thanks.

s.
-Prayers going out to all.

CRad
01-30-2005, 05:56
Sorry to hear about GH's daughter. Thoughts and prayers to her and GH's family.

Roguish Lawyer
01-30-2005, 14:42

I will send good thoughts your way. I quit for a few months and have started again. This happens to me when I am under significant stress and pressure -- it helps me stay focused when I have to accomplish more than it reasonable to expect from someone.

My 4-year-old woke me up this morning talking about how there was a Salami and lots of people got hurt and he wants to send all the money in his piggy bank to help the people. Is your project still underway? Because I am ready to send a check in the amount of my kid's piggy bank, rounded up to a more appropriate number.

I have not forgotten about our project by the way. Schedules have been very difficult, but I have been assured that this is worth discussing in greater detail.

I will pray for GH's daughter too.

brownapple
01-31-2005, 07:01
The SFA3 project is still running. You can find out lots about what we have been doing at http://www.sfa3.com

My daughter is home now. Last week she had two pettite mal and a grand mal seizure within 40 hours of each other. She was hospitilized for bronchitis and to do follow up tests. She is suffering from epilepsy, but is now on anti-convulsives and hopefully that will control the problem. Part of the problem was that her seizures have always occurred when she was suffering from an ENT infection, so it wasn't absolutely clear when the first EEG showed negative. Seems the ENT infections may lower her internal resistance to the seizures.

Anyway, she's home and happy. I'm just trying to figure out how to pay the bills for her treatment while building my business.

Thanks for the thoughts, everybody.

Smokin Joe
01-31-2005, 07:30
The SFA3 project is still running. You can find out lots about what we have been doing at http://www.sfa3.com

My daughter is home now. Last week she had two pettite mal and a grand mal seizure within 40 hours of each other. She was hospitilized for bronchitis and to do follow up tests. She is suffering from epilepsy, but is now on anti-convulsives and hopefully that will control the problem. Part of the problem was that her seizures have always occurred when she was suffering from an ENT infection, so it wasn't absolutely clear when the first EEG showed negative. Seems the ENT infections may lower her internal resistance to the seizures.

Anyway, she's home and happy. I'm just trying to figure out how to pay the bills for her treatment while building my business.

Thanks for the thoughts, everybody.

How can I help?

brownapple
01-31-2005, 11:11
I'll manage, thanks for asking. Prayers are appreciated.

Eagle5US
01-31-2005, 11:47
Squeeze that young'n and love your wife lots. Happy faces help little ones through hard times.
We are here for you in body and spirit-all you need to is say the word.

Eagle and Fam

Ockham's Razor
01-31-2005, 23:00
Sir, My Prayers are with your Daughter.

I'm certain she could not be in better hands.

Best wishes to you.

brownapple
11-30-2005, 19:10
How can I help?

I'm bringing this back up to see if anyone does want to lend some assistance.

Business is going very well, but for various legal/business reasons, is getting restructured, and that has some costs involved that are beyond my current capabilities.

If anyone is interested in working out a deal to help, please drop me a line. ghatbkk@gmail.com

Thanks.