PDA

View Full Version : Peaceful muzzies father murders daughter for shoplifting condoms and calls it "honour

Team Sergeant
09-29-2015, 12:42
Peaceful muzzies father murders daughter for shoplifting condoms and calls it "honour killing".

Enjoy your islamic scum Europe, you were warned.

‘Honour Killing': German Muslim Strangles Own Daughter Because She Shoplifted Condoms
by Liam Deacon29 Sep 2015

A Muslim man in Germany has confessed to strangling his 19-year-old daughter to death as her mother watched, because she was caught shoplifting condoms. The man was planning a forced marriage for his daughter and did not approve of the boy she was dating.

Asadullah Khan, 52, and his wife Shazia, 41, both Ahmadiyya Muslims originally from Pakistan, are accused of murdering their daughter Lareeb for bringing so-called “dishonor” on the family, reports German paper Bild.

They allegedly dressed her body, placed it in a wheelchair, and pushed it off a ravine near their home city of Darmstadt.

Khan, who speaks no German, was planning a forced marriage for his daughter, as he and his wife had been married in Pakistan. He told the court that he was angered because Lareeb, a dental technician, had stayed away from the family home for a number of nights and had stopped wearing a headscarf.

cont:

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015/09/29/honour-killing-german-muslim-strangles-daughter-shoplifted-condoms/

Box
09-29-2015, 15:02
She stopped wearing a headscarf ?

Scandalous !!!

Sohei
09-29-2015, 15:31
I wish I could go to any country in the world and carry my own "laws" with me and make them applicable wherever I went.

They sure do a lot of "dishonorable" things in the name of honor!

They have no concept....

SF-TX
09-29-2015, 17:39
I wish I could go to any country in the world and carry my own "laws" with me and make them applicable wherever I went.

They sure do a lot of "dishonorable" things in the name of honor!

They have no concept....

It's just a misunderstanding.

Muslim Rape 'Misunderstandings' Come to Europe

After Muslim terrorist attacks, we’re told that the killers just “misunderstood” their religion. They misunderstood the peaceful nature of Koranic verses such as "Kill them wherever you find them", "They should be murdered or crucified or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides" and "Strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them".

But the misunderstandings of Islam are just getting started.

Not only are Americans and Europeans being murdered by Muslim terrorists due to these unfortunate misunderstandings, but European girls are being raped because of more misunderstandings.

The principal of Wilhelm-Diess-Gymnasium was concerned about his female students. So he sent a letter warning their parents that the Muslim refugees who had been put up next to the school gym "are marked by their own culture". And now Germans were being “marked” by their culture.

Girls were told to wear "modest clothing" to avoid "misunderstandings". But rape isn’t a “misunderstanding”. The only misunderstanding is the politically correct leftist idea that the rapist should be excused on account of his culture and religion.

The Koran states, “O Prophet! Tell your wives and your daughters and the women of the believers to draw their cloaks all over their bodies that they may thus be distinguished and not molested.”

The obvious implication is that women who aren’t dressed in a Burka may be “molested”.

Or as the commentary states, “It is more likely that this way they may be recognized (as pious, free women), and may not be hurt (considered by mistake as roving slave girls.)”

The Muslim migrants who have invaded Germany just might “misunderstand” and mistake the teen girls going to the gym as “roving slave girls”. And under Islamic law, that’s what they are. Islamic law permits Muslim men to rape even married infidel women in the Dar al-Harb. Let alone unaccompanied girls...

Full Article (http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/260275/muslim-rape-misunderstandings-come-europe-daniel-greenfield)

MR2
09-30-2015, 12:07
I still think that using the Neutron bomb would be the honorable thing to do.