PDA

View Full Version : Assistance connecting with possible SF member...

Animal8526
09-25-2015, 12:49
Gentlemen,

I need help verifying, and or possibly getting a word to a member of your community. This isn't a matter of extreme importance, so if it turns out the individual I'm looking for is indeed a member, or known in the community, I'll differ to the individuals who know more than I as to whether or not it's worth passing a message off.

The situation is as follows... a customer of mine sold a couple of guns to an individual, who paid for the merchandise, but never showed up to pickup the guns. Communication was initially good with the individual, but then he dropped off the face of the earth, and all the contact information my customer has is no longer useful (phone disconnected, not responding to email)

Doing a search of the individuals name I came up with an obit for someone in the same neck of the woods with a family relation to someone of the individuals name that identified the individual as "A captain in the army SF".

It occurred to me that if my customer's customer is indeed such a person, it could explain suddenly going radio silent. My customer wants to do the right thing and get the product to the individual who paid for them, and is certainly able/willing to hold them for as long as he has to as long as he knows they will eventually be claimed.

If anyone here can assist in this matter, I'll happily PM them what limited information I have on the individual. This could very well be a goose chase, so I have low expectations, but appreciate the consideration in advance.

Team Sergeant
09-25-2015, 16:15
I'll look into this.