PDA

View Full Version : Female Abuses Army Ranger!!!!!!!

Team Sergeant
09-22-2015, 10:45
Female Abuses Army Ranger!!!!!!!

When will this abuse end???? First they take over the Rangers schools and now, physical abuse!!!!!

When will it end!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(All kidding aside, very smart Ranger to catch it on film and not hit her back. Check out the video.)

Soldier uses GoPro to prove wife's domestic abuse
Jonathan Petramala, 2:26 p.m. EDT September 21, 2015

DUNEDIN, FLA. -- It was a low blow, captured on a man's GoPro that has led Pinellas County Deputies to put his estranged wife in jail.

"This is just one of many instances where I've had to use the camera to either prove her guilt or prove my innocence and that's the only reason I am carrying it," said Michael who recorded the attack. 10 News is protecting his identity since he is a victim of domestic violence.

In the middle of a long divorce and custody battle over twin 2-year-olds, Michael has been tying the GoPro to his belt using parachute cord to make sure each exchange with his ex is documented.

http://www.wtsp.com/story/news/2015/09/20/soldier-uses-gopro-to-prove-wifes-domestic-abuse/72545676/

MtnGoat
09-22-2015, 21:53
Our Society, for the most part, presumes the innocence of women and guilt of the man. With custody will go to the women on most cases. The man has to do what this Soldier did, prove his innocence.

Scimitar
09-23-2015, 00:38
Way to stay on mission solider...

Takes a lot of resolve and discipline...

S

Team Sergeant
09-23-2015, 09:26
Priceless!

Army Ranger uses GoPro to document domestic abuse claim
Published September 22, 2015
·FoxNews.com

An Army Ranger, who feared his claims of domestic abuse would be ignored, strapped a GoPro to his waist and recorded the proof that led Pinellas County Deputies to arrest his estranged wife on Thursday, 10 News reported.

“This is just one of many instances where I’ve had to use the camera to either prove her guilt or prove my innocence and that’s the only reason I am carrying it,” said Michael, who is identified by 10 News by his first name only because he is a victim of domestic violence.

In an effort to protect himself, Michael has been filming encounters with his ex when he drops off or picks up his 2-year-old twins.

“A GoPro has such a wide angle scope on it,” Michael said. “It catches everything from 5 feet away from the feet to the head.”

And it appeared to catch 37-year-old Corinne Novak grabbing his genitals during a custody exchange last Thursday. Novak was later arrested for domestic battery, according to 10 News.

“We have court coming up, so hopefully it goes to show a little bit of validity to what I’ve been doing and what I’ve been saying and disproving what she’s been saying,” Michael said. “It seems to be overlooked when the man is a victim of domestic violence.”

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/09/22/army-ranger-uses-gopro-to-document-domestic-abuse-claim/?intcmp=hplnws