PDA

View Full Version : Sean Naylor Shines Light on the Secret World of Special Operations

Bleed Green
09-18-2015, 19:42
I saw this today and thought about all of you who are currently performing these functions and those who have done them in the past. I tended to disagree with the closing of this author's article just because there are things that I don't need to know as a civilian and risks that breaking Op Sec leads to that would be unacceptable in my way of thinking. I would enjoy hearing your thoughts.

“You don’t get to have your cake and eat it. You can’t say, ‘we’re going to be the most secret organization in the military but we’re going to be the lead effort in the war.’ Those two things don’t go together.”

“JSOC is waging a war with the American people’s money, with the American people’s sons and daughters, in the American people’s name. I think the American people have a right to know about that.”

http://warisboring.com/articles/sean-naylor-wants-america-to-know-who-fights-its-wars/

Joker
09-18-2015, 20:18
An irresponsible book by an irresponsible ass who got the stories from irresponsible folks who put their friends and brothers in danger.

I smell a witch hunt brewing.

MtnGoat
09-19-2015, 02:47
He is a POS that USSOCOM doesn't like and shouldn't. He sells books, articles, and stories over the blood and sweat of real American Hero's.