PDA

View Full Version : Contact info

scubasam
12-30-2004, 08:47
Hey.. got a friend in the Q right now, he's having trouble finding a contact number for 10th Group.. just thought I'd give it a shot on here and see if anyone has it.

Danka

Razor
12-30-2004, 09:34
Who is he looking to call, and why?

scubasam
12-30-2004, 10:08
Said he talked to the SgtMaj out there about going active with them.. feedback was good (i.e. get in touch and its a go) but he failed to get the contact info. So I told him I'd try and help him out. (He's 20th right now but wants to go active... good guy)

Can get more detailed if needed on email

scubasam
12-30-2004, 10:09
Oh.. and as far as who.. I'd think anyone at HQ, but preferably whoever he'd need to talk to about for the above situation

Chrisman
01-03-2005, 18:47
I would like to know if there are any GSC guys on here that can PM me so I have a POC before I get there. My orders say 18 Feb. But my leave date ends on the 9th. Any help would be great.

Chrisman

Archer06
01-05-2005, 06:17
SCUBA- If he is just at the looking into it Phase of this whole big Chain of events a 10th GP POC is NOT what he needs. I was 19th GP and “assessed” onto Active Duty. It was a long process (But I am an Officer) it may be easier for Enlisted. The bottom line is whether he is O or an E; he needs to start with SF Command and big Army Human Resources Command. They have official packets for this sort of thing. After successful accession they will cut orders bringing him on Active Duty. After that he gets a GP assignment based on Needs of SF and his MOS/Language. Having said that, at the point where he is about to be assigned to a Group, a “Timely” call from a GP SGM would weigh heavily on his assignment. For more specific details PM me.

Archer06
01-05-2005, 06:25
If you are assigned to 10th and are looking for a sponser- Try their S1. If you still need some POC info try this link

http://www.carson.army.mil/FY03_Directory_P1.pdf

PG 140.

I love Google

scubasam
01-05-2005, 10:09
Archer,

thanks for the info, will pass it on.