PDA

View Full Version : German city transformed by refugees

mojaveman
09-12-2015, 11:34
Erfurt is a beautiful old European city. Taught English there for two years about ten years ago. Can't believe
this is happening.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/12/world/europe/empathy-and-angst-in-a-german-city-transformed-by-migrants.html?_r=0

Sigaba
09-12-2015, 11:50
From the article cited in the OP.The migrant crisis is not just a humanitarian imperative, it is an opportunity. Germany has among the lowest birthrates in Europe. The population is shrinking and aging, particularly in the former East.

“I just met a refugee family with five children,” Dieter Lauinger, the state minister for migration, said. “Five children. These people could be paying our retirement.” Businesses in the region are looking for 3,000 apprentices. Electricians and builders are in demand. Doctors and teachers, too.

PRB
09-12-2015, 11:59
From the article cited in the OP.

Yes, and totally changing the culture

Paslode
09-12-2015, 13:57
Greenburg, Kansas had a tornado back in 2007 which put the town back in the 1800's so to speak.......they had a huge surge in birth rates, so much so they had to increase the size of the schools. The number I recall is a 60% increase.

Amazing what happens when the comforts of modern day society are not available.

TOMAHAWK9521
09-12-2015, 16:22
If I recall, this is the method for their "Stealth Jihad". Well, more like an accelerated version. Get in to Europe and every other western country and start pumping kids out with multiple wives to create huge litters, who are then raised in the islamist ways who then grow and repeat the process. And if you start pushing back against them, well then you're just a racist who is soon to be in the minority.

Flagg
09-13-2015, 01:40
If I recall, this is the method for their "Stealth Jihad". Well, more like an accelerated version. Get in to Europe and every other western country and start pumping kids out with multiple wives to create huge litters, who are then raised in the islamist ways who then grow and repeat the process. And if you start pushing back against them, well then you're just a racist who is soon to be in the minority.

The only thing I would ad is:

Doing it in poverty by draining the progressive western states of every welfare/support dollar possible while creating non permissive ghettos as platforms to build their base of ethnic-socio-political influence and control.

I think of it like the Irish and Italian organised crime networks of the last century before those greater ethnic networks migrated out of the ghettos, then working class neighbourhoods, then middle class suburbs....except for it being a far greater political/socio-religious doctrinal threat.

Not that there's the money for it(nor should it be spent on it), but if they all achieved the American Dream(or local version of it) I think the risk would be reduced(possibly quite dramatically).

But that's a pipe dream, and I reckon the bad guys will be working hard to build walls, moats, and defensible non permissive ghettos to operate with complete freedom of manoeuvre from host nation security forces.

Look at the North African ghettos of suburban Paris for examples or Sweden's severely misguided immigrant ghettos.

Team Sergeant
09-13-2015, 09:17
The final invasion of Europe has begun in earnest. Notice that the middle eastern countries will not even take the "refugees".

I'd visit now, before shria law takes over and bans travel....:munchin

eine_frau
09-13-2015, 10:29
Then half of the Europeans would try to flee to the States:p

Team Sergeant
09-13-2015, 10:32
Then half of the Europeans would try to flee to the States:p

We're already here, been here what, 300+ years? :munchin

eine_frau
09-13-2015, 10:46
True.
I hope you left some room for the rest if us.

(I was wondering if I should write this in pink, but then decided I am dead serious. If Sharia comes here, I am coming to the States...)

Richard
09-13-2015, 11:11
The final invasion of Europe has begun in earnest. Notice that the middle eastern countries will not even take the "refugees".

Some, maybe, but...

"Saudi Arabia said it has taken in about 2.5 million Syrians on religious and humanitarian grounds in the years since the country's conflict began and has offered residency to hundreds of thousands, as it sought to rebut suggestions that oil-rich Gulf states should do more to address the plight of refugees fleeing civil war."

http://www.voanews.com/content/saudi-says-hundreds-of-thousands-of-syrians-given-residency/2961168.html

I saw a news program last night which interviewed Syrian refugees in camps in Lebanon. One family had been there for 2 years now. The father stated that they thought the Syrian crisis would clear up in 4 or 5 months and they could all return home. Now he said it was hopeless and the family was seeking to emigrate to Europe to take his children out of there.

A migration crisis and a complicated mess it is.

Richard

mojaveman
09-13-2015, 17:15
Germany introduced border controls on Sunday, and dramatically halted all their train traffic with Austria, after the country's regions said they could no longer cope with the overwhelming number of refugees entering the country.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/sep/13/germany-to-close-borders-exit-schengen-emergency-measures

SF_BHT
09-13-2015, 17:51
Well Germany has pulled their heads out of the sand. They just started border checkpoints because they can not support the influx of refugees.

http://news.yahoo.com/passports-please-syrians-halted-minutes-german-checks-begin-223132653.html

Team Sergeant
09-14-2015, 08:51
Some, maybe, but...

"Saudi Arabia said it has taken in about 2.5 million Syrians on religious and humanitarian grounds in the years since the country's conflict began and has offered residency to hundreds of thousands, as it sought to rebut suggestions that oil-rich Gulf states should do more to address the plight of refugees fleeing civil war."

http://www.voanews.com/content/saudi-says-hundreds-of-thousands-of-syrians-given-residency/2961168.html

Richard[/COLOR]

That's what the "saudis" said. I'm guessing you've never worked with them before? :munchin

And who's "confirming" this statement? (The same folks that think allowing Iran to conduct it's own nuclear weapons inspections.......)

"Neville Chamberlain-obama was the British prime minister as England entered World War II. He is known for his policy of "appeasement" toward Adolf Hitler's Nazi Germany."

Streck-Fu
09-14-2015, 09:24
The Saudis are giving work permit visas to Syrians. Not quite the same as the refugees but I'm ok with that. The European countries should consider it. "While you are here, what kind of skills do you have? We can use garbage men and street sweepers as well medical workers if you are skilled."

TOMAHAWK9521
09-14-2015, 21:43
The Saudis are giving work permit visas to Syrians. Not quite the same as the refugees but I'm ok with that. The European countries should consider it. "While you are here, what kind of skills do you have? We can use garbage men and street sweepers as well medical workers if you are skilled."

If I recall, that is what NZ requires of you before they grant you citizenship. You have to have a skill they want/need in order to be allowed in.

Flagg
09-14-2015, 23:25
If I recall, that is what NZ requires of you before they grant you citizenship. You have to have a skill they want/need in order to be allowed in.

There's a few pathways to entry down here.

That's one of them: skills based.

Not only measurable/evidence based skillsets, but to a high minimum NZ/western standard.

A doctor/dentist qualified in a Syrian hospital would be hard pressed to be granted practice license.

I know a Columbian dentist who worked as a dental nurse for two years before gaining practice license by testing out.

The greatest GP/family doctor ever(ours) is from Spain and he found it far easier.

The government does a pretty good job of staying on top of the critical skills list, adding/deleting as needed.

Other ways include: capital invested, entrepreneurial, and refugee.

All based on high barrier medical/character.

We did a poor job at vetting Somali refugees(Canada did a much better job vetting first with a better result).

Our results with Afghans has been much better. Great job at assimilating/integrating with no negative issues so far, and plenty of positives.

We even managed to get a few extra interpreters over the stated special visa quota to do the right thing.

-----

Sadly, we didn't get one in due to family already in NZ failing to follow advise and trying to getting in under tourist visa. Huge red flag and knocked back for years due to deceptive application.

That's what you get for playing silly buggers.

-----

Australia is taking the big lead for the region(due to location, capability, and relative risk) in funding an illegal immigrant detention centre in Papua New Guinea to more aggressively deal with the problem offshore.

Large numbers of unvetted Afghan fighting age males with some riots taking place and the locals less than thrilled and ready to take scalps at times.

Australia is also rumoured to have made some payoffs(beyond informat payments) to try and mitigate human trafficking.

So even problems way down here.

We're lucky to have a nasty sea and a big brother in between us and the problem.

Flagg
09-14-2015, 23:43

Oh nearly forgot.

We used to be 3 years, now 5 before citizenship grant can be done.

I still reckon Switzerland's 10 year wait, local comimunity vote, and possibility of entire nuclear family being ejected for failure of just 1 to abide laws is a good minimum standard. That's how I understand the Swiss run it.

Streck-Fu
09-15-2015, 05:42
Oh nearly forgot.

We used to be 3 years, now 5 before citizenship grant can be done.

I still reckon Switzerland's 10 year wait, local comimunity vote, and possibility of entire nuclear family being ejected for failure of just 1 to abide laws is a good minimum standard. That's how I understand the Swiss run it.

Until I looked it up, I did not realize immigration is handled locally by the cantons rather than at the federal level.

Unlike other countries where naturalization is a federal responsibility, individual communities or cantons in Switzerland decide whether or not to approve an immigrant's application for naturalization although the federal government gives general guidelines and the standard residency requirement is 12 years. Depending on the canton, the naturalization process can cost several thousand Swiss francs per person although the fee cannot exceed the actual cost.

Communities and cantons approve individual citizenship applicants either by means of a public assembly or a special panel decision. Panels and assemblies composed of municipality representatives may look at data about nationality, duration of residence in Switzerland, and degree of integration, but they are not privy to all private information, including the applicant's religion.

MtnGoat
09-15-2015, 09:11
This is a great plan by ISIS is all I'll say. Well played!!

Sohei
09-15-2015, 10:38
This is a great plan by ISIS is all I'll say. Well played!!

X10!

Well played, indeed!

Richard
09-15-2015, 11:23
This is a great plan by ISIS is all I'll say.

It might not be a 'plan' on their part, it might just be an opportunity created by the developing regional situation in SWA which they've had a definite hand in creating.

However, all that may be a moot point if they can readily adapt this situation for their own purposes and the results wind up supporting whatever end-goal(s) they proclaim to have in mind.

Richard

mojaveman
09-16-2015, 16:59
Me don't think so.

...even Pope Francis warned this week of the "risk of infiltration".

http://news.yahoo.com/jihadists-hiding-amoung-refugees-unlikely-analysts-105837798.html

Flagg
09-16-2015, 23:42
Until I looked it up, I did not realize immigration is handled locally by the cantons rather than at the federal level.

Quite possibly the wisest immigration policy I've ever heard of.

Government/immigration bureaucrats can only do so much to assess immigrants suitability in having earned citizenship.

Immediate neighbours and local community having considerable influence over the granting of citizenship?

Pretty cool I reckon.

Same with the LONG "trial period" and what I understand to be automatic deportation of foreign nationals convicted of certain crimes including sex crimes, robbery, drug dealing and social welfare abuse.

Rolling-Stone
03-11-2017, 16:14
What is currently happening in Europe infuriates me to no end, but at least we are seeing the change. Britain bailed out of the EU, Donald Trump won the American presidency, Marine La Penn (French Nationalist) is doing well in the primaries of their election, Merkel has her tail between her legs. Something to look forward to.

Badger52
03-11-2017, 16:52
Yes, I wish Marine Le Pen well, along with Geert Wilders & others who are a hemorrhoid for Frau Merkel in some of the other countries. Merkel is preoccupied with having a "malleable" Polish minister to the EU council get elected right now - these other blasphemous countries such as Hungary & Poland, et al, are hopefully keeping her up at night. She should go walk out on the ice.

Guymullins
03-12-2017, 23:32
Erfurt is a beautiful old European city. Taught English there for two years about ten years ago. Can't believe
this is happening.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/12/world/europe/empathy-and-angst-in-a-german-city-transformed-by-migrants.html?_r=0

My 101 year old P08 Luger was manufactured in Erfurt. It is turning in its holster at this news.

RomanCandle
03-13-2017, 11:35

Unless you are from the ME or Africa then the only skill you need to demonstrate is being from the ME or Africa. (South African white doesn't count - there you'd better have a qualifying skill)

Badger52
03-13-2017, 12:33
My 101 year old P08 Luger was manufactured in Erfurt. It is turning in its holster at this news.Probably restless because it sees work to be done.
:D

Team Sergeant
03-14-2017, 14:58
Me don't think so.

...even Pope Francis warned this week of the "risk of infiltration".

http://news.yahoo.com/jihadists-hiding-amoung-refugees-unlikely-analysts-105837798.html

Pope Francis, a global genius for sure......... right up there with an idiot that invented fakebook and now meets with "world leaders".......

And yeah, I don't receive my political commentary from "comics" either.......

Do yourself a favor and stop reading yahoo, google, left-wing fakenews.

TOMAHAWK9521
02-13-2018, 10:05
Anyone want to take bets to see how long before this apostate errant sheep ends up being sacrificed to the gods of multiculturalism?
https://www.truthrevolt.org/news/german-activist-has-her-eyes-opened-about-muslim-refugees

Badger52
02-13-2018, 16:58
From the full blog article:
Berlin judge Kirsten Heisig, who fought juvenile, gang and migrant crime, was declared missing after she did not show up at work on the morning of June 29, 2010. Four days later, she was found hung dead from a tree in a forest near Berlin. Only two hours after her body was discovered, the justice senator of Berlin announced that she had “obviously” committed suicide. The Klinton verdicts seem to be working in sync with the apologist judiciary Merkelons in the former Deutschland, which continues to take on water way too fast.

tom kelly
02-13-2018, 22:06
IT WON'T BE LONG NOW !!! THIS TIME, NO MORE Mr.NICE GUY: EXPERIENCE

Badger52
02-26-2019, 20:24
German pensioner forced to move from flat to make room for Middle Eastern migrants

Klaus Roth, a 74-old senior social worker who helped with Germany’s migrant influx in 2015 must move out of the flat he has lived in for 24 years to make room for Middle Eastern migrants.

A 1990s court ruling allows German municipalities to evict tenants to accommodate refugees if other options are exhausted.

Esslingen County has been assigned six new immigrants, in addition to 40 migrants already accommodated in the village.

The local council has reportedly decided to house the migrants in Roth’s flat, Mayor Gerhard Gertitschke said in an interview for Nürtinger Zeitung.
In order to allow that, Roth must move to an apartment half as big.

The senior German reportedly does not understand the municipality’s demands. “I put a lot of money and work into the apartment. I renovated it from scratch all by myself”, he told Zeitung.

Roth also has trouble moving after two intervertebral disc surgeries, the report says.

A ruling by the Göttingen District Court from the early 1990s says a municipality can terminate a rent deal with a tenant in order to accommodate refugees if other options are exhausted.
“We’re under pressure to take more refugees,” the mayor says. “There is no longer any way to say that we are not accommodating them.”

“The municipality offered Roth the assistance of local workers to help with the move,” he said.

Despite his age, Roth still works as a driver at a local nursing association and helps look after other elderly people.

Roth was actively involved in Working Group Asyl, helping migrants find accommodation when the migrant crisis broke out in 2015, with hundreds of thousands of migrants flocking to Germany.

Maybe Obergruppenfuehrer Merkel has a cottage available on her estate.
:rolleyes:

LINK (https://voiceofeurope.com/2019/02/german-pensioner-forced-to-move-from-flat-to-make-room-for-middle-eastern-migrants/)

Guymullins
02-26-2019, 22:39
this is happening.

Ironically, Erfurt is the city where my prised 1916 P08 Luger was made. It had an arms manufacturing capability of note. Now Erfurt is overrun by a tide of barbarians it was designed to repel.

cbtengr
02-27-2019, 06:45
German pensioner forced to move from flat to make room for Middle Eastern migrants

Maybe Obergruppenfuehrer Merkel has a cottage available on her estate.
:rolleyes:

LINK (https://voiceofeurope.com/2019/02/german-pensioner-forced-to-move-from-flat-to-make-room-for-middle-eastern-migrants/)

His humble apartment that he worked so hard on will soon be transformed into a 3d world shithole. How long before the dems here start forcing us out of our homes? No borders no country.

Paslode
02-27-2019, 07:56
It’s poetic justice the old man became a victim of the system he helped create.

JJ_BPK
02-27-2019, 08:03
His humble apartment that he worked so hard on will soon be transformed into a 3d world shithole. How long before the dems here start forcing us out of our homes? No borders no country.

Oregon is trying to accommodate your request :mad:

link: Oregon to become first state to impose rent control (https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/northwest/oregon-to-become-first-state-to-impose-rent-control/)

Box
02-27-2019, 10:37
Hip Hip Hooray

I can wait until pork is made illegal in the Bundesrepublik Deutschland because of Sharia compliance - maybe echewing on bratwurst made out of goat meat will open their eyes a bit.

Maybe all Europeans will be vegans bofore it gets that far - who knows.

Badger52
02-27-2019, 11:17
It’s poetic justice the old man became a victim of the system he helped create.Exactly what originally caught my eye. File under: "How'd that work out for ya?"

It's in the same file drawer with the cute little blonde-haired blue-eyed refugee-loving found-bludgeoned-to-death gang rape victims.

Paslode
02-27-2019, 13:41
Exactly what originally caught my eye. File under: "How'd that work out for ya?"

It's in the same file drawer with the cute little blonde-haired blue-eyed refugee-loving found-bludgeoned-to-death gang rape victims.

They all reaped what they sowed.

Badger52
03-04-2019, 12:39
But not in Sweden...

Not Germany, but it seems many other areas in EU continue thirsting for their own demise. I mean when 'brown' is down, things have really finished circling the bowl.
:munchin

UPS stops delivering packages to Swedish no-go zones after multiple attacks on drivers

One area that currently does not receive packages is the multicultural district of Rosengård in Malmö.

UPS confirms that they no longer deliver to the area because the risk of being subjected to robbery and other crimes is too high. “Our drivers have been attacked and we have therefore decided not to distribute packages in Rosengård”, says a customer service employee.

The decision was made two months ago. Similar stops have been introduced in areas in Stockholm. And according to UPS, the new terms will remain in place as long as drivers are at risk of being attacked.

However, according to the Swedish police and left-wing politicians there are no “no-go zones” in Sweden. Only 61 “vulnerable areas”, which need prioritising and more attention from the police. 23 of these areas are identified as “particularly vulnerable.” Another handful are deemed to be in the “risk zone”. [Baghdad Bob approved this message.]

Several of them are basically run by criminals and the police cannot carry out their job. Car fires, grenade attacks and bombings occur almost daily. Police, firefighters and ambulance workers are attacked by migrants and prevented from doing their job on a regular basis.

The situation has gotten so bad that ambulance unions have put forth requests for bullet proof vests to be given to paramedics operating in the problematic areas.

The bombing of a police station in Helsingborg recently was described by Swedish Prime Minister Stefan Löfven as an “attack” on democracy itself.
In the migrant-majority town of Södertälje, a police station was shot at ten times overnight, though no officers were present at the station at the time.

Many such attacks have been captured on surveillance and other cameras and are widely available to be seen online. Footage from 2015 shows police officers being attacked while others are shouting “you are not in charge here” to them.

Four stations in Stockholm Metro have become so dangerous for personnel that they are only able to perform their duties with the help of extra police.

Parking attendants are being chased away or attacked. Thus parking companies cannot guarantee for their employees safety.

The government-owned postal service PostNord has halted mail delivery to some addresses near the troubled Stockholm suburb of Rinkeby. And now UPS stops delivering packages to certain areas.

The definition of “no-go zone” is “a region where the ruling authorities have lost control and are unable to enforce the rule of law”.

Which means that there without a doubt are no-go zones in Sweden – and that Swedish politicians and police are flat-out lying.

Reference link at Voice of Europe (https://voiceofeurope.com/2019/02/ups-stops-delivering-packages-to-swedish-no-go-zones-after-multiple-attacks-on-drivers/)