PDA

View Full Version : 70% of North Korea’s Submarines have Left their Bases ...

Sdiver
08-23-2015, 13:55
... Can’t be Located

Kim, what you up to ... besides the perfect weight for someone over 7 feet tall? :munchin

North Korea couldn’t be crazy enough to actually start something with America or South Korea, could they? If so, they would be the ant under our magnifying glass, and would perish before they knew what hit them.

Donald Trump said the other day that Kim Jong-un is either “mad” or a “genius,” because whenever he makes a threat the U.S. is forced to respond in defense of other countries, and this move alone might just clarify one of those adjectives.

Apparently, dozens of the North’s subs have left their bases, and nobody can track their whereabouts.

I’m leaning towards “mad.”

Dozens of N. Korean submarines left their bases at both Eastern and Western coast, and can’t be located. Military are increasing their surveillance capability to track them, it is confirmed.

That accounts for 70% of (N. Korea’s) submarine fleet, which totals 70 ships. This is the largest rate of deployment since the Korean War.

Military sources said, “This is 10 times more than their normal deployment level. Dozens of them left their bases at both coasts, and we are unable to track them.”

They said, “70% of their submarine fleet is not located. We are increasing our surveillance capability to find them.”

They suspect that the unusually high level of N. Korea’s submarine movements may be for further military provocation, and raised their level of alert.

N. Korea also more than doubled its front-line deployment of artillery power, since the high-level talks began.

The sources said, “Since the talks began, their front-line artillery power has more than doubled.”

What are you up to, Kim?

How does 70% of a nation’s fleet go missing, and the United States can’t locate a single submarine from a satellite image?

Interesting.

http://www.youngcons.com/70-of-north-koreas-submarines-have-left-their-bases-cant-be-located/

Roguish Lawyer
08-23-2015, 14:25
Can't be located, huh. Really? :rolleyes:

Badger52
08-23-2015, 14:40
Did Billy run off with 'em?

HOLLiS
08-23-2015, 15:00
Let me check my bath tub to see if they are there. Be right back.

rubberneck
08-23-2015, 18:39
Was captain Ramius at the helm?

CW3SF
08-24-2015, 20:39
They were just kidding. Its all good now.

Gold Eagle
08-26-2015, 06:06
70 %? So, how many do they have total? That really work?

Sdiver
08-26-2015, 10:26
70 %? So, how many do they have total? That really work?

Gee ... Why do I even post the full article with the information in it, instead of just posting a link, if people aren't even going to read it. :rolleyes: