PDA

View Full Version : Osama Bin Laden Family Members Die in Private Jet Crash So sad..... (not)

Team Sergeant
08-01-2015, 08:21
Jets just don't "fall" from the skies......:munchin

(I'm just inconsolable right now....)

Report: Osama Bin Laden Family Members Die in Private Jet Crash (VIDEO)
by Breitbart London31 Jul 2015

UPDATE: Two of the passengers on the private plane which crashed Friday were reportedly members of Osama bin Laden’s family.

The Daily Mail reported that the tail number of the plane was first registered by Bin Laden’s father Mohammed, and currently, “the £7 million Embraer Phenom 300 was owned by Salem Aviation in Jeddah, which is controlled by” the Bin Laden family.

The Daily Express writes that two of the dead passengers on the plane were Bin Laden’s mother and stepsister.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015/07/31/video-four-feared-dead-as-private-jet-crashes-into-car-dealership/

JimP
08-01-2015, 09:29
"Gosh....I'm inconsolable right now...I don't know if I'll ever get over....Oh Look!! Re-runs of Green Acres!! Yeah!! ":D

Joker
08-01-2015, 12:08
"Gosh....I'm inconsolable right now...I don't know if I'll ever get over....Oh Look!! Re-runs of Green Acres!! Yeah!! ":D

What channel?

Who the "h" is this Benny Ladeen guy? How many cars were damaged? Any sports or classic cars? I hope they sue the shit out of the so they can fix them.

Golf1echo
08-01-2015, 17:28
The last place I lived had a phone like that, or so it seemed ......signal wise.

Team Sergeant
08-02-2015, 11:59
:D

I know one of you guys had something to do with it.... I'd say it was Billy but he's busy oppressing the folks in Texas.....

Bin Laden plane crash: aircraft went down in near perfect conditions
Jamie Doward
Sunday 2 August 2015 05.28 EDT

Questions have been raised over the cause of Friday’s plane crash in which three members of the Bin Laden family were killed, given the aircraft had used the runway, which is fitted with hi-tech safety features, regularly in recent months.

The Saudi-registered Embraer Phenom 300 jet, which had departed from Milan’s Malpensa airport, was attempting to land at Blackbushe airport on the Hampshire/Surrey border when it crashed on to dozens of vehicles parked at a car auction site close to the runway.

The £7m state-of-the-art plane, equipped with fly-by-wire electronic system that is supposed to make it easy to control, was a regular visitor to the airport, according to pilots who use Blackbushe. It was attempting a landing in near perfect conditions on a runway that was fitted with precision approach pathway indicators (Papis).

The four indicators, which can be seen from more than half a mile away, all flash white if the pilot is coming in too high and red if too low. “It doesn’t make sense to me as an ordinary pilot why something that advanced and easy to fly would bury itself in the auction ground at the end of such a long runway,” said Simon Moores, a flight instructor and pilot who has flown from Blackbushe many times.

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2015/aug/01/aviation-experts-bin-laden-plane-crash-cause

Sdiver
08-02-2015, 12:20
Someone flying a drone over the car auction to get pics?

Aloha Snackbar ... :boohoo

Ambush Master
08-02-2015, 15:41
As we say in the "
Industry"..........."Poof------------Soot"!!!

PSM
08-02-2015, 20:53
As we say in the "
Industry"..........."Poof------------Soot"!!!

If you mean airlines, that's new to me. :confused:

Pat

glebo
08-03-2015, 06:06
:D

I know one of you guys had something to do with it.... I'd say it was Billy but he's busy oppressing the folks in Texas.....

Bin Laden plane crash: aircraft went down in near perfect conditions
Jamie Doward
Sunday 2 August 2015 05.28 EDT

Questions have been raised over the cause of Friday’s plane crash in which three members of the Bin Laden family were killed, given the aircraft had used the runway, which is fitted with hi-tech safety features, regularly in recent months.

The Saudi-registered Embraer Phenom 300 jet, which had departed from Milan’s Malpensa airport, was attempting to land at Blackbushe airport on the Hampshire/Surrey border when it crashed on to dozens of vehicles parked at a car auction site close to the runway.

The £7m state-of-the-art plane, equipped with fly-by-wire electronic system that is supposed to make it easy to control, was a regular visitor to the airport, according to pilots who use Blackbushe. It was attempting a landing in near perfect conditions on a runway that was fitted with precision approach pathway indicators (Papis).

The four indicators, which can be seen from more than half a mile away, all flash white if the pilot is coming in too high and red if too low. “It doesn’t make sense to me as an ordinary pilot why something that advanced and easy to fly would bury itself in the auction ground at the end of such a long runway,” said Simon Moores, a flight instructor and pilot who has flown from Blackbushe many times.

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2015/aug/01/aviation-experts-bin-laden-plane-crash-cause

And they're "supposed" to be part of the "coalition"??? Hmmm, how many of 9/11 guys were from Saudi???

Typical arabs....they knew all the time...

Sdiver
08-07-2015, 14:07
Well, it wasn't a drone but a Microlight that was in the way.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3187246/Osama-bin-Laden-s-family-killed-private-jet-crash-pilot-overtake-microlight-landed-far-runway-report-finds.html

PSM
08-07-2015, 14:57

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3187246/Osama-bin-Laden-s-family-killed-private-jet-crash-pilot-overtake-microlight-landed-far-runway-report-finds.html

The pilot screwed the pooch on this one.

Pat

Team Sergeant
08-07-2015, 19:58

Sure it was..... and I'm sure that small, incredibly fast and agile Lear jet could not have simply "pulled up" and gone around again....

Sure it was...... :munchin

raynman
08-21-2015, 21:42
What channe
They've got all episodes on Hulu. I don't know if any broadcast channels carry it.