PDA

View Full Version : Planned Parenthood exec recorded admitting to selling "fetal tissue"

Hand
07-15-2015, 11:19
Hopefully this will serve to offer a new angle for thought and discussion on this topic.

(CNN)An anti-abortion group released a controversial online video Tuesday purportedly showing a top official at Planned Parenthood talking about body parts of aborted fetuses. The group contends the video is proof that Planned Parenthood sells organs and tissues, according to a news release from the Center for Medical Progress.

Planned Parenthood says the money discussed on tape had to do with the cost to transport donated tissue.

The advocacy group and provider of reproductive health services and education said that there is nothing unethical going on in the video, and Dr. Deborah Nucatola -- the senior director of medical services at Planned Parenthood Federation of America -- was talking about the organization's participation in tissue donation programs.

There were two versions of the video posted on YouTube -- an eight-minute, 51-second version and a "full" version that is two hours and 42 minutes.

The Center for Medical Progress says the video was shot on July 25, 2014, in a California restaurant over lunch. Two actors pose as employees of a human biologics company.

"Planned Parenthood's criminal conspiracy to make money off of aborted baby parts reaches to the very highest levels of their organization," said David Daleiden, who led the undercover project, in the written statement.

In one part of the video, the doctor tells the undercover actors: "Every provider has had patients who want to donate their tissue, and they absolutely want to accommodate them. They just want to do it in a way that is not perceived as 'This clinic is selling tissue. This clinic is making money off of this.'"

The video then jumps about one minute, according to the time code in the bottom left corner, and one of the actors asks Nucatola about prices.

"OK, so when you are, or the (Planned Parenthood) affiliate is determining what that monetary ... so that it doesn't raise any question of this is what it's about, this is the main, what price range would you ..." the woman asks, her question trailing off.

The doctor answers it would be between $30 and $100 per specimen, with consideration for what facility is used and "what's involved."

She doesn't specifically say that price is for the purchase of the tissue, but the comment troubled bioethicist Art Caplan of New York University, who said after watching the edited version of the video that it sounds like Planned Parenthood might be trying to make a profit.

But in the longer version of the video, Nucatola says: "It just has to do with space issues, are you sending someone there who is going to be doing everything or is their staff going to be doing it, what exactly are they going to be doing, is there shipping involved or is someone coming to pick it up?"

Planned Parenthood said in a statement it makes no profit: "In some instances, actual costs, such as the cost to transport tissue to leading research centers, are reimbursed, which is standard across the medical field."

The organization said it takes tissue donations with "full, appropriate consent from patients and under the highest ethical and legal standard."

Selling fetal body parts -- or any body parts -- is against federal law.

Source (http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/15/health/planned-parenthood-undercover-video/)

Divemaster
07-15-2015, 11:38
You can't do that?

Go Devil
07-15-2015, 11:48

Go Devil
07-15-2015, 11:51
I watched the video. It was very disturbing....and sickening.
She should be held by the base of her skull while her legs are removed just above her pelvis...followed by her internal organs...with a backhoe.

Paslode
07-15-2015, 12:10
Soylent Green wont be far behind

sg1987
07-15-2015, 13:12
She must be a proud graduate of the Josef Mengele School of Medicine.:eek:

Dame
07-15-2015, 15:49
She must be a proud graduate of the Josef Mengele School of Medicine.:eek:

Naw. Just a Margaret Sanger disciple.

Box
07-15-2015, 21:21
...tastes like chicken

craigepo
07-15-2015, 21:45
Damn. This is really evil. And grotesque. Like a horror show. It's hard to believe our government is subsidizing this.

Box
07-16-2015, 05:58
It's hard to believe our government is subsidizing this.

Humor me...
...why do you find it so hard to believe?

To make sure we are not getting our signals crossed, I am assuming you are talking about the government of the United States of America to include the current officials serving in the legislative, judicial, and executive branches.

For the record, if you are truly taken aback by this then I would like to discuss a real estate deal with you...
...I have some choice bits of property available on the Forest Moon of Endor that I am willing to sell for a very competitive price.

craigepo
07-16-2015, 07:52
Humor me...

To make sure we are not getting our signals crossed, I am assuming you are talking about the government of the United States of America to include the current officials serving in the legislative, judicial, and executive branches.

For the record, if you are truly taken aback by this then I would like to discuss a real estate deal with you...
...I have some choice bits of property available on the Forest Moon of Endor that I am willing to sell for a very competitive price.

Before Roe v. Wade, the nation was having a conversation of whether abortions should be legal, and if so how. The Supreme Court's judgment in that case cut off the debate, and abortion has been legal ever since (we will leave the Supreme Court's conjuring a new "right to privacy" for another day). A few decades and approximately 70 million fetuses later, this nation is now using the threat of prison to force persons to pay taxes, then taking some of that tax money to subsidize Planned Parenthood (from the mind of Margaret Sanger), and that company is selling body parts from dismembered fetuses.

The Old Testament, as one example, talked about detestable cultures that practiced sacrificing infants to whatever god(s) they worshipped. I would have hoped that human civilization, or at least Western civilization, would have moved past this practice. It seems rather horrific that anyone would seek to sell an infant's body parts.

Hand
07-16-2015, 08:40
..entire post..

I wonder how it would affect an expectant mother's decision if she had to sign a document giving express permission for the organs of her fetus to be removed and sold for profit. Yet...

A spokesman for Planned Parenthood, Eric Ferrero, said in a statement that the Republicans’ claims were “flat out” untrue, “but that doesn’t matter to politicians with a longstanding political agenda to ban abortion and defund Planned Parenthood.”

“Our medical practices and guidelines in this area are clear,” he added, “and we do this important work just like other high-quality health care providers — with full, appropriate consent from patients, under the highest ethical and legal standards, and with no financial benefit for the patient or Planned Parenthood.”

But the companies that acquire such tissue from Planned Parenthood can command high prices, depending on the processing required, given the demand among researchers.

“These tissues are very valuable for studying human development and finding out what makes it tick,” said Dr. Susan Fisher, who directs the Human Embryonic Stem Cell Program at the University of California, San Francisco. “Can we reprogram cells in the same way to repair disease processes? Can we have a better understanding of the sort of haywire development that accompanies some tumors?”

“A lot of women want to make these donations” in the hope that useful information can be gained, Dr. Fisher added.

The National Institutes of Health spent $76 million in 2014 on research involving human fetal tissue, and it expects to spend the same amount this year. Researchers at universities with medical centers that perform abortions may obtain fetal tissue there, but private companies also act as middlemen, obtaining tissue from abortion providers and selling it to researchers.

Source (http://www.nytimes.com/2015/07/16/us/house-republicans-to-investigate-planned-parenthood-over-fetal-tissue.html?_r=0)

The entire topic seems to be nested in circular reasoning with the unborn humans life ultimately not having any bearing or worth.

Woman has right to make decisions regarding her body
What about the child's rights
It's not a child, it's a fetus
When is it a child then?
???

Futhermore, the liberals like to always fall back on "what it its the product of rape"? I can't help but see the slippery slope we have skied down, taking the exception and making it the rule. This last point is highly exacerbated in the current political and social climate given that nearly anything a man does is branded some type of rape.

Toaster
07-16-2015, 08:42
The Old Testament, as one example, talked about detestable cultures that practiced sacrificing infants to whatever god(s) they worshipped. I would have hoped that human civilization, or at least Western civilization, would have moved past this practice. It seems rather horrific that anyone would seek to sell an infant's body parts.

To quote Solomon
What has been will be again, what has been done will be done again;
there is nothing new under the sun. Ecc 1:9

There is a sex trafficking/slavery industry here in America, and most, if not all other western countries. Humanity still hasn't moved past slavery, prostitution or poverty, and I doubt it ever will. There is always going to be evil among us.

Abortion to seems to be, in many instances a way to avoid the consequences/responsibility of the act of procreation.

If someone can make even more money off of it, (and are unethical) why wouldn't they? It can be argued that it's wasteful.

MR2
07-16-2015, 09:24
This is the reason why they have been fighting so hard to keep performing late-term murder.

Team Sergeant
07-16-2015, 09:33
Just wait until this story goes mainstream. I can see millions of "mothers" selling their unborn baby parts for a buck. Screw that EBT card. They may not sacrifice infants for their gods but they sure as hell will for dead presidents.......

SF-TX
07-16-2015, 09:42
In 2011, according to the Guttmacher Institute, there were 1.06 million abortions in the United States, which is down from the 1.21 million that were conducted in 2008. About 11% of these abortions are conducted after week 12, or in the second and third trimesters. That is almost 120,000 children whose lives are snuffed out annually after 12 weeks of development. Of these, almost 13,000 abortions are performed after 21 weeks of fetal development.

Attached are some images of fetal development at 12 weeks and beyond.

The first image was taken at 12 weeks, the second at 16 weeks and the third at 20 weeks.

Link to data from the Guttmacher Institute (http://www.guttmacher.org/pubs/fb_induced_abortion.html)

The images are from a WebMD (http://www.webmd.com/baby/ss/slideshow-fetal-development) slideshow on fetal development.

Team Sergeant
07-16-2015, 11:18
I guess this issue is getting attention......

SouthernDZ
07-16-2015, 11:57
Last night I watched this physician discuss tiny human organs with all of the empathy of a chop shop owner discussing a disassembled 72 Oldsmobile. Frightening.

Hand
07-16-2015, 14:32
I have to assume its political but it looks like this is garnering some attention.

"I speak for all of my colleagues when I say I was deeply disturbed by reports and video of an organization engaging in such grotesque and inhumane practices," McCarthy said in a statement. "I will be working with House committees to investigate the claims made by the employee. We should all agree that no life is expendable, and our society has no place for such callous indifference to life."

"When an organization monetizes an unborn child—and with the cavalier attitude portrayed in this horrific video—we must all act," Boehner said in his statement. "As a start, I have asked our relevant committees to look into this matter. I am also calling on President Obama and Health and Human Services Secretary Sylvia Burwell to denounce, and stop, these gruesome practices."

Early Wednesday afternoon, the House Energy and Commerce Committee announced it had already gotten the ball rolling on an investigation.

"This video is abhorrent and rips at the heart. The committee will get to the bottom of this appalling situation," said committee leaders in a press release.

The House Judiciary Committee soon followed suit.

Committee members "have been committed to the preservation of human life, including the lives of unborn children," chairman Bob Goodlatte announced in a press release. "We will continue to fight for the rights of the unborn."

Source (http://www.nationaljournal.com/politics/planned-parenthood-video-republicans-investigation-20150715)

Box
07-16-2015, 14:50
The energy and commerce division...
...energy and commerce

Who the fuck are we selling these fetus parts to - The Matrix?

I do however like the feigned outrage being demonstrated by congressmen that have proven that they aren't going to do anything to try and stem the tide of rampant hedonistic liberalism.

...but at least they are pretending to be outraged. That is a good starting point.

banfarang
07-17-2015, 05:12
The Planned Parenthood "Doctor" must of got her "professional" training at "The Dr Josef Mengele Institute of Sick, Twisted and Torturous Death."

Hand
07-17-2015, 07:29
Planned Parenthood's president apologized Thursday for a top official's tone in a controversial video, but she also denied the clip's allegation that her organization profits from tissue donation.

"Our top priority is the compassionate care that we provide. In the video, one of our staff members speaks in a way that does not reflect that compassion. This is unacceptable, and I personally apologize for the staff member's tone and statements," said Cecile Richards, the group's president, in a video out Thursday. "As always, if there is any aspect of our work that can be strengthened, we want to know about it, and we take swift action to address it."
source (http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/16/politics/planned-parenthood-president-criticizes-gop-candidates/)

Wow. So if the chick would have not been so casual about selling baby parts then she would have been considered to be acting professional and in good faith with her leadership. Hmm.

Box
07-17-2015, 08:42
The attitude of these people makes the pediatric neonatal ward sound like a lemon lot.

...thank god we have politicians that can intervene in matters like this

TrapLine
07-17-2015, 08:49
The outrage I feel when hearing the savages talk about babies like that can't be expressed. Some of these people would fit in with the ISIS crowd. :mad: It is that much more real after having our daughter yesterday. What a crazy world.

PSM
07-17-2015, 08:57
The Witch Trials should be re-opened!

Pat

Hand
07-17-2015, 09:01
...thank god we have politicians that can intervene in matters like this

I too, am thankful for the God fearing, Constitution loving, fiscally responsible, selfless and honorable politicians. I just know they will do the right thing.
:rolleyes:

The outrage I feel when hearing the savages talk about babies like that can't be expressed. Some of these people would fit in with the ISIS crowd. :mad: It is that much more real after having our daughter yesterday. What a crazy world.

Congratulations TrapLine! I hope you stocked up on sleep already :)

SF-TX
07-21-2015, 10:08
I wonder what guides the morality of those in charge of Planned Parenthood in the absence of faith-based (not Islam) morality?

In the second video released today by the Center for Medical Progress, yet another senior medical adviser to Planned Parenthood of America appears to negotiate the price of selling baby body parts to actors playing entrepreneurs from a start-up biotech firm...

...At the end of the video, like Nucatola, Gatter talks about changing the abortion technique to get intact specimens, changing from a rather violent suction method that would destroy tissue to what she calls an IPAS, which is a reference to a nonprofit company that makes and distributes “manual vacuum aspirators” which would be a less harmful way to get at the internal organs. She said there would be protocol issues with the patient but that she saw no problem with it. She calls it a “less crunchy” way to get intact organs.

At the end of the tape provided by CMP, Gatter jokes about wanting “a Lamborghini” for body parts.

Link (http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/07/21/new-video-shows-another-planned-parenthood-doctor-haggling-price-of-baby-body-parts/)

frostfire
07-21-2015, 11:03

Concur. An idea or belief is powerful.
Label her or them or PP as monsters and all, but if they sincerely believe that the early product of conception is not considered human being with rights, then making $$$ out of it completely makes sense. Do that hundreds to thousands times and you'd develop a callous/morbid sense of humor, too. I won't be surprised if outside their profession, these people are loving mothers, sisters, daughters, and thus very capable in making pro PP videos that emotionally appeal to the target audience.

Just another symptoms of fractured society. Move along, nothing to see here... but hey, we're much better than ISIS crowd who sanction mass murder out of sincere belief too...

Hand
07-21-2015, 11:13
While this story is horrific in all respects, I wonder if we all somehow knew this was at least a marginal possibility.

Furthermore, if the parts were not being sold for "science" (or whatever), the parts would be thrown in dumpsters in bio hazard bags.

What is the least wrong in this topic?

Box
07-21-2015, 12:09
but hey, we're much better than ISIS crowd who sanction mass murder out of sincere belief too...

I'm not always so sure we are.

At least ISIS has an ideology that they are loyal to. They have a vision. They have faith. They have proven that they do in fact, possess the constitution to go as far as it takes to achieve their pursuits.
...and they are brutally unapologetic in their pursuits.

As a nation we no longer collectively possess that same constitution.

We have squandered the public trust.
We have split our nations conscience to a point where we will argue politically about the shade of blue that we see in the sky.
We have lost faith in anything that might vaguely resemble a national spirituality because it just isn't hip to admit that you believe in a greater power.
Our only loyalty is to the acquisition of money and the retention of power.
...and we are brutally unapologetic for our national ability to turn fetal tissue into a cash crop

ISIS may in fact be "the bad guys" but there are days when I am not so sure that we really have any relevant moral high ground left to lord over them that is worth bragging about.

Hopefully, I am completely off base and just speaking from a position of frustrated emotion since there is no one in the public eye asking for these peoples head on a platter...
...because covering Sen McCains war record is apparently more important.

sinjefe
07-21-2015, 12:09
^^^^^Both bad. But selling body parts begets more selling of body parts. Meaning they are potentially more likely to influence a young lady into having an abortion when there might be other options.....because they want the body parts.

SF-TX
07-21-2015, 12:34
^^^^^Both bad. But selling body parts begets more selling of body parts. meaning they are potentially more likely to influence a young lady into having an abortion when there might be other options.....because they want the body parts.

According to a former employee of Planned Parenthood, the mothers are convinced they are helping others and don't realize that the organs and tissue are sold.

During her tenure at the Planned Parenthood clinic, Ms. Johnson said most women would agree to donate fetal tissue and/or organs “because we made it seem like that, by donating, they were helping others.”

The National Institutes of Health spent $76 million last year funding grants for research using fetal tissue aimed at finding cures for diseases such as cancer, diabetes and HIV/AIDS.

In a statement, the NIH said such biomedical research is conducted “under the general legal authorities to enhance health, lengthen life, and reduce illness and disability.”

In her experience, Ms. Johnson said the older the gestational age of the fetus, the easier it is to pick out organs.

“At my affiliate, we did abortions at the time up until 16 weeks. You can begin harvesting fetal tissue at approximately eight weeks,” Ms. Johnson said. “Organs are present earlier, but you can’t really decipher them until about 12 weeks. That’s not all of the organs, but some of the larger ones, you can pick those out and say, ‘OK, this is a liver.’ And that’s usually around 12 weeks.”

Ms. Johnson’s story is well known in pro-life circles. She had received a regional Employee of the Year award from Planned Parenthood shortly before she quit in 2009 after a doctor showed her an abortion procedure on an ultrasound.

“I was shocked at what I saw,” she said. “I had been told by Planned Parenthood that the unborn had no sensory development until 28 weeks gestation, and so to see a 13-week fetus trying to actively move away from the abortion instrument during that procedure was very shocking.

“It really caused me to [ask], ‘What else have I been misled about through this organization?’” said Ms. Johnson, who recounts her experience in “Unplanned” (Tyndale Momentum), which was released in paperback in December.

Link (http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jul/19/abby-johnson-planned-parenthood-defector-loophole-/)

craigepo
07-21-2015, 13:28
"...to see a 13-week fetus trying to actively move away from the abortion instrument during that procedure was very shocking."

Damn. Just damn.

Flagg
07-21-2015, 13:30
I wonder what the correlation would be with the cohort who would support such horrible activity with the cohort who are ardent supporters of radical animal rights groups?

If there's a strong correlation between the two cohorts, I suspect they'd go nuts if there was animal testing being conducted on late term puppy/kitten/monkey/whatever cute animal fetuses.

Which would be a rather substantial disconnect in logic/reasoning.

For the record, I support the legality of abortion(informed patient, and unbiased provider) for others(my wife and I agree it's not for us), but this is like a dystopian nightmare.

Freakonomics makes a good case on legal abortion results in lower future crime.

Where's the budget to pay these same losers to have non-reversible tubal ligations and vasectomies?

SF-TX
07-21-2015, 13:40
"...to see a 13-week fetus trying to actively move away from the abortion instrument during that procedure was very shocking."

Damn. Just damn.

Anyone that could continue with the procedure after seeing the fetus try to avoid the instrument of its impending death is a wretchedly vile human being. Most likely the reason pro-choice (pro-choice is such an innocuous term for such a despicable position) advocates vociferously oppose mandating mothers see the ultrasound of the fetus prior to the abortion.

The following excerpt and link is from a pro-life organization article on the topic of ultrasounds and abortions:
78% of Pregnant Women Seeing an Ultrasound Reject Abortions

In most cases, when ultrasounds are performed, women are not shown the images unless they specifically ask to see them, and sometimes not even then. Numerous former abortion providers have attested to this, including Dr. Joseph Randall, who was quoted saying:

They [the women] are never allowed to look at the ultrasound because we knew that if they so much as heard the heart beat, they wouldn’t want to have an abortion. (1)

In Planned Parenthood’s world, allowing a woman to see an image of her baby on the ultrasound screen is a “dangerous agenda.” Many women who have abortions do not know the truth about fetal development. To quote Catherine Anthony Adair again:

We never discussed fetal development. The baby was referred to as the ”contents of the uterus” or a “clump of cells.” on the rare occasion a woman asked about the size of the baby, I would tell her it was about the size of the tip of my pencil, regardless of how many weeks into her pregnancy she was.

Link (http://www.lifenews.com/2013/02/07/78-of-pregnant-women-seeing-an-ultrasound-reject-abortions/)

ddoering
07-21-2015, 14:34
They might as well sell lampshades..... Hard to believe but they make the Nazis seem not so bad.

The Reaper
07-21-2015, 16:46
Support life for condemned mass murderers, but kill babies and sell their remains.

I guess you gotta be a Democrat to support that agenda.

TR

BKKMAN
07-21-2015, 17:04
Support life for condemned mass murderers, but kill babies and sell their remains.

I guess you gotta be a Democrat to support that agenda.

TR

Poster children for cognitive dissonance...and anosognosia

SF-TX
07-27-2015, 11:46
Cecile Richards, chief racist and eugenicist at Planned Parenthood, claims the most disgusting thing about the video is that lies were told to gain access to the clinics and their employees; Not the selective dismemberment of living unborn babies in order to preserve their tiny little organs for sale to the highest bidder.

Sunday on ABC’s “This Week With George Stephanopoulos,” Planned Parenthood president Cecile Richards said the “most disgusting thing” about the undercover videos showing Planned Parenthood doctors discussing the price of fetal tissue was that the videographers “lied” to gain access to the doctors...

...She added, “The most disgusting the part of this to me is these folks lied, lied to gain access to clinics."

Link (http://www.breitbart.com/video/2015/07/26/planned-parenthood-head-most-disgusting-part-of-videos-is-people-lied-to-doctors/)

VVVV
07-27-2015, 12:13
http://theimmoralminority.blogspot.com/2015/07/planned-parenthood-releases-5-facts.html

http://m.snopes.com/pp-baby-parts-sale/

???????

SF-TX
07-27-2015, 12:26
http://theimmoralminority.blogspot.com/2015/07/planned-parenthood-releases-5-facts.html

Your inability or refusal to provide a summary of the information contained in the obscure links you post, and the fact you are referencing Snopes, leads me to disregard anything you post.

Pete
07-27-2015, 12:27

???????

Snopes sure did a lot of writing to boil it down to UNDETERMINED.

sinjefe
07-27-2015, 12:59

???????

I can watch the videos myself and make my own determination of what was said. Even the edited stuff was barbaric and cold.

Sdiver
07-27-2015, 13:40
Using Snopes.com as a reference in a political discussion, is akin to using Wikipedia as a reference for a research paper.

MR2
07-27-2015, 13:53
Using Snopes.com as a reference in a political discussion, is akin to using Wikipedia as a reference for a research paper.

Close, but not quite.

Using a gambling metaphor, Wikipedia is rolling the dice while Snopes is playing with a stacked deck.

Joker
07-27-2015, 15:22

I trust Wikipedia as more accurate than Snopes on politics.

Tree Potato
07-27-2015, 18:25

Factcheck.org defended Snopes and the Mikkelsons, so it must be okay.

Paslode
07-27-2015, 20:07
Factcheck.org defended Snopes and the Mikkelsons, so it must be okay.

That is like Jimmy Savile vouching for Michael Jackson or Jeffrey Epstein.

TrapLine
07-28-2015, 06:36
Cecile Richards, chief racist and eugenicist at Planned Parenthood, claims the most disgusting thing about the video is that lies were told to gain access to the clinics and their employees; Not the selective dismemberment of living unborn babies in order to preserve their tiny little organs for sale to the highest bidder.

The fact that this racist stain can claim that on live TV without getting tarred and feathered or worse tells me how far we as a nation have fallen. That lying is more disgusting to Cecile Richards than the slaughter and sale of human babies is incomprehensible to me.

As far as the arguments framing abortion as a crime prevention strategy, I would support whatever punishment for criminals necessary vs the murder of innocents.

Hand
07-30-2015, 10:52
LOS ANGELES – A temporary restraining order has been issued preventing an anti-abortion group from releasing any video of leaders of a California company that provides fetal tissue to researchers. The group is the same one that previously released three covertly shot videos of a Planned Parenthood leader discussing the sale of aborted fetuses for research.

The Los Angeles Superior Court order issued Tuesday prohibits the Center for Medical Progress from releasing any video of three high-ranking StemExpress officials taken at a restaurant in May. It appears to be the first legal action prohibiting the release of a video from the organization.

Source (http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/07/29/restraining-order-issued-against-anti-abortion-group-video/)

Wow. Im curious to hear on what grounds they are able to do this. Is exposing morally reprehensible behavior not a responsibility carried by the media? Is this not free speech as it were?

Furthermore, I have a nagging feeling that before this is over with, planned parenthood's reputation will not be tarnished, these damning videos will turn out to be complete fabrications, and the fresh debate that they have raised will dissipate in the cloud left behind by the masses stampeding off to talk about the next jenner transformation.

Edit: Found how they could do this...
California has strict laws regarding the surreptitious recording of someone without his consent, and broad protections for individuals and companies against being recorded against their will. I will leave it to the lawyers to argue the merits of the injunction, but the CMP are no dummies, and I can't believe they didn't take every precaution to follow the law in recording their videos.

The injunction does not cover any additional videos in CMP's possession, including videos involving Planned Parenthood personnel. It's a clever PR strategy by CMP to release a video every few days rather than dump them on the net all at once. This way, it discomfits PP's supporters and keeps anti-abortion activists engaged.

Streck-Fu
07-30-2015, 11:36
The media is already doing one hell of a job glossing over it. I can't fathom anyone that watches the full videos and follows along with the transcript not being disgusted....

There is a twelve weeker that I just prepped. I gave her Miso actually at
eleven six so she won’t wait long. We’ll be doing hers shortly. There’s a fourteen
week that’s coming up later today.
What time's your flight back?

Ginde:
Yea, so when I’m done with a procedure
for instance, I’ll take the
cannula and just run it. There’s a little container that has fluid in it, and it used to
be just water and Maurice started putting bleach into the water, which then
would affect our room. in these rooms we do the nine, ten, eleven, twelve,
thirteen weekers. Fourteen and up is done in that room. That makes it easy to
control second tris because they’re all in the same room.
Then, these other
ones, it would only affe
ct them if someone said they wanted nine weeks,
otherwise we’re only interested in fourteen weeks.

PSM
07-30-2015, 11:42
There is a twelve weeker that I just prepped. I gave her Miso actually at
eleven six so she won’t wait long. We’ll be doing hers shortly. There’s a fourteen
week that’s coming up later today.
What time's your flight back?

I guess baby parts are just considered carrion.

Pat

Hand
01-27-2016, 11:52
Washington (CNN)A Texas investigation into Planned Parenthood on Monday culminated in an indictment -- of the organization's accusers instead of the group.

The Harris County District Attorney's office announced that Planned Parenthood Gulf Coast had been cleared in the two-month-long investigation.

But the grand jury did indict two individuals who were involved in making secret recordings of the group that were released to publicly discredit the group, which provides health services and abortions.

David Daleiden and Sandra Merritt were indicted for tampering with a governmental record, a second-degree felony, and Daleiden was also indicted on the count of prohibition of the purchase and sale of human organs, a class A misdemeanor, according to the Harris County district attorney.

Continued (http://www.cnn.com/2016/01/25/politics/planned-parenthood-activists-indicted/)

Streck-Fu
01-27-2016, 12:44
Daleiden was also indicted on the count of prohibition of the purchase and sale of human organs

Does this mean they admit to selling them?

SF-TX
10-21-2016, 10:53
When the supporters of late-term abortion champion a woman being able to kill her unborn child up to the day of birth, remember this image.

This premature baby was born at 24 weeks, or 15-16 weeks before term.

Source (http://kxan.com/2016/10/21/viral-smiling-preemie-happy-to-be-alive/)

sg1987
10-21-2016, 11:02
When the supporters of late-term abortion champion a woman being able to kill her unborn child up to the day of birth, remember this image.

This premature baby was born at 24 weeks, or 15-16 weeks before term.

Source (http://kxan.com/2016/10/21/viral-smiling-preemie-happy-to-be-alive/)

Too bad there is no "like" button!

miclo18d
10-21-2016, 17:42
My son was born at 26 weeks. He's now 19 years old.