PDA

View Full Version : What's your point of view?

Thesis
07-08-2015, 00:27
As a dual citizen I'd like to point out a topic of concern to me and I am asking for input. Today in the "Facebook Forums of Palau"; a talk of the town kind of forum. It was discussed that there has been correspondence with Turkey to create a flight plan to fly from Turkey to Palau or on it's way to Palau making stops. So far it's at a stand still. Some locals think it's a wrong idea to get the so called "terrorists" a way to come to our island which is also getting populated by other foreign nationals. In my mind, I remember that Kurds were refuged to Guam from Hussein's CBRN attack/genocide. What are your thoughts on these.

Recent events lead me to this. According to CIA World Factbook. Heroin is trafficked and money laundering is less enforced in Turkey.

Palau has had several drug and human trafficking incidents. One incident is the post office that has mailed crystal meth to someone that's a highschool staff member.

So with respect to Kurds, If they are to travel to Palau. I would welcome them but I worry more on the trafficking issues. What are your thoughts and opinions?