PDA

View Full Version : Tahera Ahmad, an islamic mooslem crybaby.....

Team Sergeant
05-31-2015, 11:33
LOL, mooslems comparing themselves to blacks again......

I must be stupid, I didn't realize being a goat molesting muslim was a race? (I'd be happy to purchase you a one way ticket back to any muslim country of your choice.)

Tahera Ahmad, claiming racism, bigotry and invoking Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. As a religious man I'm thinking Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. would not be too happy with moolems invoking his name in their cause.....

"I'm not doing this to go after United Airlines. This is about bigotry and racism and our country is going through a very difficult time right now. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. and so many others worked so hard ..." Ahmad said, breaking into tears."
http://www.cnn.com/2015/05/30/us/united-flight-muslim-chaplain/

PRB
05-31-2015, 12:43
Sounds to me like a perfectly created event......to include the comment from another passenger none of which can be verified.

Mustang Man
05-31-2015, 14:04
Seriously, I hate to sound all nostalgic or talk about the "old" days since I'm still a young guy but, where are when did this whole "victimized" cultural were now in stem from? Me personally, all this whining and victim hood wasn't as prevalent a decade or so ago. Maybe it was always there and I was ignorant of it all back then.

The point is between what I hear and read in the media and in school I'm constantly hearing crap about how racist we all are, evil white cops vs the poor innocent blacks, male privilege, hey everyone I'm a victim!!, blah blah blah....

(CNN)A simple request for an unopened can of Diet Coke on a United Airlines flight left Tahera Ahmad in tears

Seriously, WTF?!

A man sitting across the aisle turned to her and yelled, "You Muslim, you need to shut the f--- up," she said.

"What?"

The man leaned over, according to Ahmad, and looked her in the eyes.

She said that the man told her: "Yes, you know you would use it as a weapon. So shut the f--- up."

Sure this guy may have been rude to her, but does it really warrant her to cry about how much of a victim she is and to make national news headlines. A more disheartening concern is how some people are paranoid to the point of calling a can of SODA a WEAPON!

PRBSounds to me like a perfectly created event......to include the comment from another passenger none of which can be verified

A very big possibility also.

fng13
06-01-2015, 06:54
Open the can directly in-front of her at her seat. Problem solved.

Team Sergeant
06-01-2015, 07:46
mooslem whining starts at an early age, especially when you're getting your muslin asses kicked by girls!!!! (You go girls!;))

Report: Private boys high school soccer team refuses to play against team with 2 girls

Posted 2:14 PM, May 29, 2015, by Q13 FOX News Staff TORONTO — A boys soccer team refused to finish playing in a soccer tournament because two girls were on the opposite side of the pitch, the City News reports.

According to the City News, players with the ISNA Private Islamic High School declined to finish a game once they learned that Robert F. Hall Catholic School, their opponent, had to girls on the team. Hall high school does not have a girls’ team, and was approved to allow girls by the local athletic association.

Rules state:

If a sport activity is not available for a female on a girls’ team, she is eligible to participate on a boys’ team following a successful tryout.”

Coaches from the private Islamic high school brought their concern to the referees at halftime. Robert F. Hall was winning the game 3-1 at that point.

cont:
http://q13fox.com/2015/05/29/report-private-boys-high-school-soccer-team-refuses-to-play-against-team-with-2-girls/

Five-O
06-01-2015, 07:48
Acting as a victim lessens your own personal accountability and gives a built in excuse which explains any failure you might experience. In my opinion, it is also a self-fullfilling prophecy in that you always expect to loose and you expect things to go wrong. (See Chicago Cubs as an example :cool:) To make things worse the race hustlers of the world have carved out a multimillion dollar industry defending the "powerless". Some have even falsified and made up events in order to create victims. Obviously this behavior completely de-legitimizes actual cases of true discrimination which I am sure still occur. In this model the powerless need to stay powerless in order to keep the customers rolling in. This sounds like the entire democrat platform...

I have seen many an interview where muslims are attempting to be seen in the same light as American blacks which is inaccurate and I would think incredibly insulting.

Paragrouper
06-01-2015, 11:53
has anyone corroborated her story? Or is her story being accepted at face value?

In any case, her butt-hurt is pretty trivial.

frostfire
06-02-2015, 12:51
has anyone corroborated her story? Or is her story being accepted at face value?

In any case, her butt-hurt is pretty trivial.

heard her interview on NPR. United has also released statement in response to request to get their side of the story.

She may be a cry baby, but assuming her SIDE of the story is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, it was a blatant act of discrimination by the stewardess that was worsened by an insensitive statement by the fellow passenger. Enabling this sort of treatment to continue would create a disengaged, disenfranchised, detached muslim community like in UK and France where the narrative of terrorism flourishes. There are plenty of those who are on the fringe in the US (in reference to the article below). Yes, I'd prefer to send anyone with questionable allegiance towards the Constitution to join their beloved caliphate. But too many of these coward hypocrites love their starbucks, nutella, verizon smartphones, and other American-enabled novelties too much to truly practice what their faith demands. The Constitution also grants them just as much rights (Hate to say it, but we all would fight and possibly die for Tahera's Constitution-granted rights as well). Thus, since deradicalization is next to impossible for these sleepers among us, our next best option is disengagement. They may hate this country as long as they do nothing until they return to dirt. FWIW, she is championing interfaith discussion among the youth, whose minds are prime ISIS recruiting target. So IMHOO, what she does is commendable and constructive to our struggle in countering violent extremism while still preserving freedom.

"A recent study conducted by Conway and McInerney analyzed the online supporters of jihad-promoting video content on YouTube, focusing on those posting and commenting upon martyr-promoting material from Iraq.
The findings suggest that a majority are less than 35 years of age and reside outside the region of the Middle East and North Africa with the largest percentage of supporters located in the United States" (Weimann, 2010).

Weimann, G. (2010). Terror on Facebook, Twitter, and Youtube. Brown Journal Of World Affairs, 16(2), 45-54.

JJ_BPK
06-02-2015, 12:59
She may be a cry baby, but assuming her SIDE of the story is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, it was a blatant act of discrimination by the stewardess that was worsened by an insensitive statement by the fellow passenger.

I have been on many flights, sitting in the El Cheapo section and the stewardess would only give you a cup. One can will serve 3+ passengers, more if it's all ice.. That goes back 25 yrs..

As far as the passenger's comment,, could have been a joke??

frostfire
06-02-2015, 13:06
I have been on many flights, sitting in the El Cheapo section and the stewardess would only give you a cup. One can will serve 3+ passengers, more if it's all ice.. That goes back 25 yrs..

As far as the passenger's comment,, could have been a joke??

well, she said in the interview the guy next to her got a can of beer...and strangers typically not end their joke with STFU

SF-TX
06-02-2015, 13:07
In my opinion, this is another false claim of 'islamophobia', a tactic of Islam's centuries-old war against the kuffar.

Without any evidence (but for her firsthand account) that the incident ever occurred, many in the mainstream media have taken to reporting on Ahmad’s account as a case of “Islamophobia.”

Islamic supremacist groups such as CAIR (Council on American-Islamic relations) have condemned United, telling Al Jazeera that they have taken an interest in filing a lawsuit on behalf of Ahmad.

Ahmad’s claims of discrimination have not been corroborated by any passengers, and United Airlines rejects that any wrongdoing or acts of discrimination occurred...

...Ahmad is “well-known” to Yasir Qadhi, a cleric who she has frequently invited to speak to the student body at Northwestern. An audio tape of one of Qadhi’s sermons revealed that he once called for Muslims to wage holy war against non-Muslims. During his speech, Qadhi went on to discuss how he did not believe that the Holocaust had ever occurred.

In April 2014, Ahmad joined an MPAC (Muslim Public Affairs Council) delegation of American Muslim women, who partnered with the White House “to host a historic forum recognizing the contributions of American Muslim women.” MPAC, like the MAS and ICNA, was originally founded by members of the Muslim Brotherhood. The group has in the past endorsed a paper that rejects the designations of Hamas and Hezbollah as terrorist organizations. In 2009, the group hosted a protest where demonstrators called for the annihilation of the State of Israel.

Source (http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2015/06/01/muslim-united-airlines-passenger-alleging-discrimination-has-ties-to-suspect-islamist-groups-radical-imams/)

There is just so much that doesn’t ring true about this latest round of “Flying While Muslim” grievance theater.

In the first place, what is this about requesting an unopened can for “hygienic reasons”? The mainstream media, of course, never asks Tahera Ahmad what she means by that. What’s unhygienic about getting a can of soda that has just been opened? Could it be that Ahmad found it objectionable to receive a can of soda opened by najis (unclean, cf. Qur’an 9:28) infidel hands?

And then there’s the passenger sitting across the aisle from her and telling her, “You Moslem, you need to shut the F** up.” Where are the passengers corroborating the words of this shouting lout? Someone must have heard him, but he sounds to me as if he was sent over from Islamophobia Central Casting, straight from the fever dreams of Hamas-linked CAIR and the like.

Finally, there is the most unbelievable aspect of her whole story — a part of it that is never mentioned by the mainstream media: “The pilot also apologized for everything that happened and said that as a white male he recognized his privilege…” Come on. Who talks like that, outside of Salon.com’s offices?

Source (http://www.jihadwatch.org/2015/06/the-dreaded-diet-coke-of-islamophobia)

Team Sergeant
06-02-2015, 13:11
well, she said in the interview the guy next to her got a can of beer...and strangers typically not end their joke with STFU

I do....... now STFU

frostfire
06-02-2015, 14:12
I do....... now STFU

I am offended and feel discriminated by this statement. So discriminated that I'm in tears now. I am going to get CAIR, ACLU on this and invoke the legacy of Martin Luther and...oh wait...

Well played, TS. Well played.

SF-TX, if those articles are spot on, then it's taqiyya at its finest