PDA

View Full Version : SF/SOF transition programs - Sextant Consulting

JSMosby
05-26-2015, 12:41
With express permission from Team Sergeant, I would like to introduce the members of this board to my new business. (www.sextantconsulting.us)

Sextant Consulting LLC (www.sextantconsulting.us), was created with SF / SOF in mind to assist in transitioning from the military to civilian occupation. I believe that preparing for transition takes just as long as honing your warrior skills, yet none are given the proper tools, training, or time to successfully navigate the murky waters of the private sector. I suffered through the week-long ACAP / TAP program and was supremely disappointed. Since there was no better way in the current system, I created one.

Sextant Consulting is a for profit company; however, we do not take any money from individual soldiers. We provide unit level presentations, individual consultations, and continued support via email. Additionally, 10% of all profits are donated directly to the Green Beret Foundation.

If you are SF or a part of SOCOM, talk to your training shop to schedule a briefing. Meanwhile, check out my new site! (www.sextantconsulting.us)

DOL

Sdiver
05-26-2015, 14:52
JS,
Thanks. Will be passing this on to my little brother who has two years left to go, for a total of 28, and has slowly started the transition.

It'll be a nice little something else in his arsenal, as he moves over from the crazy wacky world of the military and a career in SOF, to the crazy wacky world of civilian life.

Penn
09-05-2017, 14:57
Edit: wrong thread