PDA

View Full Version : Sergeant Major Ronald A Spearman, Special Forces/Green Beret Liar and Fraud

Team Sergeant
05-10-2015, 09:54
Sergeant Major Ronald A Spearman, Special Forces/Green Beret Liar and Fraud

SGM Ronald A Spearman of Copperas Cove, Texas a little bird told us you're running around telling the world you're a retired Special Forces Sergeant Major. We even have a copy of your "proof" a DD-214 that says you're a bonafide Special Forces Sergeant Major! And that DD-214 would fool most people, unless of course it landed in the hands of a real Green Beret. We're not going to point out all the mistakes you make forging that DD-214 but we will post it for all to see. You do know forging a federal document for personal or financial gain is a criminal act do you not?

I've been told you have a CCW permit in the Great State of Texas, did you lie to obtain that license too? We sure hope that no one complains to your state DPS that you are a proven liar and fraud and should not be in possession of a CCW license.
Telling folks you're a Special Forces Sergeant Major is covered under the Freedom of Speech, but forging a DD-214 for financial gain can and hopefully will get you arrested.

Ronald A Spearman, Special Forces/Green Beret Liar and Fraud also has a Texas Security Guard license in the Great State of Texas. I'm just guessing here but I don't think anyone with an IQ higher than a dust mite would want a bottom-feeding lying fraud guarding anything they had.....

Ronnie's self awarded "medals" include the Purple Heart x2, the Combat Infantrymen's Badge x3 and the Legion of Merit. A true hero fraud and legend in his own mind.

SGM Ron A. Spearman, I sure hope this information doesn't make it to the Texas State Troopers or even your local PD. And oh my, Copperas Cove, Texas is a stone throw from Ft Hood!!!!!! Maybe we'll alert the Ft. Hood CID of your lies in hopes they ban you from that military base.

Sergeant Major Ronald A Spearman, Special Forces/Green Beret Liar and Fraud, you have a wonderful Special Forces day!

Team Sergeant

miclo18d
05-10-2015, 10:59
One glaring mistake that he made was claiming to be a SGM in Cco 2nd Bn 7th Special Forces Group.

How would I know that was a mistake? ......um, because I was in Cco 2nd Bn 7th Special Forces Group during the time he claims that he was there and I can tell you the names of the SGMs that were there during that time frame as could the other 60-80 other REAL Special Forces troopers that were there during the time period that this POSER claims to have been there.

Team Sergeant
05-10-2015, 12:20
One glaring mistake that he made was claiming to be a SGM in Cco 2nd Bn 7th Special Forces Group.

How would I know that was a mistake? ......um, because I was in Cco 2nd Bn 7th Special Forces Group during the time he claims that he was there and I can tell you the names of the SGMs that were there during that time frame as could the other 60-80 other REAL Special Forces troopers that were there during the time period that this POSER claims to have been there.

Oh Snap! (That's going to leave a mark.....) Maybe he was there as a Ninja?

CSB
05-10-2015, 13:09
Graduate SF after a year of training ...
then go to Drill Sergeants School.

Yeah, that rings true.

Jgood
05-11-2015, 17:38
What had happen was...:rolleyes: He sucked so bad maybe they sent him to DS :rolleyes:

Richard
05-14-2015, 07:55
You start reading that 214 and it looks legit - until you get to block 8a...and from there on it reeks of "I dreamed I was an SF SGM in my maidenform bra" baloney.

What a macaroon!

Richard

UWOA (RIP)
05-14-2015, 09:56
Where do they get these guys?

Oh, I know ... the bottom of the barrel!