PDA

View Full Version : Have lunch with a Green Beret, Phoenix, AZ

Team Sergeant
05-01-2015, 07:39
There's hundreds of real Green Berets on this website and few get to chat with us face to face. So I propose the "Have lunch with a Green Beret" program.

I'd be more than happy to meet with those that have questions about us.

Those of you in Phoenix, AZ reading this name a restaurant downtown and I will be there. We can set a date and meet for lunch.

Not only is the public invited but encouraged to attend.

You Snake Eaters let me know if you plan on going.

TS

sinjefe
05-01-2015, 07:42
^^^ You can quell their fears about Jade Helm. :D

Box
05-01-2015, 07:49
...if "shoot guns with a Navy SEAL" can draw 50,000 bucks a head, then surely we should be able to at least score some free lunch time company and conversation

Golf1echo
05-01-2015, 08:08
Something tells me you know where the good food is :)
Great idea, that networking may prove to be very productive.

bandycpa
05-01-2015, 08:35
I love the idea TS. May have to expand the offer for QPs in the Southwest Virginia (read: west of Roanoke)/ North Carolina area.

Richard
05-01-2015, 08:53
Maybe Alex Jones will show up. ;)

Richard

mxmike27
05-07-2015, 09:54
I think this is a great idea and would like to take advantage of something similar in the Midwest (Columbus, Ohio area).

PedOncoDoc
05-07-2015, 10:05
I think this is a great idea and would like to take advantage of something similar in the Midwest (Columbus, Ohio area).

I hear they host "get a tattoo with a football player" in your AO. :p

:D

Bleed Green
05-07-2015, 10:32
Maybe Alex Jones will show up. ;)

Richard

If any of you are ever in this neighborhood please do let me know as I would take great pleasure in meeting you and buying you lunch. If you do drag Alex along I will be shocked that he crawled out from under his rock, but you are paying for his lunch.:D

Cynic
05-07-2015, 17:12
I hear they host "get a tattoo with a football player" in your AO. :p

:D

LOL. I've heard the same thing. :D

SF_BHT
05-07-2015, 20:16
If any of you are ever in this neighborhood please do let me know as I would take great pleasure in meeting you and buying you lunch. If you do drag Alex along I will be shocked that he crawled out from under his rock, but you are paying for his lunch.:D

Careful you never know where we are. Might be next door or passing you on Central Ave.:eek:

PSM
05-07-2015, 20:30
Careful you never know where we are. Might be next door or passing you on Central Ave.:eek:

We could all meet for lunch at La Nueva Casita. ;)

Pat

MR2
05-07-2015, 21:03
And there is always overwatch.

Bleed Green
05-07-2015, 21:26

I have had 30 years of practice in living up to our unofficial motto of Semper Sneaky.:D I have been reading everything that Alex has published so I am pretty sure I can sort out the Jade Helm wheat from the chaff among us. The offer though you can cash in anytime you guys want, provided I am not working mids, as long as you leave Alex in Austin with the rest of the Texas weirdos. No offense intended to any of my Texas compatriots.

Pericles
05-08-2015, 11:05
I have had 30 years of practice in living up to our unofficial motto of Semper Sneaky.:D I have been reading everything that Alex has published so I am pretty sure I can sort out the Jade Helm wheat from the chaff among us. The offer though you can cash in anytime you guys want, provided I am not working mids, as long as you leave Alex in Austin with the rest of the Texas weirdos. No offense intended to any of my Texas compatriots.

There was a gun rights rally at he Alamo about a year ago and Jones showed up uninvited with camera crew to make it an Info Wars event. Jones was practically kicked out of the event. Gave me all the information I needed to know about both entities.

Bleed Green
05-08-2015, 15:21
Did he start screaming false flag and conspiracy as he was being drug from the premises? :p In the immortal words of Buggs Bunny, what a maroon.

Lan
11-11-2015, 15:34
If you're still up for this, I'd be honored to have lunch with you TS. I will be in Phoenix at 11 tomorrow 11/12. I am meeting a guy in Glendale at 12 to buy a car, so I won't be done with that until 1-2.

Team Sergeant
11-11-2015, 15:58
If you're still up for this, I'd be honored to have lunch with you TS. I will be in Phoenix at 11 tomorrow 11/12. I am meeting a guy in Glendale at 12 to buy a car, so I won't be done with that until 1-2.

Name a place and time! :munchin I live fairly close to Glendale.

Lan
11-11-2015, 19:26
You know all the good spots so I'll leave it up to you if you don't mind. I am not picky and I've never met a food I don't like!

Civ
11-11-2015, 21:55
This is a great idea. If there are any Green Berets in the greater Pittsburgh area I would gladly have lunch with them. Even a 1-2 hour drive I wouldn't mind.

Lan
11-13-2015, 09:10
Had a great time over a good meal with Team Sergeant yesterday afternoon. It was an honor to meet you sir, I am very fortunate!