PDA

View Full Version : Serial Shooter

TOMAHAWK9521
04-25-2015, 09:16
It looks like we may have what is being labeled a "serial shooter" in my AO. There have been a total of 4 incidents between my neighborhood and Ft Collins where moving vehicles have been hit. One of them was a young girl who took a round in the neck while driving on I-25 the other day. She's damn lucky it passed through without significant damage.

LEO's have nothing on this so far. Reading some of the articles about this, some jack holes are doing a Bloomberg and saying it's probably an NRA nut. If I had to make a guess, I'd be leaning more towards the growing population of "peaceful-religion-goers" up in these northern counties, but that wouldn't be PC.

JJ_BPK
04-25-2015, 09:25
Absolutely no precedence for that type of NON-PC comment..

John Allen Muhammad

Born John Allen Williams
December 31, 1960
Baton Rouge, Louisiana, U.S.
Died November 10, 2009 (aged 48)
Jarratt, Virginia, U.S.
Cause of death: Execution by lethal injection
Nationality: American
Other names: The Beltway Sniper, The D.C. Sniper
Religion Nation of Islam
Criminal penalty: Death
Killings
Victims 10 killed, 3 injured (D.C. metropolitan area); 17 victims elsewhere
Span of killings: February 16, 2002–October 23, 2002
State(s) : Alabama, Arizona, California, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Maryland, Texas, Virginia, Washington State, and Washington, D.C.

Date apprehended: October 24, 2002

John Allen Muhammad (December 31, 1960 – November 10, 2009) was an American convicted murderer from Baton Rouge, Louisiana. He, along with his seventeen-year-old partner, Lee Boyd Malvo, carried out the Beltway sniper attacks of October 2002, killing at least 10 people. Muhammad and Malvo were arrested in connection with the attacks on October 24, 2002, following tips from alert citizens. Although the pairing's actions were classified by the media as psychopathy attributable to serial killer characteristics, whether or not their psychopathy meets this classification or that of a spree killer is debated by researchers.[1]

Born as John Allen Williams, Muhammad joined the Nation of Islam in 1987 and later changed his surname to Muhammad.[2] At Muhammad's trial, the prosecutor claimed that the rampage was part of a plot to kill his ex-wife and regain custody of his children, but the judge ruled that there was insufficient evidence to support this argument.[3] His trial for one of the murders (the murder of Dean Harold Meyers in Prince William County, Virginia) began in October 2003, and the following month he was found guilty of capital murder. Four months later he was sentenced to death. While awaiting execution in Virginia, in August 2005, he was extradited to Maryland to face some of the charges there, for which he was convicted of six counts of first-degree murder on May 30, 2006.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Allen_Muhammad

Sdiver
04-25-2015, 09:37
The thing that struck me was, one of the photos showed the Windsor exit, which is the exit one takes to get to the RMGO/NAGR headquarters.

I know it's far reaching and a bit of a wild assumption, but as TOMAHAWK mentioned, it is probably some "peaceful-religious-goers" up there, trying to make a "statement." :rolleyes:

This story says that FIVE vehicles were supposedly shot, but one of them, the pickup truck seen in the video, apparently didn't have his window shot out. The driver had come back to his truck after walking to a gas station up the road. He told police that he was the one who broke his window. He had been changing one of his tires and when he threw his tools back into the bed, one of them bounced up and shattered the window. He had walked up to the gas station to get some type of tarp or plastic to put over it, so that he wouldn't get a ticket for driving with an open back window.

The cops impounded his truck regardless ....

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/local-news/milliken-woman-shot-in-neck-while-driving-on-i-25-manages-to-pull-over-call-911

There was also a similar incident several years ago on Highway 58 going into Golden, where four cars has apparently been shot at. Turns out that the projectiles were "slugs" or "drops" and are a byproduct from a hydraulic steel punch press. They just don't know how they were "fired."

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/authorities-identify-projectiles-shot-into-cars-on-hwy-58-i-25