PDA

View Full Version : Man stops home invasion with samurai sword

mojaveman
04-21-2015, 10:08
Gruesome. ;)

http://knowledgeglue.com/man-uses-katana-stop-home-invasion-gory-aftermath-nsfw/

The Reaper
04-21-2015, 10:45
"There is only one tactical principle which is not subject to change. It is to use the means at hand to inflict the maximum amount of wounds, death, and destruction on the enemy in the minimum amount of time."

George S. Patton

GTG. :D

TR

Barbarian
04-21-2015, 10:53
Good Guys:1
Bad Guys:0

Sohei
04-21-2015, 11:12
If you don't want bad things to happen to you...earn what you have and leave other people's property alone, because you never know what "badness" lies behind those closed doors you are breaking through and trying to steal from.

Good ending!

Stobey
04-21-2015, 11:49
"There is only one tactical principle which is not subject to change. It is to use the means at hand to inflict the maximum amount of wounds, death, and destruction on the enemy in the minimum amount of time."

George S. Patton

GTG. :D

TR

Very well put TR. Thank you. (I wish we had a lot more George S. Pattons - yes, the man who told his troops that: "No sonofabitch ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor, dumb sonofabitch die for his country.")

:lifter

PRB
04-21-2015, 11:59
Bet they won't be watching 'Shogun' anytime soon lmfao......that's some good training

twistedsquid
04-21-2015, 16:59
It looks like he only gave them a little taste.

drivfast
09-08-2015, 20:57
The article states that this was done with a decorative sword. I wonder if the old guy went out and bought a real one to increase his lethality... :D

Flagg
09-08-2015, 21:18
Bet they won't be watching 'Shogun' anytime soon lmfao......that's some good training

Even sounds a wee bit Pulp Fiction-y.

I've got a small number of collectible(to me) knives, including a Ghurka Kukri, Fairbairn-Sykes knife, a Steyr AUG bayonet, and some small decorative Afghan knives just sitting in a draw waiting to put together a display case some day.

The problem would be which 2 to grab. I might need to put my 2 favourites on top to prevent an "own goal" wasting time trying to decide. :)

Sadly, I can't whip out a Glock here for in home self defense problem solving.