PDA

View Full Version : Chechnya threatens to arm Mexico

Team Sergeant
03-26-2015, 13:36
I was debating placing this in the comedy section....... It made me laugh out loud........:D

Chechnya threatens to arm Mexico in response to US Congress call for Ukraine lethal aid

Tom Porter
By Tom Porter March 26, 2015 11:36 GMT

Fighters from the Chechen Death Brigade in east Ukraine, where they have supported pro-Moscow rebels(Reuters)

Chechnya's Parliament has threatened to send armaments to Mexico, in response to a US congressional resolution calling for "lethal aid" to be sent to Ukraine.

If the US were to supply "lethal military assistance" to Ukraine, the semi-autonomous region in southern Russia would send "the most modern weapons to Mexico" to prompt the resumption of negotiations on "US-annexed territories that now house […] California, New Mexico, Arizona, Nevada, Utah, Colorado and a part of Wyoming," reports the Moscow Times, citing a statement released by the speaker of the Chechen Parliament.

cont:
http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/chechnya-threatens-arm-mexico-response-us-congress-call-ukraine-lethal-aid-1493653

mark46th
03-26-2015, 13:44
They will get arrested and spend time in prison! Don't they know Mexico has gun control?

Go Devil
03-26-2015, 17:27
Hillary already tried that.
"Iron river of guns flowing to Mexico from the United States....."
ATF supplied, of course.

Pete
03-26-2015, 17:39
The Cartels could loan Chechnya some of theirs.

PRB
03-26-2015, 17:53
I wish they would...might even galvanize some Libs to border security.

blacksmoke
03-26-2015, 19:56
I like the part about the "annexed" states. How about ceded in the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo, in return for $15 million towards Mexico's debt and $3.25 million for debts owned by U.S. citizens.

atticus finch
03-27-2015, 19:04
Giving this the benefit of the doubt, meaning it is possible to be somewhat credible, would this be partial reasoning for jade helm?

Peregrino
03-27-2015, 19:32
Giving this the benefit of the doubt, meaning it is possible to be somewhat credible, would this be partial reasoning for jade helm?

NO.

PRB
03-27-2015, 19:40
I wonder what the recruiting posters look like for the 'Ghechen Death Brigade'...they should prob spend their time killing Islamists

atticus finch
03-28-2015, 07:50
NO.

You're right, something like this spills across the border it'd still be under the perview of civilian LE, however armed they are it'd still be regular crime not perhaps a dedicated military invasion? I'd originally thought this jade helm training would be training for MIL chasing something like this down. However that'd put MIL into a domestic LE function I think? A no-no under Posse Comitatus.

Team Sergeant
03-28-2015, 09:36

We've been conducing exercises like Jade Helm for about 50+ years. I have personally been involved in UW and CT exercises that have spanned many states (and countries) and involved many different Special Operations personnel.

Funny how/why the conspiracy theorists have decided to pick Jade Helm as their "The Sky is Falling" issue.

The Reaper
03-28-2015, 15:07
You're right, something like this spills across the border it'd still be under the perview of civilian LE, however armed they are it'd still be regular crime not perhaps a dedicated military invasion? I'd originally thought this jade helm training would be training for MIL chasing something like this down. However that'd put MIL into a domestic LE function I think? A no-no under Posse Comitatus.

Are you deliberately being obtuse?

This training is exactly what the briefing slides say it is. An Unconventional Warfare exercise designed to improve the participants' UW skills.

Look up "Robin Sage" for further details on the smaller, 50 year old, North Carolina based version of the exercise.

TR

blacksmoke
03-28-2015, 16:30
I enjoy the fact that somebody is thinking outside the box in coming up with a training exercise like that. Sounds waaayyyy cooler than 30 days at NTC.

atticus finch
03-29-2015, 07:58
We've been conducing exercises like Jade Helm for about 50+ years. I have personally been involved in UW and CT exercises that have spanned many states (and countries) and involved many different Special Operations personnel.

Funny how/why the conspiracy theorists have decided to pick Jade Helm as their "The Sky is Falling" issue.

My question had to do with something akin to an ISIS type situation developing south of the border and spilling over or deliberately coming here.
Those sociopaths need outside support to function, here is a report indicating such.
Given the militant islamic presence here and the islamic presence in chechnya (if memory serves me correctly Beslan was done by chechnyan islamics per thier beliefs?) , its seems to me a possibility worth considering something like the current ISIS situation developing in mexico. The situation there in mexico speaks for itself as to its stability and whether or not it's a situation the islamics could exploit.
If the report is to be given credibility, it does point a finger at our border states with the intent to supply weapons & so forth. Given the islamic presence in chechnya and that ideologies goals towards this country, which evidently federal agencies have found stated proof of. It seemed plausible to me training to deal with something like this, meaning SF training to chase something like this down here in our border states. I don't know if SF trains with specific or relative contingencies in mind, maybe that's something you can't comment on openly however looking at this it did bring to my mind the question of a bigger picture or a possibility & training for it.
Such an event happening while it would I think constitute an invasion of sorts, as I said would still likely be under civilian LE as I don't think it constitutes a formal army. Maybe it does fall under what SF would be tasked to deal with given the nature of it & allowing for such a contingency makes sense.

Team Sergeant
03-29-2015, 09:34
My question had to do with something akin to an ISIS type situation developing south of the border and spilling over or deliberately coming here.
Those sociopaths need outside support to function, here is a report indicating such.
Given the militant islamic presence here and the islamic presence in chechnya (if memory serves me correctly Beslan was done by chechnyan islamics per thier beliefs?) , its seems to me a possibility worth considering something like the current ISIS situation developing in mexico. The situation there in mexico speaks for itself as to its stability and whether or not it's a situation the islamics could exploit.
If the report is to be given credibility, it does point a finger at our border states with the intent to supply weapons & so forth. Given the islamic presence in chechnya and that ideologies goals towards this country, which evidently federal agencies have found stated proof of. It seemed plausible to me training to deal with something like this, meaning SF training to chase something like this down here in our border states. I don't know if SF trains with specific or relative contingencies in mind, maybe that's something you can't comment on openly however looking at this it did bring to my mind the question of a bigger picture or a possibility & training for it.
Such an event happening while it would I think constitute an invasion of sorts, as I said would still likely be under civilian LE as I don't think it constitutes a formal army. Maybe it does fall under what SF would be tasked to deal with given the nature of it & allowing for such a contingency makes sense.

We do not "work" inside of the United States. Train, yes, work no. And anyone that thinks we do lives on infowars.com.

We take the fight to islamic terrorists in their own countries, on their turf and right in their face.

Any islamic terrorist found on American soil is handled by civilian law enforcement. (Unless that islamic moron commits his crime on a military base.)

You've not been reading my posts, to reinitiate there's about 500,000 American law enforcement folks.

At any one time there is about 4000 Green Berets.

American civilian law enforcement protects Americans on American soil, not US Special Operations. Unlike the NSA we would not entertain an illegal order to employ our skillset within the boundaries of the United States.

Edit to add:
Anyone that did attempt to give the Green Berets an illegal order to employ their skills on Americans and within the boundaries of the United States would open Pandora's Box and most likely cause their own downfall. We are not trained to overthrow a people, we are trained to overthrow governments, any government, with their own people. Meditate on that for a while.

Flagg
03-29-2015, 14:52
Are you deliberately being obtuse?

This training is exactly what the briefing slides say it is. An Unconventional Warfare exercise designed to improve the participants' UW skills.

Look up "Robin Sage" for further details on the smaller, 50 year old, North Carolina based version of the exercise.

TR

I've read everything I can on Robin Sage to try and learn and steal some good ideas for training my soldiers.

I'm not scratching my head on conspiracy theories, I'm scratching my head on all the work, manpower, resources, and money that would have to have been invested in the background in planning, building local community relationships, co-ord, execution to put the EX together.

Sounds like lots of moving parts, including a lot of new(or new-ish) moving parts.

Participating would be cool, but I reckon seeing behind the Wizard of Oz's curtain would be cooler!

Flagg
03-29-2015, 15:03

Advent of the internet? Recent political/economic climate?

I'm just in awe of the scale/scope of the EX as it goes WAY beyond what we unilaterally run.

I help run activities for low dozens of candidates on a tight(near non-existent) budget. We've got a bit of continuity going on with one training area and we are planning on shifting elsewhere to avoid templating. Shifting a small programme's training area is making me nervous, I can't even begin to imagine how much more challenging it must be to conduct a much larger and far more complex training activity.