PDA

View Full Version : Administration Declassifies Top-Secret Doc That Reveals Israel’s Nuclear Secrets

Pete
03-26-2015, 08:02
Administration Declassifies Top-Secret Doc That Reveals Israel’s Nuclear
Secrets

http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2015/03/25/administration-declassifies-top-secret-doc-that-reveals-israels-nuclear-secrets/

"...The Pentagon declassified sections covering Israel’s nuclear program, but “kept sections on Italy, France, West Germany and other NATO countries classified, with those sections blocked out in the document,” Israel National News reported.

The 386-page top-secret memo, titled, “Critical Technological Assessment in Israel and NATO Nations,” goes into great detail about how Israel turned into a nuclear power in the 1970s and 80s...."

Well, well now. Looks like a little pay back from Barry.

Box
03-26-2015, 08:07
SWEET...

"Hey Israel, fuck you."

Team Sergeant
03-26-2015, 08:34
SWEET...

"Hey Israel, fuck you."

LOL

Thank the muslim in the White House.

And they can thank the American Jewish community that helped put him there.

MtnGoat
03-26-2015, 08:58
And they can thank the American Jewish community that helped put him there.

BOOM!!!! This is the real reason!!

Team Sergeant
03-26-2015, 08:59
BOOM!!!! This is the real reason!!

It also hurts my head as to "why"......... I cannot for the life of me figure it out.

CSB
03-26-2015, 09:01
"TOP SECRET" ?

That is a FOUO, but unclassified report.

BrokenSwitch
03-26-2015, 09:59
"TOP SECRET" ?

That is a FOUO, but unclassified report.

This. Also, what's the statute of limitations on "Top Secret" material? 30 years? Besides, Israel's nuclear program is probably the worst-kept secret in the Middle East. I don't see how this is a headline-worthy issue.

Sdiver
03-26-2015, 10:54
Barry had this "released" in the hopes that someone, hopefully in the MSM, will state, "Hey look ... Israel has nukes, Iran should have them too."

Of course it's no secret that Israel has nukes, but knowing the short attention span of the majority of Americans today, Barry had to bring this back to the surface to remind people about it.

It'll be forgotten about in a week ...... WHOA, LOOK ..... A SQUIRREL !!!!!

Hand
03-26-2015, 11:46
Barry had this "released" in the hopes that someone, hopefully in the MSM, will state, "Hey look ... Israel has nukes, Iran should have them too."

Well we have to keep the playing field even:

LAUSANNE, Switzerland (AP) -- The United States is considering letting Tehran run hundreds of centrifuges at a once-secret, fortified underground bunker in exchange for limits on centrifuge work and research and development at other sites, officials have told The Associated Press.

The trade-off would allow Iran to run several hundred of the devices at its Fordo facility, although the Iranians would not be allowed to do work that could lead to an atomic bomb and the site would be subject to international inspections, according to Western officials familiar with details of negotiations now underway. In return, Iran would be required to scale back the number of centrifuges it runs at its Natanz facility and accept other restrictions on nuclear-related work.

Source (http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/I/IRAN_NUCLEAR_TALKS?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2015-03-26-12-09-16)

mark46th
03-26-2015, 12:41
"LAUSANNE, Switzerland (AP) -- The United States is considering letting Tehran run hundreds of centrifuges at a once-secret, fortified underground bunker in exchange for limits on centrifuge work and research and development at other sites, officials have told The Associated Press."

Iran is already running centrifuges and has been for a while.

Box
03-26-2015, 12:51
Consider this...

The POTUS recently took steps that will allow us to once again enjoy a nice Cuban cigar
Maybe these talks with Iran are just a way of trying to hook us up with some Persian rugs
Maybe it has NOTHING to do with nukes

Think about it

Richard
03-26-2015, 13:32
A 1987 unclassified report (basically an information working paper with no restrictive markings) of Israeli SDI associated technology programs in 1985-1986 rates a headline claiming "Administration Declassifies Top-Secret Doc That Reveals Israel’s Nuclear Secrets"?

1a. REPORT SECURITY CLASSIFICATION
UNCLASSIFIED

1b. RESTRICTIVE MARKINGS
{BLANK}

Memorandum Reports: IDA Memorendum Reports are used for the convenience of the sponsors or the analysts to record subatantlve work done in quick reaction studies and major Interectlve technlcal support activities; to make available preliminary and tentative results of analyses or of working group and panel actlvities; to forward Information that is essentially unanalyzed and unevaluated; or to make a record of conferences, meetings, or briefings, or of data developed in the course of an Investigation. Review of Memorendum Reports is suited to their contant and Intended use.

This Memorendum Report is published in order to make available the material it contains for the use and convenience of Intereated parties. The matertal has not necassarlly been completely evaluated and analyzed, nor subjected to IDA review.

http://irmep.org/cfp/DoD/071987_CTAIIANN.pdf

I read through the doc and I don't understand how that headline can make such a claim. How does one go about declassifying an unclassified document? :confused:

This is the group who posted the unclassified report. I wonder what their partisan interest(s) might be. :rolleyes:

http://irmep.org/

Richard

PedOncoDoc
03-26-2015, 13:34
This is the group who posted the unclassified report. I wonder what their partisan interest(s) might be. :rolleyes:

http://irmep.org/

Richard

I'd like to see who leads this group and, more importantly, who funds them.

cjwils3
03-26-2015, 13:42
It also hurts my head as to "why"......... I cannot for the life of me figure it out.

TS,

I've often wondered that myself. As far as the Israelis themselves go, a recent survey from October suggests that only 16% of them believe the Obama Administration is more pro-Israel than pro-Palestinian, with those who are more religious responding strongly that he is less likely to support Israel. (Source: http://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Politics-And-Diplomacy/Post-poll-finds-significant-drop-in-Israelis-view-of-Obama-380379). I wouldn't at all be surprised if that number has dropped even further given recent events.

As to the American Jewish attachment to the Democratic Party, here's an interesting quote from an article in (unfortunately) the Washington Post that may shed some light on the matter:
American Jews share a religious tradition, historical inheritance, and minority status with most Jewish communities around the globe — and yet only Jews in the United States are concentrated on the left. Jews outside the U.S. are sometimes centrist, sometimes rightist, and occasionally indistinct from the general population, but never as tightly clustered on the left as American Jews.

Most Jews embrace the classic liberal regime of religion and state in the U.S. and typically support candidates that they perceive as most committed to it. Since the New Deal at least, the Democrats have been that party, but the pattern has occasionally been disrupted. For example, under the influence of identity politics in the late 1960s, Democrats favored policies that seemed to some American Jews to violate the classic liberal idea by granting legal privileges and benefits on the basis of race and gender. In reaction, the Democratic vote share among Jews dropped significantly and oscillated in the 1970s and 1980s.

When, however, the Republican party reached out to white Protestant evangelicals, who eventually came to constitute the party’s base, Jews reacted negatively because they perceived a threat to the liberal regime. Evangelicals, with their “God talk,” insistence on a “Christian America,” and general willingness to deny fundamental liberties to some minorities on religious grounds, struck many American Jews as a fundamental danger to core values of the polity. Accordingly, Jewish support for Democratic presidential nominees rose from roughly two-thirds to three-fourths in the 1990s and thereafter.

Even the glaring exception, the Republican-oriented Orthodox Jewish community, manifests similar dynamics. Less concerned with integrating in the manner of most American Jews, some of the Orthodox support Republican candidates who promise policies like tuition tax credits that might facilitate communal integrity. The point is that Jews strategically adapt their political behavior in response to the agendas and rhetoric of the political parties.

Source: http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/monkey-cage/wp/2015/03/24/why-most-american-jews-vote-for-democrats-explained/

doctom54
03-26-2015, 13:49
From their website
"The Institute for Research Middle Eastern Policy (IRmep) is a Washington-based nonprofit organization that studies US-Middle East policy formulation. Founded in 2002, the Institute became an independent private non-profit tax-exempt organization in 2003."

Well, I guess since they are tax exempt nonprofit they must be unbiased

Sdiver
03-26-2015, 14:05
I'd like to see who leads this group and, more importantly, who funds them.

Why not give them a call and ask.

Institute for Research Middle Eastern Policy, Inc. (IRmep)
spacerb.gif (865 bytes)Telephone: (202) 342-7325 E-mail: IRMEP Info Comments about this Site