PDA

View Full Version : Jade Helm Alex Jones, you're an idiot

Team Sergeant
03-20-2015, 10:47
Hey Alex Jones how big a moron are you? Special Forces has been conducting this sort of training for 30-40 years......

And Alex Jones, we stand "with" the American people, not against them.

infowars.com, where the idiots read their "news".

Feds Preparing to Invade Texas, List State as ‘Hostile’

"Some participants will be wearing civilian attire and driving civilian vehicles..."

http://www.infowars.com/feds-preparing-to-invade-texas/

Team Sergeant
03-20-2015, 10:52
Jade Helm Alex Jones, you're an idiot

I'm glad to see Drudge is covering the idiot Alex Jones.......

I guess Matt Drudge doesn't care about the real news, money is the king isn't it Matt Drudge.

Yeah, Alex Jones and Matt Drudge you're both idiots.

The Reaper
03-20-2015, 10:59
The really funny part is that Alex Jones and the rest of the idiots are too stupid to realize that the exercise is about Unconventional Warfare, which is actions taken to subvert or overthrow the government.

"Unconventional Warfare consists of activities conducted to enable a resistance movement or insurgency to coerce, disrupt or overthrow an occupying power or government by operating through or with an underground, auxiliary and guerrilla force in a denied area."

These people should be fighting to sign up to be role players and getting some education, paid for by the government. If they could get their fat asses out of their recliners and quit playing on the internet.

This is Robin Sage, on steroids.

TR

Box
03-20-2015, 11:11
...the InfoWars folks are proof that just because you wear a tin foil hat does not mean your hat was built 'to spec'

HOLLiS
03-20-2015, 12:26
I think the real scary part is that they have a audience and make $$$ selling their "info".

DJ Urbanovsky
03-20-2015, 12:55
That is almost verbatim what I told some of my friends who are freaking out about this.

TR

Trapper John
03-20-2015, 13:09
"Good Grief" [Where's the Charlie Brown icon]

Sdiver
03-20-2015, 13:22
"Good Grief" [Where's the Charlie Brown icon]

Ask and you shall receive ....

Team Sergeant
03-20-2015, 13:50

TR

Exactly.......

But then again Alex Jones and Matt Drudge are all about making money and who better to buy your stupidity than the IQ Challenged folks. Alex Jones it right up there with Al Sharpton....

Wait until Alex Jones reads this thread and finds out what Special Forces soldiers think of him and his "reporting".

therunningwolf
03-20-2015, 15:52
I try my best to keep my mouth shut and not say anything unless I have a question I couldn't find an answer to or have something useful to add, but I just have to say something this time.

Holy Crap this MOFO is stupid, how much paint do you have to huff to get that retarded? :confused:

PRB
03-20-2015, 16:32
Other similar exercises out east have elicited the same 'Black Helicopter' paranoia.

If you are pre tuned for a conspiracy happening it doesn't take much.

Trapper John
03-21-2015, 06:32
Ask and you shall receive ....

Thank you!

Scimitar
03-21-2015, 07:49
Observer Bias...

You will see what you are looking for...

S

Team Sergeant
03-21-2015, 08:09
Observer Bias...

You will see what you are looking for...

S

Not sure about over bias, had infowars.com and Alex Jones done their due diligence they would have realized that Constitutionally this is the best military exercise the United States of America could ask for........

It is the ultimate anti- martial law exercise.

But Alex Jones is an idiot and Drudge has already removed the "story" from their website.

GreenSalsa
03-21-2015, 10:49
Stories like the "Jade Helm Leak" make me start wishing for compulsory national service. Too many Americans are becoming increasingly disconnected from the military. The average American now watches news from only sources that reinforce his "world view" and has lost the ability to critically think.

The uproar is based off of ignorance. With more people who have served the conversation would have went like this:

Guy #1 "Hey did you hear about a bunch of Special Ops guys invading Texas?"

Guy #2 "Oh yea, its like Robin Sage on steroids! My cousin supported that and had a lot of fun hanging out with some Green Berets--heck, he still has MREs they traded for real food."

Guy #1 "Oh cool, do you think we could help out?"

Instead, Alex Jones (and his ilk), scream "fire", "false flag", "FEMA camps" every other day and work up people into a lather convinced that the Government that can't run a National Health Care website, is somehow going to put in motion a "secret" plan to round up millions of gun owners and re-educate them in Kansas.

Don't get me wrong, yes there are people in power who would love to take away your rights through laws and legislation. But to think the US Military (with EVERYONE, Active, Guard, and Reserves) are going sweep up and occupy the South West is laughable at best. What's frightening is that this story hasn't been discarded like last months National Enquirer.

The Reaper
03-21-2015, 22:30
Army Special Operations Command pushes back against alarmist claims about upcoming exercise

By Jon Harper

Stars and Stripes
Published: March 21, 2015

http://www.stripes.com/news/us/army-special-operations-command-pushes-back-against-alarmist-claims-about-upcoming-exercise-1.335949?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+starsandstripes%2Fgeneral+%28 Stars+and+Stripes%29

WASHINGTON - U.S. Army Special Operations Command is pushing back against alarmist claims that an upcoming U.S. military exercise is a preparation for imposing martial law or subduing right-leaning groups and individuals.
Conspiracy theories about the exercise, known as JADE HELM 15, appeared online this week. Some commentators railing against the event referred to an online slide show allegedly created by USASOC, which outlined a special operations exercise slated to take place across multiple states, outside the confines of U.S. military bases. In the slide show, a map of the southwest region of the United States labels Texas and other territory as "hostile" or "insurgent pocket." The document also refers to coordination with law enforcement agencies.

Officials at USASOCM were not able to immediately verify the authenticity of the slide show because their computer firewalls prevented them from accessing the websites where the document appeared.

Army Lt. Col. Mark Lastoria, a USASOC spokesman, confirmed that there is an upcoming exercise called Jade Helm 15 which is scheduled to take place this summer at locations in Texas, Arizona, New Mexico, Utah, Colorado, California and Nevada. But he denied the event is preparation for some sort of military takeover.

"That notion was proposed by a few individuals who are unfamiliar with how and why USASOC conducts training exercises," he said in an email. "This exercise is routine training to maintain a high level of readiness for Army Special Operations Forces because they must be ready to support potential missions anywhere in the world on a moment's notice."

He said the only thing unique about this particular exercise, which is slated to take place between July 15 and Sept. 15, is "the use of new challenging terrain" which was chosen because it is similar to conditions special operations forces operate in overseas.

Lastoria said coordination with local law enforcement is necessary for safety reasons because some of the training will take place outside of military bases where civilian agencies have jurisdiction.

He said his office has been receiving a lot of calls from people who heard about the exercise and are concerned about "the nature of the training objectives."

harper.jon@stripes.com

Twitter: @JHarperStripes

x SF med
03-22-2015, 05:30
Maybe they should have interviewed a few of the longtime Pinelanders, I would not want to invade Pineland if I were a hostile nation. Some of the residents have 50 years of experience.

Just a thought.

Ambush Master
03-22-2015, 07:31
HELL..............Why don't They just do it in DC!!!!!..............But For Real!!!!

Richard
03-22-2015, 07:51
I guess nobody out there ever heard of or participated in the UW slice of all those CJCS exercises (Exotic Dancer, Ocean Venture, Brave Shield, Thermal Gale, Brim Frost, etc.) which took place all over the US - including AK, HI, and PR at various times - during my time in the service.

But what's the blogosphere without a daily conspiracy or two from its many bloviating ignoramuses to keep things stirred up out there - especially if it concerns fearsome black helicopters and bogeyman shadow governments seeking to usurp our civil liberties. :rolleyes:

And so it goes...

Richard

Sohei
03-22-2015, 08:01
I have had multiple discussions with friends and family concerning these exercises. Family has known me for my entire life...many friends for 20+ years and yet even when I explain the purposes of the exercises...they still choose to believe what they want.

The fact is...many are willingly ignorant of the facts and choose to remain that way. They will believe what they want.

I can lead them...however, they simply won't drink....:rolleyes:

koz
03-22-2015, 08:25
Officials at USASOCM were not able to immediately verify the authenticity of the slide show because their computer firewalls prevented them from accessing the websites where the document appeared.

Does anyone else find this amusing? :munchin

The Reaper
03-22-2015, 08:49
Does anyone else find this amusing? :munchin

USASOC and SWCS have their own social media websites, too, but you cannot access them from a USASOC computer.

TR

Jgood
03-22-2015, 09:17
Exotic Dancer

Not to hijack a good rant, but that Op sounds like one that could be a fun time :D

Peregrino
03-22-2015, 10:19
Not to hijack a good rant, but that Op sounds like one that could be a fun time :D

It was pre-GO#1. :p Seriously - these exercises have been going on since at least the 60s. The only thing different about this one is the scope and location. It's still pretty much another version of the ROBIN SAGE exercise SWCS runs for the SFQC. The difference is we're training units vice students. As for the tin-foil hat conspiracy crowd - God bless them. Agitators like Alex Jones and Co. couldn't make a living without them. Days like these make me wish I had ALCOA stock in my portfolio.

Team Sergeant
03-22-2015, 11:06
What Alex Jones does not realize is that the "Green Berets" are the cure for Oppression & Tyranny.

Here's a reality check for Alex Jones:

At any given moment there are approximately four thousand Green Berets on active duty, four thousand.

The combined law enforcement personnel of just two American cities, Los Angeles and New York, is approximately sixty four thousand (64,000). The number of American law enforcement officials number in the millions. Yet Alex Jones fears the Green Berets......

The Green Berets are the defenders of the Constitution of the United States, we are America's Spartans.

We are what keep corrupt foreign government officials, islamic terrorists, North Korean dictators etc awake at night. (I'm sure we keep some corrupt domestic officials awake too.)

We would defend this Nation, it's Constitution and it's People to our last breath.

And the Green Berets would NEVER take up arms against the Constitution or the People of the United States.

All others, beware.

There is only one American military force trained to overthrow oppressive governments, the Green Berets.

Stalin, Hitler, Mao would be patting Alex Jones on the back for his political views, and laughing their collective asses off at his ignorance.

x SF med
03-22-2015, 23:47
I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God.

The bolded part is the most important part. There is no time limit, it is not just for the term of your service. And the uninformed masses believe we're there to subjugate them.

Best estimate, 4000 SF Soldiers could only train an army of about 2 million in 3 years... maybe upwards of 4 million if former SF people came back on board. Assuming there were that many that actually had the wherewithal to stand up against the loss of their rights.

Box
03-23-2015, 07:18
The bolded part is the most important part. There is no time limit, it is not just for the term of your service. And the uninformed masses believe we're there to subjugate them.

Best estimate, 4000 SF Soldiers could only train an army of about 2 million in 3 years... maybe upwards of 4 million if former SF people came back on board. Assuming there were that many that actually had the wherewithal to stand up against the loss of their rights.

...that's why "returning veterans" are considered a domestic terror threat by the DHS and the rest of the current administration

MtnGoat
03-23-2015, 08:09
OKAY for all you LEO people here. Why do LEA have to release so much information. Why can't it just be a message, newspaper article and News broadcast a couple days before the exercise is to kick off? Look at what SWC does with Robin Sage. I know it has been going on here for ever, but nothing like this slide show is released out. I feel to much is released.

1/3 SFG(A) had InforWars at our PMT in 2012 in SC. We talked about it here too. Alex Jones is a nut case. IMO likely just does it to make money like TS said. feeds off people's fears like "REV" Al Sharpton does.

Team Sergeant
03-23-2015, 09:20
If you consider who Alex Jones caters to you'd have little doubt that he employs the fear factor. Survivalists and preppers are already paranoid.

A few months worth of food fine, but 5 years? And if you think digging defensive positions on your property is a good idea, here's your tinfoil hat.

Alex Jones motivates through fear, well done comrade, Stalin & Mao would be proud.

Richard
03-23-2015, 11:50
These hyped-up doomsday preppers have forced me to up-grade one of my old berets.

Richard

Stobey
03-23-2015, 14:34
Team Sergeant: This is what I posted on "Western Rifle Shooters Association" post on Jade Helm. I hope they get the message.

You should really try looking up the topic “Jade Helm” on the website http://www.professionalsoldiers.com and see what they (mostly Green Berets) have to say about Jade Helm. And BTW, the Green Berets are those who take their respective oaths to the U.S. Constitution VERY seriously. :lifter

Here is what was posted initially:
https://westernrifleshooters.wordpress.com/2015/03/23/bracken-sends-58/

Badger52
03-23-2015, 15:07
Few years back I did a mini- version of an area study for some possible 10th Gp training up in our area but it got (shock) superceded by some real-world krap. Wish they'd conduct such a thing up this way, I'd volunteer all over it & know others that would be happy to support locally. Retirees got all kinds of time on their hands and can get just as cranky as you need.

Some of those that are out there altering PPT slides need to find something more important to focus on.
:rolleyes:

PatrickS
03-23-2015, 15:55
These hyped-up doomsday preppers have forced me to up-grade one of my old berets.

Richard

OT: I like the Sultan thing you got going on there, Richard.

How about becoming a contractor? You'd be a highly respected person in quite some parts of Africa, Asia and the Arabian peninsula when wearing that.
Of course your status as a QP will naturally result in respect, but that up-graded beret would indicate nobility.

Concerning Alex Jones, (who is in fact an idiot) you don't even need SF being present in order for people to freak out.
A few days ago regular German army K-9 units were conducting exercises in "close proximity" to a day care center in Trier- and that lead to local newspapers releasing articles concerning these mysterious events, their "true" purpose and the presence of those creepy, creepy dogs.

Needless to say, being very professional journalists who have a fancy for proper research, they requested and received statements from the appropriate authorities. In this case the police, the city, the leftist party and the peace movement (!/?). Of course, why would you even bother asking the army? They'd only annoy you with shitloads of tremendously boring facts and other reasonable bullshit like that. No thanks, we're not gonna let these morons ruin our story! The peace movement & the leftist party know a thing or two about military dogs and their sole purpose of ripping peaceful citizens to pieces once martial law is declared....

Pericles
03-24-2015, 16:14
Few years back I did a mini- version of an area study for some possible 10th Gp training up in our area but it got (shock) superceded by some real-world krap. Wish they'd conduct such a thing up this way, I'd volunteer all over it & know others that would be happy to support locally. Retirees got all kinds of time on their hands and can get just as cranky as you need.

Some of those that are out there altering PPT slides need to find something more important to focus on.

I know of at least one "gun club" in Texas that would feel honored to help out in any way.

PRB
03-27-2015, 12:08
I'm not on facebook but if you are please go to sites like this and shed a little light on the conspiracy theory boys....this BS gets out of hand.

http://libertyalliance.com/is-mil-exercise-jade-helm-15-preparation-for-martial-law/

Team Sergeant
03-27-2015, 12:51
I'm not on facebook but if you are please go to sites like this and shed a little light on the conspiracy theory boys....this BS gets out of hand.

http://libertyalliance.com/is-mil-exercise-jade-helm-15-preparation-for-martial-law/

But but but if we cleared the air concerning Jade Helm all the conspiracy folks would be out of a job......

They all have very short memories, especially Alex Jones and Paul Joseph Watson. Watson wrote "BOTH" stories...... in one story he's loves the Green Berets and in the other he hates us.... well done you hypocrites...... ;)

http://www.infowars.com/over-1000-green-berets-sign-letter-supporting-second-amendment/

Team Sergeant
03-27-2015, 12:59
But could not as your contact info does not work.....

Failed to send your message. Please try later or contact the administrator by another method.

http://www.infowars.com/support-tickets/

Team Sergeant
03-28-2015, 17:04
About twenty five years ago we conducted a multi-state exercise out of JRTC, we were conducting high risk combat CSAR missions, the ones the AF PJ's do not conduct. We were heading into Texas to rescue a couple of "downed pilots" in "enemy territory". We were in a CH-47E and we were flying a full mission profile, ie: one that took hours 6-8 hours each way. During this flight our refueling bird MC-130 developed a glitch and could not meet us for a low level in-air refueling. We had to make an unscheduled landing at a "civilian" airport and refuel. We were armed to the teeth, the bird was armed to the teeth, mini-guns in both side windows, maw duce on the tail.

Everyone at the little airport saw us, civilians, cops, everyone. And you know what no one cared when they found out we were a Special Forces A-Team out on a training mission. Had we not missed our refueling bird no one would have ever seen us.

This has been going on for over 50 years. We've been "seen" quite a few times, NOTAMS filed, missions planned years in advance, civilian law enforcement informed, blank fire fights occurring, grenades simulators going off, black helicopters swooping in and out of bases, flying MC-130's, C-141's, CH-47E's. C-17's etc all at low level for hundreds of miles. We've been doing it for 50+ years.

So you gotta ask yourself, why now? Why are the crazy friggin ultra-right wing doomsday preachers bringing up this one mission?

Let me tell you why, Alex Jones needs a new Lamborghini. And Paul Joseph Watson probably needs money for his transgender operation.

It's all about money.

Notice the major media outlets are not taking the bait.... most belong to the high IQ club and they know Paul Joseph Watson and Alex Jones are screaming the sky is falling to fill their pockets. Fear sells, just ask Paul Joseph Watson and Alex Jones and check out their sponsors and check out Alex Jones store:

Water Filtration
Propur Water Filtration
Clearly Filtered
Preparedness Products
Emergency Survival Foods
Nuclear & Biological
Emergency Radios

Just follow the money.

Badger52
03-28-2015, 17:51
Everyone at the little airport saw us, civilians, cops, everyone. And you know what no one cared when they found out we were a Special Forces A-Team out on a training mission. Had we not missed our refueling bird no one would have ever seen us.In my town, at our little strip, someone would've asked if you had time for pie from the cafe 100m down the road.

Bleed Green
04-10-2015, 10:16
This will be my first post aside from my introduction and since this thread is what brought me here I felt it an appropriate place.

TS: I found your observations to be 100% spot on. Alex Jones is an idiot, but not an unintelligent idiotic. He has honed his shtick to milk his target audience into paying $19.99 for a $1.68 bottle of iodine. He rails against the 1%, yet his net worth is $8 million putting him well within the 1%. Paul Joseph “Stalin” Watson follows the same routine and none if it entails fact or reason. The best example is the 1.6 Billion bullets DHS bought in 2013 but the real math of contracts shows it was only 63,256,000.

TR: You are also spot on as the people that follow this particular idiot are the same ones that to this day hold on to the notion that 9/11, Sandy Hook, Ft. Hood and so many other events were false flags brought to you by those that took an oath to defend this nation and have subsequently been bought off. Had they one brain cell left they would see that exercises such as Jade Helm have gone on long before they were twinkles in their parent’s eyes and here we are with nobody in the military having attempted to over throw anybody that was not part of the exercise. Thank you for your signature line as that is how every e-mail I send at work has been signed for 15 years now.

Billy L: The people in DHS who brought to light “their” thinking on returning vets being the new enemy are the same policy making root weevils that don’t carry guns and the only deadly adversary they face are reams of papers that leave nasty cuts. I am sure that if you ask almost any of us that do carry guns as part of our daily requirements, we, will almost to a person, tell you how the people who wrote, published and buy into that have something in common with a goose.

MtnGoat: I loved your question and in my humble opinion it is due to idiots like Alex Jones pushing the agenda of the military and police are evil and are out to take away your guns and your freedoms and send you all to a FEMA camp. The buzzword is transparency, and to those in command that means put as much info out to the public as soon as you can because they will find out and then you look just like the people Jones and his ilk portray us as.

Lastly, I sincerely hope this doesn’t earn me a trip to your office Team Sgt. as this was not concise, but it was heartfelt and meant to address members of this community who made a difference to me.

CT Shooter
04-12-2015, 05:31
Its amazing how many people drink the kool aide that idiot concocts

Sohei
04-12-2015, 08:02
Its amazing how many people drink the kool aide that idiot concocts

It doesn't amaze me at all being that many -- if not most -- people truly are sheep who take everything at face value and do no investigating on their own. They hear him make a statement and take it as the infallible truth without checking multiple sources and making an informed decision.

Nope...it really doesn't amaze me at all.

Lionshare
04-12-2015, 09:22

Team Sergeant
04-13-2015, 11:03
Paul Joseph Watson and Alex Jones are nothing but professional fear mongers.

The "sheeple" will believe just about anything. Paul Joseph Watson and Alex Jones are quite aware of this and will exploit this for the millions they earn.

As has been mentioned Jade Helm and mission like it have been conducted for decades/half a century in the United States.

The Green Berets are trained to over throw oppressive "governments" and that does not happen without the people of any given country wanting it to happen.

The Green Berets motto, De Oppresso Liber means free the oppressed people.

Paul Joseph Watson and Alex Jones are wealthy assholes preaching nothing but fear. They are the right-wing version of the Huffington Post folks.

Streck-Fu
04-13-2015, 11:46
Why are the crazy friggin ultra-right wing doomsday preachers bringing up this one mission?

The noise comes from the rabid left as well. Usually they will invoke neocons and Koch brothers at the same time, though. :cool:

Bleed Green
04-14-2015, 13:37
http://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medical/why-the-food-babe-enrages-scientists/ar-AAaxYeH

I read this the day before last and thought about you and the conversation you detailed Jake. It never ceases to amaze me how little it takes these days to make P.T. Barnum look like the most intelligent man to walk the earth.

PSM
04-14-2015, 17:37
It never ceases to amaze me how little it takes these days to make P.T. Barnum look like the most intelligent man to walk the earth.

Yes, it does. Too bad Barnum never said it, though. ;)

Pat

Richard
04-14-2015, 18:59
Alex Jones needs the appropriate cover sheet for the 'information' he's disseminating...

Richard

Team Sergeant
04-14-2015, 20:47
Alex Jones needs the appropriate cover sheet for the 'information' he's disseminating...

Richard

Money is Paul Joseph Watson and Alex Jones goal and they are doing great. (And the Drudge Report)

If any actually did some serious reporting or investigation they would know where the Green Berets stand on this countries issues.

Paul Joseph Watson and Alex Jones, do you want to speak with a real Green Beret or just keep screaming the sky is falling?

You sheeple just keep buying it.

Peregrino
04-15-2015, 05:14
It's not just Alex Jones. The stupid is strong in all of them.

http://www.examiner.com/article/jade-helm-15-exercise-colorado-backs-out

Is there something in the water out there?

SF_BHT
04-15-2015, 06:02
It's not just Alex Jones. The stupid is strong in all of them.

http://www.examiner.com/article/jade-helm-15-exercise-colorado-backs-out

Is there something in the water out there?

They are all busy smoking their product. Can you say Rocky Mountain High;)

They have been killing too many brain cells for far too long.

MAB32
04-20-2015, 13:00
This is what I think is going on with all of the hype. Using "SpecOps" to do what they are doing in "Jade Helm" scares the begeepers out of a lot of people who are deep into conspiracy theories because it is happening under Ohamasandwich's watch. And since this is his last days to do anything, including using his pen, people are scared that he would use such forces "against" the citizens of this country. I even told people myself that it sounded like a "Robin Sage" times a 1000.
It also doesn't help matters either when everybody is also wondering why a half-a-dozen-or-so Walmart stores close their doors in those areas because of "Plumbing" issues just before the Op.

Then you have every cop that does something wrong on the job being videoed by someone and straight to youtube it goes. Lord forbid if a airliner goes down in the US close to the Mexican border near "‘Anapra" situated just west of Ciudad Juárez in the Mexican. Then you have a house of cards that starts falling and every bad prepper out there will be shooting at anything after the street lights come on. What scares me the most is the fact that there will be one person out there that didn't get the memo and starts shooting at these guys because they are armed. I pray that this does not happen, but I am afraid it might. Just IMHO. Oh, and one other item, you have the dollar that is suppose to collapse in September too.:)

TOMAHAWK9521
04-20-2015, 15:02
They are all busy smoking their product. Can you say Rocky Mountain High;)

They have been killing too many brain cells for far too long.

I was listening to a morning talk radio show on my way to school in Denver last Friday and some guy calls in and starts hitting all the Alex Jones talking points about this subject. He goes on about how he served once so he's very connected to what the military is doing and that this is some really scary sh*t.

I guess that means since I have close friends who are federal officers, I'm pretty much in the loop with what the DOJ and federal agencies are doing these days. I wanted to slap the jackass through the radio.

Badger52
04-20-2015, 15:11
Not many in the media are even capable of questioning some of the stuff that's put to them. A [fill-in the website wonk] said so; ergo it must be true.

The Reaper
04-20-2015, 16:37
Not many in the media are even capable of questioning some of the stuff that's put to them. A [fill-in the website wonk] said so; ergo it must be true.

They are "news readers," basically talking heads, not reporters anymore, and certainly not journalists.

TR

Richard
04-21-2015, 06:27
And if you think the fauxnews reporting is out there and it can't get any crazier - these guys are formulating 'connections' :rolleyes: with Jade Helm, a 1978 "InnerEarth" interconnected caverns map of the US, a 'supposed' DIA underground tunnel connection system, the Bundy Ranch, FEMA trailers, secret military underground national border crossings, recent JCTEX between the 82nd and UK paras at Fort Bragg, and mysterious WalMart store closings in OK and FL the same day Jade Helm is discovered - AND - their conclusion is it is all because they're too close to this secret new world order underground govt tunnel system. :eek:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCyH5Bu5TY4

JHC.

Richard

miclo18d
04-21-2015, 08:13
And if you think the fauxnews reporting is out there and it can't get any crazier - these guys are formulating 'connections' :rolleyes: with Jade Helm, a 1978 "InnerEarth" interconnected caverns map of the US, a 'supposed' DIA underground tunnel connection system, the Bundy Ranch, FEMA trailers, secret military underground national border crossings, recent JCTEX between the 82nd and UK paras at Fort Bragg, and mysterious WalMart store closings in OK and FL the same day Jade Helm is discovered - AND - their conclusion is it is all because they're too close to this secret new world order underground govt tunnel system. :eek:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCyH5Bu5TY4

JHC.

Richard
WOW. That's all I can say. Do they transport the Black Helicopters through these tunnels?

No no no, I know! There was a movie about this from the 80s!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=L86AAGZ9BBg

abc_123
04-21-2015, 08:23
WOW. That's all I can say. Do they transport the Black Helicopters through these tunnels?

No no no, I know! There was a movie about this from the 80s!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=L86AAGZ9BBg

That's nothing. I remember a movie that I watched as a grade schooler on tv in the late 70's as a kid. Bad "B" Sci-fi made in the 60's. "Battle Beneath the Earth" In that one the Red Chinese were tunnelling beneath the US of A to plant nukes and blow us all up.

Who knows that they aren't doing that right now?!:D

Team Sergeant
04-21-2015, 11:21
That's nothing. I remember a movie that I watched as a grade schooler on tv in the late 70's as a kid. Bad "B" Sci-fi made in the 60's. "Battle Beneath the Earth" In that one the Red Chinese were tunnelling beneath the US of A to plant nukes and blow us all up.

Who knows that they aren't doing that right now?!:D

Sounds like the perfect story for Paul Joseph Watson and Alex Jones.

I'd like to see their readers demand to see both their 2010-2015 tax returns......

Bleed Green
04-21-2015, 17:42
I believe they already did one on the underwater tunnels that run from just off shore north of Malibu to the Naval Weapons Under Sea Warfare center in the middle of Nowhere, NV, so they already have a head start on their next work of fiction and folly.

Sdiver
04-21-2015, 20:35
Aw Crap ... This is just going to add more fuel to the "Jade Helm conspiracy" fire ...

:munchin

Russian Troops Coming to U.S. for Terror Drills, DoD Confirms

Russian “Airborne Assault Forces” will be arriving in Colorado this May for joint terror-war exercises with U.S. soldiers, according to U.S. officials and Russian military personnel cited in media reports. The Kremlin’s Defense Ministry and the U.S. Department of Defense both said it would be the first time in history that American and Russian airborne special operations troops would be training together on U.S. soil.

Analysts and commentators across the alternative media expressed alarm about the controversial announcement, likening it to a scene out of the movie Red Dawn or the predictions made by the late radio host Bill Cooper. It was not immediately clear exactly why the Obama administration decided to allow the scheme.

“The Russian soldiers are here as invited guests of the U.S. government; this is part of a formal bilateral exchange program between the U.S. and Russia that seeks to develop transparency and promote defense reform,” Cmdr. Wendy L. Snyder, U.S. Defense Press Officer for policy, told The New American in an e-mail. “This is the first time that American and Russian special operations troops have participated in a bilateral exercise.”

According to Snyder, the exercises — which she said would last about three weeks in all — will serve to train and improve skills related to terror-war fighting. About 20 Russian soldiers will be participating, with most of the training to take place on the Fort Carson, Colorado, Army base and a mountain training area several hours away.

“Aside from typical military training, the exchange will include discussions on the rule of land warfare, developing appropriate rules of engagement, and employing cultural literacy and competency in the tactical environment,” Snyder explained. “This type of training is routinely conducted by 10th Special Forces Group.”

While U.S. officials remained largely silent on the operation until contacted by the press, the Russian government has been touting the unprecedented terror drills through official announcements and news reports in state-controlled media for over a week. In fact, virtually all of the details about the exercise that emerged publicly early on came from Kremlin sources.

“According to the exercise scenario, soldiers of the two countries will hold a tactical airborne operation, including reconnaissance of an imaginary terrorists’ camp and a raid,” Russian Defense Ministry spokesman Col. Aleksandr Kucherenko was quoted as saying in official news reports, also noting that it was the first time such an exercise would be held. “The Russian Airborne Assault Force will contribute a special task group that will exercise with U.S. special service weapons.”

Before the official drills begin on May 24, the Russian government’s forces will reportedly be training to use a wide array of American military equipment at the U.S. Army’s Fort Carson base. Parachuting, operations planning, reconnaissance, assaults, raids, and evacuations will all be on the agenda. The training is expected to last until May 31, though U.S. officials said it would go until early June.

One of the highlights of the cooperation will be a joint terror assault and raid on a “camp.” The exercise will apparently bring together U.S. and Russian troops from the planning stages to the final evacuation from the scene by helicopter. Russian forces will also be attending a baseball game at some point during their stay, Kremlin sources reported.

According to a report entitled “The Russians are coming! First joint ‘Top Gun’ drills to be held in US” in the state-funded Russian media outlet RT, the agreement to hold the drills was drafted late last year by the Russian Airborne Command and a U.S. military delegation in Moscow. It was not immediately clear which government proposed the scheme or what the precise goals were, though apparently the Russians were invited to participate by the U.S. government.

“The U.S. military routinely conducts such joint exchanges with foreign forces to strengthen relationships, provide familiarization with each other’s tactics and procedures, and to exchange best practices,” DoD spokesperson Snyder explained. “The end result of this type of program is that our military has improved operational effectiveness with foreign forces as well as, and in this case, supporting the defense reform of Russia.”

President Obama has made improved ties with the Russian government a top priority it seems. Last month during a security summit, Obama even promised to pursue yet another controversial agreement with Russian officials to further slash both governments’ nuclear arsenals, saying the U.S. already controls more than enough atomic weapons.

Despite several high-profile apparent disagreements in recent years — on Syria, Libya, missile shields, and more — outgoing Russian President Dmitry Medvedev praised the Obama administration, saying relations between the two governments had reached their “best level” in a decade. Obama, meanwhile, thanked Medvedev for his “cooperation” and said he could not have asked for a “better partner” in Russia.

“Going forward, we’ll continue to seek discussions with Russia on a step we have never taken before — reducing not only our strategic nuclear warheads, but also tactical weapons and warheads in reserve,” Obama said during a speech at South Korea’s Hankuk University of Foreign Studies. “We can already say with confidence that we have more nuclear weapons than we need.”

After the summit, Obama also came under fire when he was overheard telling then-Russian President Dmitry Medvedev that, “This is my last election. After my election, I’ll have more flexibility.” Critics pounced on the statement from all angles to criticize Obama, with some claiming that he had sold out to the Russians.

Meanwhile, e-mails from the private intelligence firm Stratfor released by WikiLeaks show that top executives in the company — well-connected individuals, obviously — believed President Obama had taken Russian money for his campaign. The news has already become something of a scandal among alternative media outlets and commentators.

“The hunt is on for the sleezy Russian money into O-mans coffers. A smoking gun has already been found,” wrote Fred Burton, Stratfor’s Vice President of Intelligence. “My source was too giddy to continue. Can you say Clinton and [Chinese Communist] ChiCom funny money?” The company refused to confirm whether the e-mails were genuine, but most analysts believe they are.

This week, the Russian Navy is also engaged in unprecedented joint “war games” with the Communist regime ruling mainland China. The training exercises, taking place in the Yellow Sea, involve more than two-dozen vessels including submarines and destroyers.

http://www.jewsnews.co.il/2015/04/20/russian-troops-coming-to-u-s-for-terror-drills-dod-confirms/

Peregrino
04-21-2015, 20:58
Why do I get a deja vu feeling about this?

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/05/17/us-russian-soldiers-train-together-in-colorado/

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2012/04/26/report-russian-troops-to-seize-cia-facility-in-elaborate-war-game-on-u-s-soil/

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/russian-soldiers-to-train-at-fort-carson

Etc., etc., etc.

Must be a slow news night on the conspiracy circuit. If the rest of the article is as accurate as the "1st time in history" part, I'm not impressed. This looks like someone is republishing ancient crap to stir a pot - especially since Medvedev is listed as pResident and there's no mention of the Ukraine that I can find. That or it's a blatant attempt to discredit the source. Once again I regret not having more Alcoa stock in my portfolio.

The Reaper
04-22-2015, 12:44
Good explanation, for those who have minds open enough to accept the truth as an explanation.

http://sofrep.com/40934/jade-helm-15...post-training/

TR

Gold Eagle
04-27-2015, 09:29
Thanks to all for making this exercise clear. I would be honored to be part of a Robin Sage. With the conspiracy nuts out there it's sometimes difficult to know or believe what's going on. What it comes down to is trust.
I am surprised that this administration would put up the money and effort to do such a large scale exercise.

MtnGoat
04-28-2015, 06:57
Thanks to all for making this exercise clear. I would be honored to be part of a Robin Sage. With the conspiracy nuts out there it's sometimes difficult to know or believe what's going on. What it comes down to is trust.
I am surprised that this administration would put up the money and effort to do such a large scale exercise.

IMO, It's not this administration that fronts the money. It is a Joint Exercise that each Inter agency gets a Fiscal Year Training funds that they can use how they want to. USSOCOM and other Agency have always worked together, many of use have had DEA, FBI, DoS and Other Government Agency members with us on Missions in Afghanistan and Iraq. We have done small training events together here in the USA for many years. Prior to 911 and GWOT period. I think it is Smart on the part of USSOCOM to roll as many up into one be exercise to see how well we can work together; SF, Army, USMC, SEALS, FBI, DEA, ETC.

The Funding for SOF all falls on or comes from USSOCOM, so they likely just took each services training funds and used it for this training event. So really this administration did give the money for the FY, but not for this event specifically.

Box
04-28-2015, 10:01
Right now I've got a few words for some of our brothers and sisters in the occupied zone:

"the chair is against the wall, the chair is against the wall",
"john has a long mustache, john has a long mustache".

It's twelve o'clock, America, another day closer to victory...

The Reaper
04-28-2015, 10:07
Land of the free and the home of the brave, right?

TR

PSM
04-28-2015, 14:10
Paranoia catches Abbott attention: gov orders Texas guard to monitor military exercises over fears of federal takeover

Gov. Greg Abbott ordered the Texas Guard to monitor federal military exercises in Texas after some citizens have lit up the Internet saying the maneuvers are actually the prelude to martial law.

The operation causing rampant suspicions is a new kind of exercise involving elite teams such as the SEALS and Green Berets from four military branches training over several states from July 15 to Sept. 15

Called Jade Helm 15, the exercise is one of the largest training operation done by the military in response to what it calls the evolving nature of warfare. About 1,200 special operations personnel will be involved and move covertly among the public. They will use military equipment to travel between seven southwestern states from Texas and California.

On Monday, command spokesman Lt. Col. Mark Lastoria attended a Bastrop County Commissioners meeting to answer community questions and was met with hostile fire. Lastoria, in response to some of the questions from the 150 who attended, sought to dispel fears that foreign fighters from an Islamic State were being brought in or that Texans’ guns would be confiscated, according to a report in the Austin American-Statesman.

He was forced to refute martial law was underfoot and said misinformation has been spread by those with a “personal agenda.”

“You may have issues with the administation. So be it. But this institution right here has been with you for over 200 years,” he was quoted saying. “I’ve worn this uniform across five different administrations for 27 years.

Dallas Morning News (http://trailblazersblog.dallasnews.com/2015/04/paranoia-catches-abbott-attention-gov-orders-texas-guard-to-monitor-military-exercises-over-fears-of-federal-takeover.html/)

Pat

Loadsmasher
04-29-2015, 13:46
Paranoia catches Abbott attention: gov orders Texas guard to monitor military exercises over fears of federal takeover

Pat

He's sending the Texas STATE Guard, this is an important distinction. They are not a military force they are a volunteer organization. While it does have some very well trained and useful members (especially the medical folks), there are some not so useful or well trained members.

PSM
04-29-2015, 16:03
He's sending the Texas STATE Guard, this is an important distinction. They are not a military force they are a volunteer organization.

Yeah, I saw that.

Pat

miclo18d
04-29-2015, 17:49
Yeah, we've seen how many STATE GUARD guys make some pretty large claims of being SF.

If you need a memory jog, go look up the HALL OF SHAME INDUCTEES thread.

letinsh
04-29-2015, 19:55
I've seen the physical condition the TX State Guard are in....as long as the Jade Helm participants remain more than 10m from a road, I wouldn't expect any issue from them.... :rolleyes:

SF-TX
04-29-2015, 20:21
I've seen the physical condition the TX State Guard are in....as long as the Jade Helm participants remain more than 10m from a road, I wouldn't expect any issue from them.... :rolleyes:

The TX State Guard is an all volunteer force that assists the state during emergencies. They don't get paid and only receive modest benefits. Would you stay in the ARNG if you weren't getting paid?

PSM
04-29-2015, 20:35
Isn't this a UW exercise? Perhaps they can be "recruited". :D

Pat

Bleed Green
04-29-2015, 20:57
The TX State Guard is an all volunteer force that assists the state during emergencies. They don't get paid and only receive modest benefits. Would you stay in the ARNG if you weren't getting paid?

A free lunch or two and some bullets to shoot would satisfy my short term retirement plans. Where do I sign up?:D

SF-TX
04-29-2015, 20:58
They are not a military force they are a volunteer organization.

Wrong. The Texas State Guard is part of the Texas Military and is commanded by the Governor and his appointed Adjutant General.

SF-TX
04-29-2015, 21:01
A free lunch or two and some bullets to shoot would satisfy my short term retirement plans. Where do I sign up?

Since you asked.

Locate a Recruiter (Texas State Guard) (http://www.gotxsg.com/units.php?send_to_url=/join.php)

Rattlerjake
04-30-2015, 00:33
I think that the whole problem is that because of our overseas engagements since 9/11, the military has not been engaged in this type of training in a decade plus. Add to that the ongoing idiocy in Washington , DC with Ovomit, Hitlery, and their ilk, the attacks on Christianity, the rampant corruption, and the "martial law" predictions and it's easy for hysteria to break out when the military plans a huge exercise, the likes of which most of these people have never seen.

The Reaper
04-30-2015, 09:44
Good response calling out Alex Jones.

Of course, the ignorant will refuse to listen, and when this non-crisis has been completed, will run to the next crazy conspiracy to rant about.

TR

I AM Jade Helm

APRIL 29, 2015 BY BRAD TAYLOR 6 COMMENTS

HTTP://BRADTAYLORBOOKS.COM/2015/04/I-AM-JADE-HELM/

I grew up in East Texas, running around the woods, camping, hunting and generally getting into trouble. I haven't been home in a while due to twenty-plus years in the military and now living in South Carolina, but I still have family there. From what they're telling me, something has clearly changed from my childhood days. Jade Helm, a USASOC Realistic Military Training event, is coming to certain Texas locales, and the population is losing its mind over "sinister" implications. FEMA concentration camps, UN gun-grabbers, and anything else that can be extrapolated, has been. Why? I've racked my brain trying to figure out why this exercise has generated such controversy, as it's truly confusing. How can a state that breaks its arm trying to congratulate veterans, that declared a Chris Kyle day, assume that those same service members they've been cheering in the Dallas Airport are now out to enslave the entire state? Truthfully, that's what really burns me. The men who planned the exercise, and the men who will execute the exercise, are me. Texas, the land I grew up in, is basically saying I - and the men I served with - are willingly planning to round them up and put them into concentration camps. Why? How has the Internet been able to leverage such unfounded paranoia? When did we go from supporting the troops to denigrating them as oppressors?

I think it's systemic of the divide between the 1% who serve and the 99% who never have, coupled with the Internet revolution. There are so few veterans in the population, it's easy to convince a non-veteran that something nefarious is afoot - especially when one loony vet begins a tirade. All of the sudden, he's the voice of reason. And with the Internet, everything becomes true.

Recently, I wrote a blog about how it was misguided for a Texas congressman to push for the MOH for Chris Kyle, and how a non-veteran doesn't understand the implications. I think the same thing is occurring here with the civilian population, fed by a bunch of Internet trolls who claim expertise. One of the biggest is Alex Jones from InfoWars, and it's not the first time he's blathered on about martial law. In 1999, Special Operations Forces conducted training in Corpus Christi and Kingsville, Texas. Hot on the scene was Alex Jones, peddling his paranoia about the Army ignoring Posse Comitatus and preparing to enslave the masses. Back then, nobody outside of a small radius in Texas listened. Now, with the internet, Jones gets a megaphone, and gets away with his outlandish proclamations precisely because there aren't enough veterans in the local population to dispute it, while he finds a couple of loony vets to peddle his propaganda.

He's been at it for decades (in case you didn't know it, the Boston bombing was a "false flag attack" to allow martial law, and the Asymmetric Warfare Group's battle lab is actually a government concentration camp just waiting on the execute order - I do a lot of work with the AWG, and that theory is so laughable I have a hard time typing it.). 1999 was a long time ago, and the mass roundups predicted by Jones in Kingsville still haven't happened. What DID happen was that two short years later those same warriors were putting into action everything they'd learned in Texas, taking it to the enemy after 9/11. Every one of them were on my left and right, and I'm damn glad Texas allowed them to train, despite Alex Jones' raving paranoia. And I'm glad its allowed now with Jade Helm.

For anyone who's served a day in the military, Jade Helm is just an exercise. It's not about martial law and rounding up firearms. It's about training for combat. Honestly, I don't understand how Texas can scream for the MOH for Chris Kyle, and then turn around and declare that the participants of Jade Helm are practicing to confiscate all of their guns or pattern areas for roundup. Do they think for a minute that Chris Kyle would have participated in such a training event? No? Then why do they think his teammates would? That's who's coming to Texas. Navy SEALs, among other Special Operations Forces. How can Marcus Luttrell - who lives in Texas - be treated with such adulation, and yet the men he fought and trained alongside now be derided as evil? It's schizophrenic, and the theories are absolutely crazy.

One of the worst is that WalMart has closed five stores in Jade Helm areas in preparation for practicing re-education camps. Just think of that for a moment. WalMart, the very symbol of capitalism, a company that has been fighting the present administration since day one, has now decided to CLOSE five stores in an administration conspiracy to allow them to be used for fascist purposes? It's insane. (As a side note, on the "only poor kids fight our nation's wars" fallacy, John Walton - the son of the founder Sam Walton - fought in Vietnam with MACVSOG on a Special Forces recon team).

Jade Helm type training events have been going on for a long, long time - way before the Internet had a global audience. At a Bastrop "town hall", USASOC gave a briefing to quell all of the fears. One man said, "It's the same thing that happened in Nazi Germany..."

Ridiculous. I promise that man isn't a vet, but he does bring up an interesting connection to Jade Helm: In 1943, when Nazi Germany was actually a threat, the first mass tactical parachute operation was conducted near the town of Camden, South Carolina, in preparation for D-Day. The townsfolk came out and cheered on the paratroopers as they practiced invading the Fatherland. Lucky for them, they were in South Carolina. If they had jumped in Texas, with Alex Jones and an Internet bullhorn, they'd have been shot coming down under canopy.

The divide between the lack of veterans' experiences in the local population has popped up in other areas. CNN breathlessly reported that the National Guard, in official orders, had called the Ferguson protestors "enemy forces", which spun the left up into a tizzy much like is happening in Texas. If anyone at CNN had served a day in the military, they would have recognized that the term came from the 5 paragraph Operations Order, which is standard throughout the Army. The first paragraph is Situation, which is broken down into two parts: 1. Friendly Forces - what assets you have to complete the mission, who's on your left and right, etc. 2. Enemy Forces - who is opposing you. The threat. It wasn't a nefarious decision made by the National Guard because they were out to attack the protestors. It was simply the Operations Order format that has been around since WW II. In fact, when deployed for hurricane relief, the National Guard puts the weather itself into the Enemy Forces paragraph. No word yet whether the Almighty has shit a brick over that.

The military has routinely conducted training outside military reservations precisely because such training is more realistic, especially for Special Operations Forces. You can only assault the same broken-down concrete building on post before it loses its training value. Trust me, we'd much rather train in Yemen, but that's a little bit problematic. For this reason, Robin Sage, theculmination exercise for the Special Forces Qualification Course, is conducted almost entirely off Fort Bragg, in the surrounding towns. The activities in that exercise could definitely be misconstrued as some UN roundup, but the townspeople don't seem to freak out over it. Why? Because they're mostly veterans. Jade Helm put out an official powerpoint - which has since been construed in all manner of ways as the spawn of the devil - and some have asked why they "advertised" it at all. The reason is that the local authorities have to be involved, read on, and willing. Otherwise terrible things can happen, as Robin Sage found out. In 2002 (yes, a RMT event from over a decade ago) a sheriff's deputy pulled over a couple of Special Forces students participating in the exercise, dressed in civilian clothes. He found their military issued weapons and became suspicious. The students thought it was part of the exercise, as several role players are in fact the police. Long story short, things escalated until both students were shot, with one being killed, all because of a lack of communication.

(Cont. Below)

The Reaper
04-30-2015, 09:44
One of the sticking points is that Texas has been labeled "hostile" for the exercise, which has led many a conspiracy buff to believe that the military did that because that's what they believe. It's not. Somone's got to be hostile, I mean it's a war-game after all. "Pineland", the fictional country for Robin Sage, is also "hostile", but nobody in North Carolina seems to get their panties in a knot over it. Camden, South Carolina took great pride in being the "hostile" town the 82nd Airborne parachuted into - holding a ceremony to commemorate the jump seventy years later. Trust me, nobody in the military thinks Texas is hostile. It's just an exercise.

What's ironic is that Texas was chosen precisely because the population is supportive of the military. I have had exercises canceled in other areas because the population was - to put it bluntly - military haters. In the words of the official PowerPoint, "The United States Special Operations Command (USSOCOM) has conducted numerous exercises in Texas, because Texans are historically supportive of efforts to prepare our soldiers, airmen, marines and sailors to fight the enemies of the United States." (Emphasis mine)
Which brings up the final truth: Marcus Luttrell endured a hellish ordeal, and the lessons he brought home are being incorporated into training events today. Chris Kyle lamented that the only thing he regretted was the men he couldn't save. On both counts, exercises such as this help hone our Special Operations Forces for battle, and Jade Helm may be the one that prevents someone's death.

In World War II people gave up the necessities of life to allow the men to fight, rationing butter and meat, and allowing their towns to serve as vital training grounds for the assault on Fortress Europe against the greatest threat known to man. In the Global War on Terror, it's the opposite. Even though the threat is just as bad, the ideology just as extreme, people don't care. Screw that "sacrifice" thing. You guys go fight. I'll drink my latte and tune in to Alex Jones, railing about how you're really trying to enslave me.

Sacrifice is a lost virtue known only to the very veterans training for the fight. We don't give anything but a flippant "thank you for your service", meeting our obligation while storming Bastrop, Texas to accuse those same veterans of evil intentions. Far from sacrificing anything of value, we don't even want the military to train in private lands we don't own.

In the end, the exercise will be conducted, and no civilians will be rounded up. The Walmarts will remain closed (or reopen tomorrow - who knows?), and the UN convoys will never be seen. Alex Jones will move on to another conspiracy, more than likely involving the military like he's been doing since at least 1999. All that will truly happen is that the lessons learned from the experiences of Texas heroes Luttrell, Kyle, and others will be passed on to a new generation of fighters. Hard fought lessons that might be needed to prevent the very fears being promulgated by an over-zealous Internet rumor pipeline. For me, I thank God that the Internet wasn't as prominent in Texas in 1999. And I know for a fact that bad guys in Afghanistan and Iraq feel the the exact opposite.

MR2
04-30-2015, 10:24
Blasted this out to some sympathetic radio hosts and Tea Party hosts.

Loadsmasher
04-30-2015, 11:35
Wrong. The Texas State Guard is part of the Texas Military and is commanded by the Governor and his appointed Adjutant General.

While they are indeed under the umbrella of "Texas Military Forces" I don't agree that it gives them as an organization the title of a military force. There is an entire department of civilians (TMD) that also report to the AG. Please don't misunderstand me, there are some absolutely amazing dedicated individuals that make up the TSG but at the end of the day they are not trained and equipped to bring lethal force to enemies of the State.

SF-TX
04-30-2015, 11:50
While they are indeed under the umbrella of "Texas Military Forces" I don't agree that it gives them as an organization the title of a military force.

Your opinion is irrelevant. Before you post your uninformed opinion here again, what does Title 32 of the US Code and Chapter 437 of the Texas Government Code say about whether or not the State Guard is a military force?

Pericles
04-30-2015, 15:20
Your opinion is irrelevant. Before you post your uninformed opinion here again, what does Title 32 of the US Code and Chapter 437 of the Texas Government Code say about whether or not the State Guard is a military force?

The TXSG is part of the state military forces, but being unarmed tends to put limits on their military effectiveness - they currently operate CA and Med units.

The real point, to the extent that there is one, is that in the in the eyes of a substantial percentage of Texans, the federal government is losing legitimacy. That loss of legitimacy is now being reflected into the US Army itself as a result. This portends trouble.

Bleed Green
04-30-2015, 18:15
Thanks for the great post TR. I really enjoyed reading Taylor's take on the whole thing and the only thing he left out IMHO was the fact that Mr. Jones is all about shilling his overpriced and utterly worthless products while pandering.

Thanks to you as well SF-TX as you taught me something about the state of my birth that I didn't know.

Richard
05-01-2015, 06:25
The TXSG is part of the state military forces, but being unarmed tends to put limits on their military effectiveness - they currently operate CA and Med units.

The TSG mission is primarily to support disaster relief and HS, and to augment the TXNG as required. Although most of their forces are CSS type units, they do have an MP component who is armed and has a lot of vets and active LEOs in it. I knew guys in that unit and was being recruited for it when I lived in Texas, but wasn't interested - the politics in the TSG are even more ingrained and overtly dominant than in the TXNG, and too much like the Sons of the Republic (for which I am eligible for membership but not interested) for me.

Having the TSG 'play' (a very limited role I'd wager) in Jade Helm is IMO a smart political move for Greg Abbott and a practical way to 'muzzle' the return to the Republic of Texas 'prepper' crowd there.

Whatever you may think of them, the TSG does have a mission and, although not the TXNG, are not the 'Keystone Cops', either.

Richard

Team Sergeant
05-01-2015, 07:14
Paul Joseph Watson and Alex Jones pandering to the Low IQ Crowd

And I get it now, the zombies in the "Walking Dead" are a metaphor and are actually the Low IQ individuals that Paul Joseph Watson and Alex Jones pander to..... well done gents Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson would be proud.

And you guys thought my human "de-evolution" theory was silly......

PSM
05-01-2015, 09:49
The TSG mission is primarily to support disaster relief and HS, and to augment the TXNG as required.

Richard

California has a similar organization called the California State Military Reserve.

Pat

DIYPatriot
05-01-2015, 09:55
California has a similar organization called the California State Military Reserve.

Pat

So does my home state, Tennessee, and they're led by a former 5th Group ODA commander.

Tennessee State Guard (http://www.tnmilitary.org/tennessee-state-guard.html)

ETA: I just realized who "leads" them. I didn't know he got his 24th star :D

Team Sergeant
05-01-2015, 10:35
So does my home state, Tennessee, and they're led by a former 5th Group ODA commander.

Tennessee State Guard (http://www.tnmilitary.org/tennessee-state-guard.html)

Oh yeah, well I'm a 24 Star General in my State's airsoft unit. :munchin

Pericles
05-01-2015, 12:11
The TSG mission is primarily to support disaster relief and HS, and to augment the TXNG as required. Although most of their forces are CSS type units, they do have an MP component who is armed and has a lot of vets and active LEOs in it. I knew guys in that unit and was being recruited for it when I lived in Texas, but wasn't interested - the politics in the TSG are even more ingrained and overtly dominant than in the TXNG, and too much like the Sons of the Republic (for which I am eligible for membership but not interested) for me.

Having the TSG 'play' (a very limited role I'd wager) in Jade Helm is IMO a smart political move for Greg Abbott and a practical way to 'muzzle' the return to the Republic of Texas 'prepper' crowd there.

Whatever you may think of them, the TSG does have a mission and, although not the TXNG, are not the 'Keystone Cops', either.

Richard

The MP unit is no more http://www.gotxsg.com/units.php?send_to_url=/join.php

Richard
05-01-2015, 12:55
The MP unit is no more

Looks as if they've changed somewhat in the last decade or so.

http://www.gotxsg.com/careers.php

And so it goes...

Richard

MtnGoat
05-01-2015, 13:01
Paul Joseph Watson and Alex Jones pandering to the Low IQ Crowd

And I get it now, the zombies in the "Walking Dead" are a metaphor and are actually the Low IQ individuals that Paul Joseph Watson and Alex Jones pander to..... well done gents Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson would be proud.

And you guys thought my human "de-evolution" theory was silly......
Tm SGT you got that right. But these clowns have on awesome pull with people. Well Better said, with there nuts.

Bleed Green
05-01-2015, 18:35
Tm SGT you got that right. But these clowns have on awesome pull with people. Well Better said, with there nuts.

When you are willing to pay a raving lunatic $19.99 for a ounce bottle of iodine just because he says it will cure your ills, you may be mentally challenged or a cult member. I am not sure how you determine which one is on the money, but what do I know as they all think we are the deluded ones. :D

The Reaper
05-01-2015, 19:54
I will lay a $1,000 bet that this will prove to be a normal (if somewhat larger than usual) UW exercise and there will be no martial law, FEMA camps, UN forces, biological warfare, round-ups of non-participants, or invasions.

TR

PSM
05-01-2015, 20:31
I will lay a $1,000 bet that this will prove to be a normal (if somewhat larger than usual) UW exercise and there will be no martial law, FEMA camps, UN forces, biological warfare, round-ups of non-participants, or invasions.

TR

You won't make any money on this site. Make that offer to Alex Jones. I bet that he won't take it either. ;)

Pat

Max_Tab
05-01-2015, 21:23

TR

Well said

MtnGoat
05-02-2015, 08:31
When you are willing to pay a raving lunatic $19.99 for a ounce bottle of iodine just because he says it will cure your ills, you may be mentally challenged or a cult member. I am not sure how you determine which one is on the money, but what do I know as they all think we are the deluded ones. :D

If you support JH15, then you are a deluded one for sure.

MtnGoat
05-02-2015, 11:50
[This by far had me ROTFLMAO.. This is how well a IO Campaign works.. haha

This is what many believe of Jade Helm 15. Can't make this up.

OK, well here is the AARP commercial. Background message mentions martial law and there is a lot of jade green color in here and also a helm at about 43 seconds! No kidding... very creepy!
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=aarp+commercial+martial+law

Bleed Green
05-02-2015, 12:16
The subliminal messaging was completely lost on me. Canceling my AARP membership just because they are in line with those evil govt. people that faked the lunar landings, Elvis' death, 9/11 etc.....:rolleyes:

PSM
05-02-2015, 12:28
[This by far had me ROTFLMAO.. This is how well a IO Campaign works.. haha

This is what many believe of Jade Helm 15. Can't make this up.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=aarp+commercial+martial+law

That background audio was probably added later by Alex Jones' "fairies".

Pat

Team Sergeant
05-02-2015, 12:34
That background audio was probably added later by Alex Jones' elfs.

Pat

I'm guessing "fairies" would be a better term......

PSM
05-02-2015, 12:44

Fixed it! ;)

Pat

MtnGoat
05-03-2015, 11:43

You got that right.

Richard
05-04-2015, 07:44
From the Dallas Morning News. :D

Richard

Abbott Should Counter, Not Cater To, Texans' Crazy Jade Helm Fears
DMN, 3 May 2015

Fellow Texans, rest easy. Nobody is declaring martial law on our state.

This is a case of stating the obvious, but some people out there need reminding: Federal soldiers aren’t going to kick the door down and take your precious firearms.

Airborne sturmtruppen aren’t going to parachute onto the roof. No one is going to dig up the yard in search of the gold coins you’ve got buried out there in a Miracle Whip jar.

Friends, as much scintillating fun as it is to swap crazy talk around the ol’ Internet campfire, enough is enough. If you’re just pretending to believe that military training exercises planned for this summer are a smokescreen for a totalitarian federal takeover, you need to knock it off. And if you really do believe this — no offense — you are out of your gourd.

These are excitable times, though. Some truly bizarre speculation has boiled up around a planned U.S. special forces drill, a large-scale exercise called Jade Helm 15. The operation, involving 1,200 military personnel across seven Southwestern states, is scheduled to run from July 15 through mid-September.

This is what U.S. soldiers have done since they conducted musket drills at Valley Forge. They train, they exercise, they rehearse combat scenarios. This summer’s series of exercises is intended to replicate the varied types of terrain troops may encounter in overseas combat.

Jade Helm is no secret. A U.S. Army colonel turned out for a public meeting Monday called by commissioners in Bastrop County to brief residents on what they may expect during the drills.

In an astonishing display of rudeness and disrespect, a vocal crowd of the local villagers turned out to insult and heckle the guy. They expressed their darkest fears about martial law and federal takeover. Some in the audience cheered when one speaker bluntly accused the long-suffering colonel of lying.

And that’s mild stuff compared with some of the lunacy being swapped online: ISIS guerillas will be brought in to enforce Shariah law. They’ll be shuttled around through a secret network of tunnels linking (you think I’m making this up, don’t you?) abandoned Wal-Mart stores.

“All we want to do is make sure our guys are trained for combat overseas,” said Lt. Col. Mark Lastoria, with more patience and civility than much of his audience was due. “We just want to hone our skills.”

Texas Gov. Greg Abbott’s response to this nut-studded fruitcake of fear was unfortunate. On Wednesday, he directed the Texas National Guard to monitor the drills to reassure Texans that “their safety, constitutional rights, private property rights and civil liberties will not be infringed.”

Never mind that American troops have been protecting those very rights for more than two centuries, and to suggest that they’re part of a plot to overturn them is a profound insult to our military personnel.

Well, I suppose Abbott’s intention was to soothe these bizarre fears, to bring calm to these turgid conspiracy-crank waters.

Besides, it’s difficult to see exactly what the state guard is supposed to do here. A volunteer state force that is generally called on to respond to disasters and weather emergencies, they’re being told to “ensure that adequate measures are in place to protect Texans” during the U.S. military maneuvers.

And if there really were a sinister plan afoot, I don’t know that I’d lay any bets on a corps of well-fed weekend warriors standing up to the most skilled combat troops on the planet.

Still, it would be nice if Abbott had chosen a different response to these protests, such as: “You need to quit behaving like a bunch of ninnies.”

He could have said, “Y’all need to find something more constructive to do with your time than slobber like Pavlov’s dog every time some talk-show blowhard tells you the black helicopters are coming.” He could have said, “Knock it off, because you are embarrassing your state.”

Abbott did at least end his directive to the state guard with a bet-hedging sop expressing his “utmost respect for the deep patriotism of the brave military men and women who put their lives on the line to fight for and defend our freedom.”

Let’s join in hoping that the governor’s response was a strategic error, that it wasn’t meant to lend credence to delusional persecution fantasies.

Next time, he needs to lead his remarks by expressing respect where it’s due. And he needs to call crazy what it is.

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/columnists/jacquielynn-floyd/20150430-floyd-abbott-should-counter-not-cater-to-texans-crazy-jade-helm-fears.ece

Beef
05-04-2015, 08:35
Can you imagine the 1940 Louisiana Manuvers being held today?

BoomerUSMC
05-04-2015, 09:11
There are plenty of real threats from both inside and out for a "concerned citizen" to be focused on - JH15 is certainly not one of them.

The petri dish of paranoia in this country, in many respects, is valid however. Pre-911, should you have conjectured on the usurpation of the Constitution and the assault on the BOR as currently seen, the tin-foil related remarks would have been deafening.

These days, although it may be tin-foilish, ANYTHING seems to be on the table on a scale of likely to remotely feasible. How paranoid is it to think POTUS may declare martial law and cancel the 2016 elections? Crazy right? But it is not beyond the realm of possibility considering the players.

As for JH15, I hope the training proves to be as valuable as I think it will be. Should this country slide further into the abyss as the current trajectory suggests, we will need the lessons learned in these exercises, both citizens and .mil.

Pericles
05-04-2015, 13:24

TR

I know several people who have bought into the disinfo campaign. I will be there to remind them on D-Day, D+1, D+2, etc. They need to learn a lesson about disinfo, so they can be useful in getting the country back on the correct path.

The Reaper
05-04-2015, 18:44
Will Alex Jones agree to publicly apologize when he is proven wrong?

TR

Badger52
05-04-2015, 20:43
Will Alex Jones agree to publicly apologize when he is proven wrong?

TRMy bet sir: He'll take credit for ginning up the general public outrage that made the Evil Empire blink.

Separate from that idiot, the level of distrust is pervasive and my sense is that many of those reading his stuff would've been delighted to see some men of resolve skilled in conducting UW drop-in to their state before 6 years of the current clown had passed.

Well, da Nortland is still here. Maybe next time come on up & designate NE Illinois as hostile and one stronghold on the lake as a prime objective. Beer, brats, beer, cheese, beer...
:cool:

Team Sergeant
05-05-2015, 07:45
Sorry Chuck but you just lost massive street cred's..... you're now an idiot.

Chuck Norris: Don't Trust The Gov't On A Possible Military Takeover Of Texas
ByAhiza GarciaPublishedMay 4, 2015, 1:44 PM EDT

The actor who starred in the TV show "Walker, Texas Ranger" wrote on Sunday that he thinks concerns about a possible military takeover of Texas might well be justified.

Actor Chuck Norris, who has become a prominent conservative activist, published a column on the conspiracy theory website WND that told readers not to trust what the federal government has been saying about a military training exercise known as Jade Helm 15.

Some conspiracy theorists have warned that the exercise, which is set to take place later this year in Texas and six other western states, may lead to a covert takeover of some of those states. Last week, Texas Gov. Greg Abbott (R) ordered the State Guard to monitor the operation.

"The U.S. government says, 'It’s just a training exercise.' But I’m not sure the term 'just' has any reference to reality when the government uses it," Norris wrote in his column. "Whatever Jade Helm 15 actually is, I think it is more than coincidental that the FBI director just confessed in February that the presence of ISIS can be felt in all 50 states of the U.S. and that the Pentagon is suddenly running its biggest military training exercise with every branch of the military across seven Southwestern states."

cont:
http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/chuck-norris-jade-helm-15

Lionshare
05-05-2015, 12:26

PSM
05-05-2015, 12:51
Sorry Chuck but you just lost massive street cred's..... you're now an idiot.

It might be worth inviting him here for an education on a subject that he clearly knows nothing about: fan@chucknorris.com

Pat

Box
05-05-2015, 13:13
Chuck Norris doesn't lie.
Ever.

Let me tell you people something...
...if Cordell Walker says that we cannot trust the government with regards to this JADE HELM business, then my lips to the ears of Jesus, Mary, and Saint Joseph, the American mid-west had better prepare for some old-school fascist oppression if they know what's good for them.

Is it coincidence that Cordell Walker is from Texas and that JADE HELM is in Texas...
...NO

Is it coincidence that Jimmy Trivette grew up in Baltimore and right now there are riots in Baltimore?
...who fucking knows - it doesn't matter because Trivette is just supporting role anyway.

The point is, Chuck Norris said shit was about to get real and that only means one thing...
...SHIT IS ABOUT TO GET REAL

I recommend you folks out west get your heads out of your asses and start filling sandbags !!!

Team Sergeant
05-05-2015, 14:44
Chuck Norris doesn't lie.
Ever.

Let me tell you people something...
...if Cordell Walker says that we cannot trust the government with regards to this JADE HELM business, then my lips to the ears of Jesus, Mary, and Saint Joseph, the American mid-west had better prepare for some old-school fascist oppression if they know what's good for them.

Is it coincidence that Cordell Walker is from Texas and that JADE HELM is in Texas...
...NO

Is it coincidence that Jimmy Trivette grew up in Baltimore and right now there are riots in Baltimore?
...who fucking knows - it doesn't matter because Trivette is just supporting role anyway.

The point is, Chuck Norris said shit was about to get real and that only means one thing...
...SHIT IS ABOUT TO GET REAL

I recommend you folks out west get your heads out of your asses and start filling sandbags !!!

Damn it Billy, I had to go and look up Cordell Walker and Jimmy Trivette .....

bastard.....

;)

Sohei
05-05-2015, 15:16
Sheeple see wolves behind every corner and as the source of everything that happens that is bad.

It's in their DNA and they don't want to change it. That would require work and effort on their part...something they don't want to invest. It's easier and less tiring to have someone do their thinking for them rather than have to exhaust themselves by independently researching something on their own.

Ah...the sheeple!

Team Sergeant
05-05-2015, 15:18
And he even employs "logic" to "attempt" to get across his point about the Jade Helm madness......

Jon Stewart, lunatics do not argue with logic....

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=a20_1430850955

Golf1echo
05-05-2015, 15:25
It's an indicator of how divided we have become. The irony is the paranoid will not see the benefits, the connections, the education or the concept of what the exercise is all about. The criticism is something akin to the preacher and the choir having a feud over a misunderstanding, in that environment fewer will go away with the message of the sermon or ( switching now from an analogy to reality ) the perspective there are still Americans standing tall in defense of the Constitution.

miclo18d
05-06-2015, 05:54
It's an indicator of how divided we have become. The irony is the paranoid will not see the benefits, the connections, the education or the concept of what the exercise is all about. The criticism is something akin to the preacher and the choir having a feud over a misunderstanding, in that environment fewer will go away with the message of the sermon or ( switching now from an analogy to reality ) the perspective there are still Americans standing tall in defense of the Constitution.
I have seen these "black helicopter" watchers since Bill Clinton was in office and how the military did this at Ruby Ridge and Waco (Texas again, think about it!)Jon Steward hit the nail on the head. The only thing that changed was a prezidunt. These kooks come out of the wood work when there is a liberal prez and they are still pining when there is a repub, they just tone it down.

You used to have to buy a VCR tape to get these nuts' message but now, with the intertubes, they have an unlimited forum.

Oldrotorhead
05-06-2015, 07:08
I am really upset. NO ONE WILL LET ME FLY THE BLACK HELICOPTER.:(

Golf1echo
05-06-2015, 08:02
I have seen these "black helicopter" watchers since Bill Clinton was in office and how the military did this at Ruby Ridge and Waco (Texas again, think about it!)Jon Steward hit the nail on the head. The only thing that changed was a prezidunt. These kooks come out of the wood work when there is a liberal prez and they are still pining when there is a repub, they just tone it down.

You used to have to buy a VCR tape to get these nuts' message but now, with the intertubes, they have an unlimited forum.
Yes sir, I recall during that time that on our side of our little mountain town we were building up self sufficiency with an eye on the many storms and power outages experienced. Generators, tools, water treatment, etc... It seemed prudent to become involved with short wave radio. We would gather to hear programs in the evenings, the messages were just as you say. The last program I listened to ( a day or two later) had an individual call in from rural Florida stating a black helicopter was hoovering over his area... what should he do? Should he take his rifle and shoot it down?....Super depressing stuff and no surprise, all was backed up by sponsorship like BUY GOLD. The more outrageous the message the more profit generated by the sponsors is what I took away. There were hate programs for every type of group.
:eek:

Was that you?

Oldrotorhead
05-06-2015, 08:22
Yes sir, I recall during that time that on our side of our little mountain town we were building up self sufficiency with an eye on the many storms and power outages experienced. Generators, tools, water treatment, etc... It seemed prudent to become involved with short wave radio. We would gather to hear programs in the evenings, the messages were just as you say. The last program I listened to ( a day or two later) had an individual call in from rural Florida stating a black helicopter was hoovering over his area... what should he do? Should he take his rifle and shoot it down?....Super depressing stuff and no surprise, all was backed up by sponsorship like BUY GOLD. The more outrageous the message the more profit generated by the sponsors is what I took away. There were hate programs for every type of group.
:eek:

Was that you?

NO:( so far they only let me fuel one and touch up the paint where people scratch it trying to escape. Maybe Jade Helm 16.:lifter

Sdiver
05-06-2015, 09:06

They don't need helicopters anymore, they have tunnels now.

Com'on man, get with the program, will ya. :rolleyes: :munchin:

Damocles
05-06-2015, 09:28
They don't need helicopters anymore, they have tunnels now.

Com'on man, get with the program, will ya. :rolleyes: :munchin:

What you guys don't understand is that the tunnels are more than large enough to actually FLY the black helicopters through them. Yes, thats right. We're talking about a massive underground tunnel network where black ops types are flying specially engineered super secret blackhawks outfitted with the latest in the future of stealth technology. These hawks have the ground-penetrating radar signature of an anorexic gopher. Keep your eyes on the midwest farming communities... they will soon be reporting a severe infestation of apparently anorexic gophers. This will be your warning that the end is nigh... Don't forget, you heard it here first.

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Max_Tab
05-06-2015, 09:36

Barbarian
05-06-2015, 09:57
An otherwise healthy paranoia is of no benefit, when the paranoid refuse to inform themselves.

Team Sergeant
05-06-2015, 09:59
An otherwise healthy paranoia is of no benefit, when the paranoid refuse to inform themselves.

Well said!!! And that is how Alex Jones makes his millions.....

PSM
05-06-2015, 10:20
Preparation-P relieves annoying itching due to paranoids. ;)

Box
05-06-2015, 11:14
...the chem-trail selector has been upgraded from analog to digital in the newer models.

That's actually a pretty shitty photo.
What you cannot see is that the dial on the upper left is for the mind-control confabulator and the dial on the upper right is for the engines 'run-silent' mode.
...again, both of which have been upgraded to digital on the 'Juliet' models

I'd fire your photographer for not getting the entire instrument panel in one shot.

....rookie

PSM
05-06-2015, 11:51
I'd fire your photographer for not getting the entire instrument panel in one shot.

....rookie

Can't do that. It was AM. :D

Pat

Badger52
05-06-2015, 13:15
#071515:D

Pericles
05-06-2015, 17:10
Sheeple see wolves behind every corner and as the source of everything that happens that is bad.

It's in their DNA and they don't want to change it. That would require work and effort on their part...something they don't want to invest. It's easier and less tiring to have someone do their thinking for them rather than have to exhaust themselves by independently researching something on their own.

Ah...the sheeple!
de Tocqueville had it figured out in the 1830s - In America, a minority undertake to supply a number of ready made opinions for use by the majority, who are thus relieved of the necessity of thinking for themselves.

Ambush Master
05-06-2015, 17:41
Can't do that. It was AM. :D

Pat

How did I get into this??

PSM
05-06-2015, 18:45
How did I get into this??

:D Just trying to get another conspiracy theory started, DB Cooper. ;) :lifter

Pat

echoes
05-06-2015, 21:38
This story finally made the lead on fox news.com tonight...

Oh my indeed.:eek:

Holly

Box
05-07-2015, 06:06
The real question...
...did Faux news report on it because the people in the Free Republic of Bastrop Texas are a bunch of fruit loops?
That would be refreshing.

If however, Faux news is reporting on it because they have uncovered the secret government conspiracy that we have all tried so, so hard to keep a secret then I can only fear for the worst.

Clearly these super intelligent beings from the Peoples Free Republic of Bastrop have uncovered the modern Kristallnacht that the POTUS has set in motion against the god fearing patriots of the American mid-west. Personally, I agree with one politician that shall remain nameless when he described people like this as clinging to guns and religion and the sanctity of the Constitution. The constitutional rights and civil liberties of these peasants is of no concern - they need to get on board and do right.

WE.MUST.ACT.NOW. before the people of Texas, Arizona, New Mexico, Utah and Colorado are able to mount an effective resistance or we will NEVER be able to introduce the new government of the Oppressed States of America (OSA).
I keep calling for an immediate transition to large scale civil oppression but no one is acting. The future of the OSA hangs in the balance - and just wait until you see what the national flag looks like!!!!.

There needs to be a reckoning with these dangerous psychopaths before our grand plan to use Bastrop as the future national capital of "The Oppressed States of America" dies on the vine.

Long live the OSA !!!

....on a lighter note to the folks that are still worried about JADE HELM:

Take your fucking meds - you cant think straight without them.

Richard
05-07-2015, 07:48
This appears to be seen as a major issue.

Gohmert explained that his concerns stem from the way the military is approaching the exercise. He cited a widely circulated map which details the seven states that are part of the exercise – California, Nevada, Utah, New Mexico, Arizona, Colorado and Texas. The map has Utah and Texas colored red and labels them “hostile.” It labels other states as “permissive,” leaning hostile” and “leaning friendly.”

Gohmert said he was “rather appalled” that the “hostile” areas “have a Republican majority, ‘cling to their guns and religion,’ and believe in the sanctity of the United States Constitution.” :rolleyes:

He called this an “affront” to residents there and urged the military to change its approach and tone. “The map of the exercise needs to change, the names on the map need to change, and the tone of the exercise needs to be completely revamped so the federal government is not intentionally practicing war against its own states,” he said.

People don't understand how SF may have to deploy and how we practice for it, and the message being delivered by USASOC just doesn't seem to carry enough of a 'this is how we've been practicing it for a half-century" historical narrative to counter the crazy ideations being put forth out there.

For example, we once ran a two month long exercise which began with us doing a night Rubber Duck 25 miles out at sea off the NC coast, an over the horizon transit into the Cape Fear for a DA mission against a target in a coastal "hostile" country (using the Sunny Point munitions terminal), then (moving at night and RONing during the day) walked across NC paralleling the NC/SC border labeled as a "neutral" country, turning north to the west of Charlotte and moving up into our GWOA in the Pisgah area west of Lake James. Local LEAs were notified and they were to report us if we were seen as a way to keep us 'honest' out there. I've been on similar lengthy UW exercises in Texas, New Mexico, Utah, Arizona, Idaho, Colorado, West Virginia, Georgia, Virginia, and Florida, as well as in central and southern Germany and northern Italy, because that was once our primary mission and we did practice it - in jungle, forest, mountain, desert, artic, and urban environments.

We even made the national news one time when a civilian security guard discovered our dummy charges on a major E-W telephone transmission tower facility on a UW exercise in 1972 near Flagstaff, AZ, and called an alert because he thought they were real (well, they did look real). Columnist Jack Anderson wrote a piece about it - wish I would've kept it.

Following the news and the blogospheric conjecturing today, though, I'm gonna have to tell my financial advisor to up my Alcoa Aluminum stock in my retirement portfolio because I'm beginning to think this s**t is never going to end anymore because people just seem to get too much of a thrill out of seeing what crazy conspiratorial ideas they can dream up and how many 'likes' they can get for them. Conspiratorial selfies. :(

And so it goes...

Richard

82ndAA
05-07-2015, 07:56
At what point can what Alex Jones is doing be considered the equivalent of yelling “Fire!” in a movie theater? I guess someone would have to get hurt, or worse, because of this misinformation. If that happens, could Alex Jones be held accountable? I sure as hell hope so!

Breaking! U.S. Military Special Ops Vets Launch Counter Jade Helm Operation Against The Tyrants!
http://patriotnewswire.com/2015/04/breaking-u-s-military-special-ops-vets-launch-counter-jade-helm-operation-against-the-tyrants/

I'm currently getting into it with a friend of mine about this. He's gone full retard over this and I can't seem to shake him. Whenever I share the articles calling the paranoia over this for what it is, he acts like I've insulted his religion. Of if I call Alex Jones out, he acts like I've insulted his mother. It's been so sad to see my friend so far down this path.

I thank you all for your voices of reason!

BryanK
05-07-2015, 08:38
...The future of the OSA hangs in the balance - and just wait until you see what the national flag looks like!!!!.

:D

Bleed Green
05-07-2015, 10:29
This appears to be seen as a major issue.

People don't understand how SF may have to deploy and how we practice for it, and the message being delivered by USASOC just doesn't seem to carry enough of a 'this is how we've been practicing it for a half-century" historical narrative to counter the crazy ideations being put forth out there.

Conspiratorial selfies. :(

Richard

I honestly believe that the facts and truth have very little to do with the conspiratorial contributors across the blogosphere. Andy Warhol was right about the 15 minutes of fame and it appears the internet is the method of delivery to make his prophecy come to life. What used to be labeled as that crazy guy walking the streets with a sandwich board proclaiming the end of the world is near on one side and repent on the other has been replaced by the Alex Jones' of the world bloviating about the latest measure of fear porn that pushes their agendas and sells whatever they shill on their sites.

I would encourage you to copyright "Conspiratorial Seflies" as that is a great phrase IMHO.:)

Pericles
05-07-2015, 12:03
The real question...
...did Faux news report on it because the people in the Free Republic of Bastrop Texas are a bunch of fruit loops?
That would be refreshing.

If however, Faux news is reporting on it because they have uncovered the secret government conspiracy that we have all tried so, so hard to keep a secret then I can only fear for the worst.

Clearly these super intelligent beings from the Peoples Free Republic of Bastrop have uncovered the modern Kristallnacht that the POTUS has set in motion against the god fearing patriots of the American mid-west. Personally, I agree with one politician that shall remain nameless when he described people like this as clinging to guns and religion and the sanctity of the Constitution. The constitutional rights and civil liberties of these peasants is of no concern - they need to get on board and do right.

WE.MUST.ACT.NOW. before the people of Texas, Arizona, New Mexico, Utah and Colorado are able to mount an effective resistance or we will NEVER be able to introduce the new government of the Oppressed States of America (OSA).
I keep calling for an immediate transition to large scale civil oppression but no one is acting. The future of the OSA hangs in the balance - and just wait until you see what the national flag looks like!!!!.

There needs to be a reckoning with these dangerous psychopaths before our grand plan to use Bastrop as the future national capital of "The Oppressed States of America" dies on the vine.

Long live the OSA !!!

....on a lighter note to the folks that are still worried about JADE HELM:

Take your fucking meds - you cant think straight without them.
Any comment on the rumored OSA alliance with Pineland?

Sigaba
05-07-2015, 12:28

You used to have to buy a VCR tape to get these nuts' message but now, with the intertubes, they have an unlimited forum.In the archives of the Ronald W. Reagan Presidential Library, there's a letter sent to President Reagan during his second term. (I cannot locate my note on or copy of the letter, IIRC it is in WHORM FG013.)

In the note, a civilian complains about a MIL helicopter dropping large parcels of drugs into a nearby waterway in the middle of the night for pick up and distribution by a third party. The civilian in question sought to give the president a personal head's up.

The comments by WH staffers on the routing slips are of the head shaking / eye rolling / snark fest variety even though, by that time, they'd probably seen their share of crazy.

Badger52
05-07-2015, 13:07
Someone should release a copy of the JH15 FRAGO in Powerpoint that divulges the REAL objective: That the statist heads of cities & states should be the ones fearing they'll be toppled; and had better evacuate their asses now to wherever they stashed the peoples' money.

This stuff is like a mini-series...

Box
05-07-2015, 14:21
Any comment on the rumored OSA alliance with Pineland?

that's OPSEC...

...knock it off

Team Sergeant
05-08-2015, 10:09
Yes, if the public knew just how long Special Forces has been fighting in occupied Pineland they'd demand a congressional investigation.......:munchin

The Reaper
05-08-2015, 10:27
Yes, if the public knew just how long Special Forces has been fighting in occupied Pineland they'd demand a congressional investigation.......:munchin

Hell, we invade that place 4-10 times per year and have been doing that for fifty years without winning the war.

TR

Pericles
05-08-2015, 11:13
Hell, we invade that place 4-10 times per year and have been doing that for fifty years without winning the war.

TR

I was about to mention that, but thought it may have been impolite to do so.

Trapper John
05-08-2015, 11:39

TR

Shhh! There's a double agent in our midst that keeps feeding Intel to OP when and where the drops will be. We're onto him though. :p

Box
05-08-2015, 12:04
we haven't lost in Pineland, we've just failed to achieve victory

Max_Tab
05-08-2015, 13:27
we haven't lost in Pineland, we've just failed to achieve victory

I prefer to see it as we win every time but as soon as SF leaves those damn Atlanticans come back.

pcfixer
05-08-2015, 13:31
http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2015/05/08/jade-helm-is-proving-america-to-be-a-nation-of-cowards-and-traitors/

To those who have sworn an oath to the Constitution, if you participate in Jade Helm, you are a traitor to your country in the same manner as the “I was just following orders” crowd from Nazi Germany. Stand up, speak up and be accountable for doing the right thing. Every day is national whistleblower day. However, in order to formalize the concept, July 5th will be known as National Jade Helm Whistleblowers Day.

sinjefe
05-08-2015, 13:37
^^^^^ Good, God! That is so OTF!

Sohei
05-08-2015, 13:39
I like the fact that the website has a "conspiracy" tab.

Go figure!

pcfixer
05-08-2015, 13:42
^^^^^ Good, God! That is so OTF!

Sorry, Maybe should have a new thread!!

sinjefe
05-08-2015, 13:43
It is so bizarrely irrational, it would be pointless to try and argue with them.

pcfixer
05-08-2015, 14:03
It is so bizarrely irrational, it would be pointless to try and argue with them.

Yep, Agreed.

Max_Tab
05-08-2015, 14:39
http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2015/05/08/jade-helm-is-proving-america-to-be-a-nation-of-cowards-and-traitors/

Just more proof the "Common sense, ain't".

Bleed Green
05-08-2015, 15:19
I would like to be the first to stand up and tell Mr. Hodges and his followers to kiss my ass since I will be swearing my oath again in another 20 days. It also wouldn't be good to hurl the Nazi word at me off duty as that can be considered fighting words and you never know what could be found to fill that gaping cake hole.:D ;)Living by 5 USC 3331 never gets old.

PSM
05-08-2015, 15:39
I will be swearing my oath again in another 20 days.

You guys have to re-enlist?

Pat

Bleed Green
05-08-2015, 16:02
Not per se Pat. Every year we have a memorial service at our museum in El Paso. Part of the tradition is to reaffirm your oath as a way to pay tribute to the one hundred twenty one agents who gave their lives as well as to recommit yourself to the day that you began in our profession. The trick to it lately is to make to to the end of the ceremony without passing out from standing at attention so long. I have never seen so many 20 year olds and blue suiters faint from heat as I have the past few years.

Divemaster
05-08-2015, 17:36
Has anyone else received their Jade Helm 15 contractor packet yet? Looks like I'll be either an interrogator or a senior confusion analyst. They haven't told me yet at which internment camp I'll be working, but I hope the closest town has good food and beer since I'll be on max per diem.

Oldrotorhead
05-08-2015, 18:47
Has anyone else received their Jade Helm 15 contractor packet yet? Looks like I'll be either an interrogator or a senior confusion analyst. They haven't told me yet at which internment camp I'll be working, but I hope the closest town has good food and beer since I'll be on max per diem.

I'm working for the opposition ...................handing out tinfoil. Hey its a job!!:D

Joker
05-08-2015, 20:08
I'm working for the opposition ...................handing out tinfoil. Hey its a job!!:D

Handing them out? Sucker! I'm selling them, $19.99 +$7.99 handling and postage. :D

Badger52
05-08-2015, 20:43
I'm working for the opposition ...................handing out tinfoil. Hey its a job!!:DDid you get some of that Alcoa before Richard made another big buy?

PSM
05-08-2015, 20:51
This thread has over 11,000 views, as of now, and PS.com doesn't even show up on a "Jade Helm" Google search (at least in the first 5 pages).

Pat

Max_Tab
05-08-2015, 21:40
This thread has over 11,000 views, as of now, and PS.com doesn't even show up on a "Jade Helm" Google search (at least in the first 5 pages).

Pat

They control the narrative, and that is what needs to change.

PSM
05-08-2015, 21:53
They control the narrative, and that is what needs to change.

Something smells in all of this. You've got the left attacking the police in the cities that they run and now the right is attacking the military in states that overwhelmingly support the military. And both events will play out at roughly the same time. Who's read this playbook? That's not a rhetorical question. Has this scenario been used before?

Pat

Sdiver
05-08-2015, 22:36
Sorry guys, our moms won't let us play. :(

Colorado dropped from multi-state Jade Helm 15 special forces exercise

COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. - The Army says Colorado has been dropped from a multi-state special forces training exercise because the unit that was designated to participate won't be available.

The Colorado Springs Gazette reported Friday the Army Special Forces Command announced the change of plans.

Some people in Texas, which will be included in the Jade Helm exercise, have questioned whether the exercise was a plan to confiscate guns or implement martial law. The Pentagon has denied any sinister intentions.

The Army unit that was originally expected to participate in the exercise hasn't been identified, but Fort Carson outside Colorado Springs is home to the 10th Special Forces Group.

The three-month exercise begins in July and mainly involves about 1,200 Army special operations soldiers and other U.S. troops honing their combat skills. The military routinely conducts exercises all over the world.

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/local-news/colorado-dropped-from-multi-state-jade-helm-special-forces-exercise05082015

Richard
05-09-2015, 07:42
If the non-military types cannot fathom USASOC's stated position inre JH15, perhaps it would help to put it in a language most might be familiar with out there in 'Murica today - college.

Robin Sage, the large UW exercise for SF students which has been taking place throughout NC for over fifty years, is only an introductory 100 level undergrad course for an SF soldier in training.

Once assigned to an SF Group, follow-on exercises like Jade Helm 15, for example, are the 500-800 level courses for advanced studies in UW to be applied world-wide when directed in support of US strategic policy.

Richard

Bleed Green
05-09-2015, 08:44
Do you truly think that breaking it down to the most simplistic of terms will help Richard? I am operating under the premise that you cannot fix stupid and after reading some of the conspiracy nuts responses I cannot describe it as anything else other than stupid. There is a ton of science that has been broken down to the high school level to explain the lunar landings yet the die hard conspiracy nuts disregard that and think by the seat of their pants, all the while ignoring the simple tenant of conspiracies. If there is more than you and me involved in the conspiracy then I am going to have to kill you and whoever else to keep it secret. The lunar landings had something like 50 million people all told working across the US and you would think one of them would have been disgruntled and broke that it was a fake by now and how can you afford to pay off that many people for life?

Now throw in anything that has to do with the current administration and you have nut jobs entrenched in a belief system that is not sustainable in fact and truth. DHS buying 92 Billion bullets is a good one as when you look at the contracts and the actual numbers purchased you will see that it is only 162 million. Not to be dissuaded they will counter with that is more bullets than it took to train US troops for Desert Storm and up till troops were withdrawn.

I am not sure logic and the most simplistic of levels will quell the infotards and other true disbelievers nor will it stop their masters who are nothing more than fear porn merchants.

sinjefe
05-09-2015, 09:18
^^^What he said.

Team Sergeant
05-09-2015, 11:07
Why not sell "Stupid", the Discovery Channel, Animal Planet, MSNBC, CNN etc. sell it every day and it takes in hundreds of millions.

We really are a nation of low IQ folks, most are too stupid to realize it.

Bleed Green
05-09-2015, 11:13
Do you really believe it is the whole nation, with limited exceptions, that has lost the ability to think critically TS or is it just a minority that have become more empowered and more vocal with the internet giving them a global platform?

Team Sergeant
05-09-2015, 11:20
Do you really believe it is the whole nation, with limited exceptions, that has lost the ability to think critically TS or is it just a minority that have become more empowered and more vocal with the internet giving them a global platform?

The squeaky wheel......

These days it's youtube idiots and criminals that are invited to the White House to meet the Teleprompter Reader of the United States.

We've become a 3rd World country in just six years.

Sohei
05-09-2015, 11:24
BG, personally, I think it boils down to "laziness" and a willingness to be "led-by-the-nose" by anyone who claims they "know something."

In my circles, I find that many are "willingly ignorant" of facts. They hear or see something on TV or the radio...and it is automatically "fact." They conduct no independent study to form their own beliefs or opinions...then, they spread the "facts" to other "lazies" and then the rumors are perpetuated and then become "facts" due to them having been repeated so many times that no one knows the truth about it anymore.

Sheep simply want a Shepherd. They don't care who it is or how good they are at leading. They simply want to be led. They don't have to think critically or logically at all -- just tell them what to do and where to be -- and they are happy.

When you question them, they have no adequate retorts other than what they have read or been told.

Sad really, but reality.

sinjefe
05-09-2015, 11:30
BG, personally, I think it boils down to "laziness" and a willingness to be "led-by-the-nose" by anyone who claims they "know something."

In my circles, I find that many are "willingly ignorant" of facts. They hear or see something on TV or the radio...and it is automatically "fact." They conduct no independent study to form their own beliefs or opinions...then, they spread the "facts" to other "lazies" and then the rumors are perpetuated and then become "facts" due to them having been repeated so many times that no one knows the truth about it anymore.

Sheep simply want a Shepherd. They don't care who it is or how good they are at leading. They simply want to be led. They don't have to think critically or logically at all -- just tell them what to do and where to be -- and they are happy.

When you question them, they have no adequate retorts other than what they have read or been told.

Sad really, but reality.

Any teenage kid you talk to., including my own, follow this pattern.

Bleed Green
05-09-2015, 11:35
Thanks. That is kind of how I have felt about it for the longest time. My wife was laughing at some village idiots in a video where one guys stands on his head with his legs spread while his buddy takes a 2X4 and cracks him in the kibbles and bits. She looked at me and asked how can anybody be so stupid and all I had was the same people that made the Kardashians billionaires for doing absolutely nothing.

http://www.usnews.com/news/national/articles/2008/08/28/a-digital-dumbing-down

I liked how this article kind of documented what has come to pass on the past 7 years.

MR2
05-09-2015, 13:05
Very good Richard.

Box
05-09-2015, 20:17
071515 baby...

The countdown continues; I cannot wait to oppress me some 'muricans

Bleed Green
05-10-2015, 12:26
Call this my new guilty pleasure, and say what you will about me going to a NASCAR event just for the wrecks, but I was eating lunch at my desk today and decided to read up on this thread. Kind of my own version of the Stupid-meter and I found this pearl of wisdom from one of Alex Jones' cultistas. Perhaps the logic is just way over my head but I haven't seen any real proof of vampires.:p

Clark Morehouse > SonOfLiberty • 2 hours ago
You don't invite a vampire into your house ,, why would you invite the federal government into your backyard ???

Team Sergeant
05-10-2015, 12:34
Call this my new guilty pleasure, and say what you will about me going to a NASCAR event just for the wrecks, but I was eating lunch at my desk today and decided to read up on this thread. Kind of my own version of the Stupid-meter and I found this pearl of wisdom from one of Alex Jones' cultistas. Perhaps the logic is just way over my head but I haven't seen any real proof of vampires.:p

Clark Morehouse > SonOfLiberty • 2 hours ago
You don't invite a vampire into your house ,, why would you invite the federal government into your backyard ???

Those who define their military in the same breath as the "federal government" deserve Alex Jones.

The United States military is the only thing standing between Oppression and a Free Country. And the "federal government" understands that quite well.

Trapper John
05-10-2015, 15:00
:lifterThose who define their military in the same breath as the "federal government" deserve Alex Jones.

The United States military is the only thing standing between Oppression and a Free Country. And the "federal government" understands that quite well.

:lifter

Pete
05-12-2015, 11:28
Voters Worry Military Exercises May Lead to Federal Control Of States

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/general_politics/may_2015/voters_worry_military_exercises_may_lead_to_federa l_control_of_states

"...But 45% of voters are concerned that the government will use U.S. military training operations to impose greater control over some states, with 19% who are Very Concerned. Just over half (52%) are not concerned that the government has an ulterior motive for the training exercises, including 26% who are Not At All Concerned. ..."

Getting close to that magic number of 47%.

SF18C
05-14-2015, 18:38
Peregrino....Is JH expanding to LA or MS or are folks just adding to the confusion?

http://www.sunherald.com/2015/05/13/6225378_original-request-for-biloxi-military.html?rh=1

PSM
05-14-2015, 18:42
I fear that some paranoid camo-commando will do something stupid and cost a life. If so, it's totally on Alex Jones.

Pat

Box
05-14-2015, 19:04
Didnt Colorado and New Mexico go blue for Obama?
...they should shut the fuck up and take what they get.

All of the sudden they are worried about gubmint oppressin?
...put down the reefer colorado and pay attention next time

hippies

Badger52
05-14-2015, 19:15

hippiesLOL. Should be an easy roll for you then. :D

Sdiver
05-14-2015, 19:36

hippies

Hey now ... Hey Now ... HEY NOW !!!!

We here in reeferland opted out last week.

http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/showpost.php?p=582551&postcount=171

We're NOT playing anymore. :p

Bleed Green
05-14-2015, 20:42

hippies

Just because my wife has a peace sign on her ankle with a flower power motif, and I live in a state that borders Colorado doesn't mean that I would have ever been stupid enough to vote in a way to make this state go blue. :p:p:p Stupid enough to do other things though I may have to take the 5th on that one.

Box
05-14-2015, 21:02
...need I remind everyone that even USASOC has said this is a JOINT exercise?
...in Colorado no less

attention to detail people
attention to detail

PSM
05-14-2015, 21:24
...in Colorado no less

attention to detail

OK, Billy, one thing I really hate is hernia surgeries. Stop it! :D

Pat

miclo18d
05-15-2015, 04:29
...in Colorado no less

attention to detail

Lucky for all of us that Billy is always reading between the lines!

Not to mention that he is always ready and willing to take one for the team and become the oppressor! 0715154EVA! Hey! That's today!

LET THE OPPRESSION BEGIN!

Richard
05-15-2015, 06:59
...in Colorado no less

attention to detail

That's not Jade Helm, it's another exercise which includes select military personnel and civilians, and takes place annually on 4/20 - Jade Doobie. :rolleyes:

Richard

Richard
05-19-2015, 09:23
And the zaniness goes on...Google map satellite images of Fort Hood and Fort Sam Houston now equate to a 'secret' army base near Waco (we used to pronounce it 'Whack-o') in the minds of these loonies. :eek:

Waco Texas Shooting Leads Investigators To Secret Army Base Almost Within Sight Of “Tragedy”

http://patriotnewswire.com/2015/05/waco-texas-shooting-leads-investigators-to-secret-army-base-almost-within-sight-of-tragedy/

Time to buy more Alcoa stock and send in the CLOWNs! :D

Richard

PSM
05-19-2015, 09:30
And the zaniness goes on...Google map satellite images of Fort Hood and Fort Sam Houston now equate to a 'secret' army base near Waco (we used to pronounce it 'Whack-o') in the minds of these loonies. :eek:

Waco Texas Shooting Leads Investigators To Secret Army Base Almost Within Sight Of “Tragedy”

http://patriotnewswire.com/2015/05/waco-texas-shooting-leads-investigators-to-secret-army-base-almost-within-sight-of-tragedy/

Richard

Their evidence is a little "thin". I've seen NG Armories with more firepower than that.

Pat

Badger52
05-19-2015, 10:36

RichardLooks like someone took an admitted satire piece and ran with it (seems to happen with Duffel Blog from time to time). From the original author to a non self-aware commenter:
As you are obviously stupid, this is the point you missed: The assholes in Texas have had 285,000 troops stationed there, including America’s top combat units, for 60 years.

Pretending to be concerned about 1200 more is not a sound reaction.

The IO/Counter-IO arena is getting really entertaining.

Team Sergeant
05-19-2015, 10:45

"According to wikipedia, the U.S. Government has moved 88,000 troops into Texas this month. 88,000! That’s more than was originally deployed to Kuwait for Operation Desert Storm!

Read more at http://patriotnewswire.com/2015/05/waco-texas-shooting-leads-investigators-to-secret-army-base-almost-within-sight-of-tragedy/

This guys a hoot!!!!! It was more like half a million of us there, but what's a mere 412,000 difference? :munchin

I love the "secret" military base they found.....

SF18C
05-19-2015, 12:27
The motor pools and flight line are pictures from Ft Hood and the red too building photo is ft Sam/JBSA! Real secret bases here in Texas! SMDH!

Golf1echo
05-19-2015, 12:35
Interesting how the folks of Utah aren't worried. Utah is labeled a dissident state and the folks from that state have had a go around or two or three or four or five with the Federal Government previously. Perhaps because the 19th is made up of citizen soldiers and the people of Utah understand where their priorities are?

Badger52
05-19-2015, 13:55
For those interested, here's the link to the original satire piece (http://www.veteranstoday.com/2015/05/06/jade-helm-report-secret-military-base-found-outside-waco/) that the previous website bit on; hook, line, sinker, the leader, the trolling motor battery.....

Bleed Green
05-19-2015, 15:39
Granted math was not my major but given a railcar is about 55 and a half feet according to CSX that makes for 1072 miles of boxcars excluding locomotives. Enough to stretch from one end of Texas to the west side of New Mexico by my calculations. I am now wondering where all the workers that it took to offload an 1100 mile long train went. Maybe the mythical FEMA death camps to be with their murderous rapist guards. and all those disguised SEAL team members that got captured. Anybody here selling Alcoa stocks as I am in the market for more after this load of crappola I mean satire.....LMAO

Sdiver
05-19-2015, 17:07
I don't know Gents, I want to believe you.
I mean, you are after all S.F. and know a great many things, but the fact that you have secrets, let alone a 'secret world', I find myself questioning you're loyalty as far as Jade Helm 15 in concerned.

Thank God an ex-Navy SEAL has stepped forward to explain exactly what is going to happen.

http://beforeitsnews.com/opinion/2015/05/quayle-alert-navy-seal-explains-the-big-event-im-going-to-explain-the-big-big-event-as-condensed-as-clear-as-possible-this-is-a-subject-that-is-very-complicated-leads-to-an-infinite-n-2453360.html

It has also been reconfirmed by Alex Jones. I mean, he is so believable, it's un-questionable.

* http://allnewspipeline.com/Govt_Prep_For_Planet_X_Martial_Law.php

* Open at your own risk.

Team Sergeant
05-22-2015, 10:03

The Day Oppression Ends.............. Spread the word.

Team Sergeant
05-22-2015, 20:15
I've been doing some reading on Alex Jones and I've changed my mind/opinion of him and his relationship with the media. I've come to the conclusion Alex Jones is nothing more than a coward with a bully pulpit. And the stupid folks live off his cowardice, in fact they love it. They now all have a place to share their cowardice.

I will not be thinking in terms of "conspiracy" anymore I'll read those stories and just think cowards.

Like Alex Jones, Chicken Little was also an attention whore but I'm not sure if Chicken Little was also a coward.

Wouldn't be PC if we called them "Cowards Theories", conspiracy theories sells. And if we called them Cowards Theories no one would bother to read them (well not many).

Yeah Alex Jones, I'm calling you a yellow coward. Enjoy your
Cowards Theories and the low IQ folks that read them.

'A coward dies a thousand times before his death, but the valiant taste of death but once.
William Shakespeare

The things I think about while I'm shaving........;)

MR2
05-22-2015, 20:16
Alex Jones is the leader of the Alcoa Coalition.

x SF med
05-23-2015, 04:26

I thought he owned the Alcoa Haberdashery and Paranoia Pot, Printing and Pizza Parlor...

My bad...

Team Sergeant
05-23-2015, 09:00

Five bucks says Alex Jones wet the bed until he was 23........ Alex Jones fear is abnormal, his cowardice is unparalleled.

Team Sergeant
05-23-2015, 09:17
I didn't realize that the oathkeepers have partaken in the Kool-Aid with Alex Jones. We must be some very scary folks that 1500 SpecialOperation guys can inflict so much fear into the idiots.

Sorry oathkeepers you have lost your street creds and you're now nothing more than a bunch of morons with a website.
Team Sergeant

"The following video comes from Gary Franchi, at the Next News Network. Jade Helm 15 is of great concern to ALL liberty loving Americans. That the military should be training, not on their bases, (where they have simulated towns), but in ten southwestern States, among the civilian population, and, by their own admission, attempting to “infiltrate” the populations, is not only disgraceful, but blatantly obvious as to their real intent. These are not “training exercises” for soldiers to be deployed in the defense of America, as we are told, but a training exercise for the potential of Martial Law. The Defense Department, and Homeland Security, are overstepping their authorizations. All Americans should be very wary of Jade Helm 15. – Shorty Dawkins, Associate Editor"

http://oathkeepers.org/oktester/jade-helm-15-decoded/

Bleed Green
05-23-2015, 09:18
Five bucks says Alex Jones wet the bed until he was 23........ Alex Jones fear is abnormal, his cowardice is unparalleled.

$20 says he hasn't stopped judging by the Cowardly Theories.:D

Sohei
05-23-2015, 09:29
Sheep see something bad behind every shadow...including their own.

They don't want to know better because they willingly choose to stay scared of everything.

CryptKeeper
05-23-2015, 12:59
I didn't realize that the oathkeepers have partaken in the Kool-Aid with Alex Jones. We must be some very scary folks that 1500 SpecialOperation guys can inflict so much fear into the idiots.

Sorry oathkeepers you have lost your street creds and you're now nothing more than a bunch of morons with a website.
Team Sergeant

"The following video comes from Gary Franchi, at the Next News Network. Jade Helm 15 is of great concern to ALL liberty loving Americans. That the military should be training, not on their bases, (where they have simulated towns), but in ten southwestern States, among the civilian population, and, by their own admission, attempting to “infiltrate” the populations, is not only disgraceful, but blatantly obvious as to their real intent. These are not “training exercises” for soldiers to be deployed in the defense of America, as we are told, but a training exercise for the potential of Martial Law. The Defense Department, and Homeland Security, are overstepping their authorizations. All Americans should be very wary of Jade Helm 15. – Shorty Dawkins, Associate Editor"

http://oathkeepers.org/oktester/jade-helm-15-decoded/

Sir,

They went full retard a long time ago.

http://planet.infowars.com/worldnews/usnews/retired-army-ranger-bombshell-extensive-military-foreknowledge-of-911-attacks

http://stlouisoathkeepers.info/ (scroll half-way down the page)

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/08/22/dan-page-st-louis-police-officer_n_5702000.html

Dan Page, speaking to the St. Louis/St. Charles, Missouri Chapter of Oath Keepers, explains how they plan to end American sovereignty and the Constitution, establishing martial law and merging the U.S. with the New World Order.

"The statements made by [Sergeant] Major Dan Page do not reflect the opinions of our local Oath Keeper Chapter, nor the national organization. Dan Page, speaking to the St. Louis/St. Charles, Missouri Chapter of Oath Keepers, explains how they plan to end American sovereignty and the Constitution, establishing martial law and merging the U.S. with the New World Order.

Morons

Normally, I don't ever visit Huffpo, but they got it right with this nimrod.

ETA:

Page claims in the vid he was SF CSM of AFRICOM, but his name does not come up:

http://www.africom.mil/about-the-command/past-leaders

ETA2:

If you weren't running for your tiny bucket and a bottle of pepto after hearing that first interview, then you're in luck!

SGM Dan "Nimrod" Page strikes again with a full extra hour of nauseating tell-all about the latest NWO conspiracy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZhj6QH_Jnk

Badger52
05-23-2015, 18:37
"That the military should be training, not on their bases, (where they have simulated towns), but in ten southwestern States...
Team Sergeant, you pointed out along time ago; SF has skill-sets that do make others (mostly despots & their acolytes) very afraid. Filed under the heading "Good Things" -

Bye-the-bye, do you suppose this morphodite quoted had the same geography teacher as the current Emperor Wannabe? We have TEN southwestern states? I don't get there even counting Hawaii and the "insurgent pocket."

Ah, well, back to support as needed --> 071515.

Bleed Green
05-23-2015, 20:40
On a happy note I did see numerous MRAPs heading towards soon to be hostile Texas today. I should have shot some video and really freaked out the Clan of Alcoa.:munchin

Loadsmasher
06-02-2015, 15:29

I was not very clear in my explanation. I should have used "armed forces" as opposed to "military forces". Title 32 is very clear in that a State Guard is a Defense Force and differentiates it from the Armed Forces that may be called to federal service. However, Texas GC 437 does not use that language and instead only uses the term "military forces". My use of that word was wrong. (This post is at the direction of SF-TX, not an attempt to revive an argument)

Team Sergeant
07-16-2015, 11:30
And you thought it was just Alex Jones and Paul Watson and Cheryl Chumley screaming the sky is falling, we introduce, for your viewing pleasue, Lee Ann McAdoo !

And a great "spin" and "damage control" concerning right wing conspiracy nuts. Her spin is that we're missing the point of Jade Helm, mind control.......;) (Where are those guys with goats?)

Sad too, taking a perfectly good, young female and turning her into a complete idiot. I'm sure she like alex jones, paul Watson and cheryl chumley interviewed many military folks before spewing this insane crap.

What They Won’t Tell You About Jade Helm

The Jade Helm military exercise kicked off yesterday and already the media is diligently beating away at "those crazy conspiracy nuts"

by Lee Ann McAdoo | Infowars.com | July 16, 2015

The Jade Helm military exercise kicked off today and already the media is diligently beating away at “those crazy conspiracy nuts”. They’re all to happy to focus on some of the more unbelievable theories floating around, but not a single agency has discussed what we revealed months ago. You won’t hear this from the establishment media because they are complicit in the cover up.

http://www.infowars.com/what-they-wont-tell-you-about-jade-helm/

Santo Tomas
07-16-2015, 11:41
A lot of the players are at Bullis and more at Camp Swift a little farther north. The tinfoil hatters have vectored them and are moving in for their 'freedom of observation'. This is getting nuttier and nuttier by the minute.

Mike792
07-16-2015, 11:50
From CryptKeeper's post. Who wears a tie with a 5:11 shirt? (that is what it looks like to me). :rolleyes: :D

Team Sergeant
07-16-2015, 11:54
Lee Ann McAdoo if the US military's desire was to master the human domain of the United States they would not require the use of their own intelligence assets, they would merely tap into Google, FaceBook, Twitter, Instragram etc and have all the data they need to master the American domain, just like Facebook and Google already does for profit..........

The "military industrial complex"? Seriously, you threw that card...........

Too bad you're a few crayons short of a full box, maybe you should get into soft porn instead of "news".........:munchin

Guy
07-16-2015, 12:00
From CryptKeeper's post. Who wears a tie with a 5:11 shirt? (that is what it looks like to me). :rolleyes: :DAfter seeing that!:eek:

Richard
07-16-2015, 12:01
Something for the Alex Jones crowd out there... ;)

Richard

CryptKeeper
07-16-2015, 20:54
It seems that every time I look up something about JH, the hysteria and nonsense reaches an even greater pitch, to say nothing of the nutcases that are coming out of the woodwork…

Like this:
http://joeforamerica.com/2015/07/jade-helm-15-via-former-green-beret-active-duty-patriots-global-re-ordering-drill/#

I had queried John Moore here in Missouri about the validity of Russian Spetznaz being trained and deployed throughout the United States. John confirmed that there are, indeed, thousands of Spetznaz here in the US, and proceeded to tell me about a compound that was established as a drug and alcohol rehab on a 102 acre farm in a remote part of the Ozarks, specifically in Bado, Missouri.
John also went on to talk about the experience that CSM Dan Page had when he was training with the Spetznaz in Bosnia during the 1990’s. The Sergeant Major said that part of the exercise in Bosnia was to go from house to house, disarming the populace, which is pretty much standard operating procedure anymore. Interestingly, however, CSM Page said that when the Russians would have too much to drink, they would start letting out the real purpose behind their being in Bosnia, which was to serve as a training ground for the disarmament and takeover of America at some later date.

So, it seems that our pal Mr. Page has an accomplice in spinning those tall conspiratorial tales of his…

http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2015/07/12/jade-helm-death-squads-inserted-into-american-communities-is-it-just-a-drill/

The “John Moore” being referenced here is former Green Beret and current talk show host, John Moore. John and I have appeared on many talk shows together and yes, John Addyson is correct that John Moore has first hand knowledge about Russian Spetznaz training on American soil. John Moore once told me that two teams of eight Spetznaz could take down an entire power grid the size of the city of Phoenix (four million people).

And this fellow has a website too:

http://www.thelibertyman.com/

From his (loony) Bio:
John went on to join the Green Berets at Fort Bragg where he trained to invade the Middle East. He also did classified studies of Middle-East terrorists for the Special Forces.

As if they were two separate entities…:rolleyes:

And if you look under the “Special Videos” section, you’ll see a very “special” video and a very familiar face. :D

other websites of his here:

http://www.thejohnmooreshow.com/
https://www.ruralsurvival.info/

ETA:
This guy outranks Page on the loony scale by tenfold! Planet X aka Nibiru... (skip to the 6:00 mark:eek:)

and other crazy shit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIuvXA8030Y

Double down on the Pepto for this one. You have been warned!

Team Sergeant
07-17-2015, 07:26
Masters of the Human Domain

I guess they got that right. How else do you explain the hundreds/thousands of unpaid exercise participants "unwitting" assisting in the exercise Jade Helm 15? What better than to have thousands out looking for you, land , sea, air and cyberspace! You see in a game of adult hide and seek we are also the current masters. Don't believe it, ask former Hide and Seek Champion Osama Bin Laden, oh right, forget that.

That's right "MasterBaiter" Lee Ann McAdoo, keep turning up the "Sky is falling" volume and as you do listen, hear that? They are collecting all that data also.

Alex Jones, Paul Watson, and Lee Ann McAdoo, thank you for all your help in making this the biggest military cyber exercise in the history of the United States! Because of you efforts billions of data points that would have never been realized are currently being collected, go ahead pat yourself on the back, you deserve it!

You and your tinfoil hat cyber media jesters have accomplished the impossible, you've actually awakened and mobilized the entire tinfoil hat army and all of their data is currently also being collected.

Had this been a real government takeover the oppressors would have pinned medals on you for your efforts! Remember the boy that cried wolf? The next time this happens and you and your naysayers take to the social media to shout from the rooftops, "The Oppressors are coming, the Oppressors are coming!!!!!!" Less and less of your tinfoil army will take heed. Now why do you think this exercise was made "public" ??

You really didn't think this through did you?
Masters of the Human Domain, no doubts, you and your tinfoil hat army, not so much.

Alex Jones, Paul Watson, and Lee Ann McAdoo I salute you and your tinfoil army, thank you for making this an "outstanding" exercise! I'm sure USASOC will send you letters of commendation for your efforts!