PDA

View Full Version : Godzilla

NousDefionsDoc
02-09-2004, 15:27
Welcome to Professional Soldiers.com

It would seem that one of your friends logged on to your membership and put a bit of "funny" stuff in your profile. Might want to check it out and fix it. I say a friend because I'm sure, after the Team Sergeant went to all the trouble to explain how important the profiles are in the "Rules" thread and welcomed you here, you yourself would not have done such a thing.

If I can be of assistance, feel free to post your request on this thread, as I will be awaiting any opportunity to provide assistance to you and all our newer members.

Have a very SF day.

CPTAUSRET
02-09-2004, 15:38
Originally posted by NousDefionsDoc
Welcome to Professional Soldiers.com

It would seem that one of your friends logged on to your membership and put a bit of "funny" stuff in your profile. Might want to check it out and fix it. I say a friend because I'm sure, after the Team Sergeant went to all the trouble to explain how important the profiles are in the "Rules" thread and welcomed you here, you yourself would not have done such a thing.

If I can be of assistance, feel free to post your request on this thread, as I will be awaiting any opportunity to provide assistance to you and all our newer members.

Have a very SF day.

Right on!!

Terry