PDA

View Full Version : Storage space in Fayetteville suggestion and room

frostfire
03-15-2015, 02:57
There are tons of storage facilities in Fayetteville and nearby. Which one have you used personally and would recommend for storage of ammo, etc.?

Also, if anyone have a spare room and wants to make around $400-500/mo for the next 4 months, please PM me

Thanks in advance :)

Toaster
03-15-2015, 09:24
I used American Flag storage on Bragg Boulevard, while I lived in the Barracks to store my guns ammo and other stuff. I chose a climate controlled unit, gated entry, video cameras that work. Had an inside unit and didn't go around showing people what I had in there.

It's been more than a year since I was there, so things may have changed. The manager was an obese black lady who was very squared away, and extremely helpful. If she's still there I imagine it's still alright.

IIRC there was a story about a retired veteran recently in Fayetteville who rented one out and moved into a unit, and died some months later due to some health issue he had, while inside the unit. I highly doubt that anyone would be able to stop someone from living in a storage unit, unless they were extremely active in inspecting it.

frostfire
03-16-2015, 19:56
In my search, I want to share one storage that was almost too good to be true, but in this case, it's true!

American Flag at Reilly Rd has a "deployment special"
24/7 coded access
climate controlled
3x3x10
$49.99 for 12 months!!!! Lock, tax, etc. included.
Need more space? Just rent another unit next to it and it's $100 for 12 months, which is unheard of

If I live far away from base, I just might keep an item or two of TA50 so it's available near post 24/7
Hope you benefit from this info.

There were 4 soldiers renting a space for their band practice too...never knew you could do that with rental space. Sure is cheaper than studio