PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Jim Jones Franchise

JJ_BPK
02-18-2015, 10:04
LMAO

and they want to rule the World,, the flat World??

This cult is stuck in 672AD..

Any donation to get these guys a Jim Jones Kool-Aid Franchise??

PS: sorry for the fb link, I could not find the source.. :mad:

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=802006553168923&fref=nf

Team Sergeant
02-18-2015, 10:40
All dogs are descendants of wolves.

That said not all dogs are equal. Every time I look at a Chihuahua I find it difficult to believe that came from a wolf.

Now put that into a Homo sapiens sapiens perspective and you have the same issues.

While some Homo sapiens sapiens continue to learn and evolve others take the "road most travelled" and de-evolve.

This de-evolution sure explains a lot, their low IQ's, their brutality towards human and animals and their refusal to evolve.

allah snackbar!

(We need to rebuild/replace the A-10's and get on with it.)

Guymullins
02-18-2015, 13:59
There are two factors that work against many third world people. Muslims have never had any prohibition against marrying first cousins. This, over the centuries has not done their gene pool any favours. They have very high rates of mental and physical genetic abnormalities because of this.
Another problem is viral load. People in communities with high rates of illnesses, often parasitic or viral, have lower IQ scores. Africa is a very good example of this. Our neighbours in Mozambique, who have been plagued by lengthy civil war, and consequent high illness rates rejoice in average IQs 30% beneath countries that have low viral loads.
It all tells over time. So poor genetic laws and bad hygiene will eventually produce humans who are completely foreign to First World people.

JJ_BPK
02-18-2015, 15:03
That is an interesting point about the long-term of effect of inter-marrying, but how do illnesses in populations affect IQ?

Just a FOG guess,,

Interbreeding can and does have long term affects on a populations IQ

It also propagates genetic weakness in the immune system.

Lower IQ does not necessitate immune weakness, if might be the reverse of what one would think.

Setting up the higher IQ geeks as the physically weaker population.

Everyone can name examples of geeks and knuckle daggers..

Ask Mongo or Urkel.

My $00.0002

tonyz
02-18-2015, 15:12
That is an interesting point about the long-term of effect of inter-marrying, but how do illnesses in populations affect IQ?

They present as chronic Democrats...mental illness that is.

The Reaper
02-18-2015, 15:39
Just a FOG guess,,

Interbreeding can and does have long term affects on a populations IQ

It also propagates genetic weakness in the immune system.

Lower IQ does not necessitate immune weakness, if might be the reverse of what one would think.

Setting up the higher IQ geeks as the physically weaker population.

Everyone can name examples of geeks and knuckle daggers..

Ask Mongo or Urkel.

My $00.0002

It would appear that they have them working for the Administration.

The worst seem to be working at the Department of State.

TR

Guymullins
02-18-2015, 23:47

This article from The Economist probably explains it best. http://www.economist.com/node/16479286