PDA

View Full Version : Washington doublespeak

glebo
02-11-2015, 08:59
Got a kick out of this parody of an answer by State Dept Jen Psaki when asked about if the "random folks" weren't really targeted Jews..

Lee: “Does the administration actually believe that your dress is not red, and that you didn’t choose it in order to match your shoes?”
Psaki: ” Well, I remember the dresses in my closet, there were many different colors, and I think what they meant by that was, that any color chosen would have been an impactful choice.”
Lee: “Yes, but don’t you wonder why the administration won’t simply say the dress is red?”
Psaki: “I believe the White House has made it clear that dresses can come in many diverse colors, and so do shoes.”
Lee: “But YOUR dress and shoes…. are they red?”
Psaki: “Dresses and shoes can be manufactured in shades of what one might say is red, yes.”
Lee: “So what you’re saying is that the manufactured dress and shoes you chose to wear today match in the color red.”
Psaki: “Steve, I did not choose what I am wearing today; I have a Wardrobe Czar who chooses my attire.”
Lee: “O.K., then. So, are the shoes and dress that was chosen for you in fact a shade of red?”
Psaki: “Steve, as I said already, I have many dresses and shoes in my closet, and they are all different colors. You’ll have to ask the Wardrobe Czar; I don’t have any more to add really.”

This ohh so true in their answers...

tonyz
02-11-2015, 09:10
Lol...is it true that the emperor has no clothes????

"I refer you to the wardrobe czar..."

MR2
02-11-2015, 10:16
Lol...is it true that the emperor has no clothes????

"I refer you to the wardrobe czar..."

:lifter

Javadrinker
02-11-2015, 12:11
lol...so sad but true

Ret10Echo
02-11-2015, 21:45
lol...so sad but true

Yesssir....

I've been inside Asylum-495 for almost a decade. Every day there is a new collection of unintelligible, meaningless psychobabble....and 90% of the people in the room are nodding their head in agreement.

:eek: