PDA

View Full Version : Special Forces Flag?

Devens
01-23-2015, 10:53
My dad, Msgt. Billy G.Baird, retired from the 10th back in the early 70's. He and my mother have an apartment above my garage in Indiana when they aren't in Florida for the winter.

Anyway, I've been looking for a high quality Special Forces two sided outdoor flag i can fly with our colors when he's here. The only thing I can find on Internet searches are one sided ones that are more suited for banners. I did purchase one but like I said it's lacking.

Can anyone direct me to a source?

Btw as a Army Brat I have fond memories of Bad Tolz, Ft. Bragg, and Ft. Devens when my dad was in the 10th. Still wonder what happened to all the school chums I made. If my memory serves me correct we were in Bragg in the middle sixties and partly while my dad was in Vietnam, just after that in Bad Tolz, and then Ft. Devens up until 71' when my dad deployed to Cambodia in CCN.

He's in good health as is my mother, and they work out three days a week! I believe he will be 79 this year! He's not much for forums but if you want to contact him just PM me and i'll pass it in. My mother did say to ask about finding a Howard Wall and his German wife Rhea (sp?). He was in the 10th in Devens too.

I served in the ANG but couldn't hold a candle to SF!

Cheers and thank you all for serving our Country!

Snaquebite
01-23-2015, 11:08
After following the instructions you were sent when you signed up....

Try
http://www.regimental.org/index.html

Devens
01-23-2015, 11:30
After following the instructions you were sent when you signed up....

Try
http://www.regimental.org/index.html

Thank you!

I saw that but after seeing the website was under construction passed it by. I will contact the email provided.

Snaquebite
01-23-2015, 11:36
FILL OUT YOUR PROFILE AND POST AN INTRODUCTION before you post again.

Team Sergeant
01-23-2015, 13:11

Easy on the Redbull.......:D

Devens
01-23-2015, 13:33

Wiil do.

Done.

Devens
01-23-2015, 13:35
Easy on the Redbull.......:D

:D

x SF med
01-23-2015, 22:10

Anyway, I've been looking for a high quality Special Forces two sided outdoor flag i can fly with our colors when he's here. The only thing I can find on Internet searches are one sided ones that are more suited for banners. I did purchase one but like I said it's lacking.

I own a regimental flag and all the regimental flags I have seen, even at Bragg are one sided.

koz
01-24-2015, 08:59
Wiil do.

Done.

Not quite - make an intro post in the Introduction thread.

Devens
01-24-2015, 14:29
I own a regimental flag and all the regimental flags I have seen, even at Bragg are one sided.

Thank you I'll keep that in mind.

Devens
01-24-2015, 14:32
Not quite - make an intro post in the Introduction thread.

Got it.

With all the forms to fill out you'd think this is some kind of military site! :confused:

Oh wait! ;)

Done!

Thank you for your patience.

Pete
01-24-2015, 16:17
Got it.

With all the forms to fill out you'd think this is some kind of military site! :confused:

Oh wait! ;)

Done!

Thank you for your patience.

Don't try and be too cute or you'll soon find yourself with a new handle under your name.

And about your posts - you've had two warnings. You will not get a third.

Devens
01-25-2015, 00:01
Addios. I'm gone. Please close my account.

MR2
01-25-2015, 06:00
Throw this rucksack in the hall.