PDA

View Full Version : Patricia Driscoll, ASSASSIN!

Team Sergeant
01-14-2015, 12:01
Damn, I never thought this would ever be made public knowledge..........

I confess I "spotted" for her on a few Middle East interdiction missions. (She'd only work with Special Forces trained snipers.)

She was crazy good with a .338 lapua. I once watched her drop an Iraqi in a moving car at about 1500m in a sand storm, no one else could have made that shot.

I only stopped working with her when I realized she was removing one testicle from every kill she made for a souvenir, disgusting if you ask me. (And probably the reason for the bloody clothes she wore all the way home. )

Little Niki, It was a pleasure watching you work. TS

NASCAR driver Kurt Busch says ex-girlfriend who accused him of abuse is trained assassin
Published January 14, 2015
·Associated Press

DOVER, Del. – The NASCAR driver known as "The Outlaw" testified Tuesday he believes his ex-girlfriend is a trained assassin dispatched on covert missions around the world who once returned to him in a blood-splattered gown.

"Everybody on the outside can tell me I'm crazy, but I lived on the inside and saw it firsthand," Kurt Busch said when his attorney, Rusty Hardin, questioned why he still believed Patricia Driscoll is a hired killer.

In an interview late Tuesday, Driscoll called Busch's assertion "ludicrous," saying he took it "straight from a fictional movie script" she has been working on for eight years and that he has proofread.

Busch, appearing in court again over Driscoll's request for a no-contact order, continued the push of his legal team to discredit his ex as a scorned woman out to destroy his career, portraying her as a character fit for a screenplay.

Busch said Driscoll repeatedly asserted her assassin status and claimed the work took her on missions across Central and South America and Africa. He recounted one time when the couple was in El Paso, Texas. He said Driscoll left in camouflage gear only to return later wearing a trench coat over an evening gown covered with blood.

cont:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/01/14/nascar-driver-kurt-busch-says-ex-girlfriend-who-accused-him-abuse-is-trained/

Peregrino
01-14-2015, 12:22
I must have misread something. Shouldn't this belong in the Comedy Zone? :confused:

Team Sergeant
01-14-2015, 12:26
I must have misread something. Shouldn't this belong in the Comedy Zone? :confused:

Marplot.....

Richard
01-14-2015, 12:37
Driscoll has a very impressive resume. Not only is she Chief Executive Officer of Frontline Defense Systems LLC, she's also President and Executive Director of the Armed Forces Foundation.

http://www.foxsports.com/nascar/shake-and-bake/wednesday-wag-of-the-week-patricia-driscoll-110613

A frequent visitor to Walter Reed, Kurt Busch and girlfriend Patricia Driscoll are among the sport's biggest supporters of veterans.

http://www.foxsports.com/nascar/shake-and-bake/nascar-stars-visit-veterans-at-walter-reed-army-medical-center-092713

Maybe she co-authors Ron Stone's fairytales, too. :rolleyes:

Richard

Team Sergeant
01-14-2015, 12:38
Maybe she co-authors Ron Stone's fairytales, too. :rolleyes:

Richard

Non-believer......

Streck-Fu
01-14-2015, 12:54
She's going to take flight with that sidearm hanging way out there in that drop holster. Looks like a wing.....

Team Sergeant
01-14-2015, 13:04
She's going to take flight with that sidearm hanging way out there in that drop holster. Looks like a wing.....

Sexist

tonyz
01-14-2015, 13:13
LOl, Hot/crazy matrix being put to the test.

The Reaper
01-14-2015, 13:33

I agree.

I was looking for the Onion or Duffleblog link.

And NASCAR, Busch needs a piss test, STAT!

TR

Streck-Fu
01-14-2015, 13:41
Sexist

You are correct. I take that back.

Now to plot her on the hot/crazy chart.....

UWOA (RIP)
01-14-2015, 15:01
Sexist

Top, you're on a roll!!!! Please stop! It's beginning to hurt! ROFLMAO!!!!

CSB
01-14-2015, 17:47
"Everybody on the outside can tell me I'm crazy, but I lived on the inside and saw it firsthand," Kurt Busch said when his attorney, Rusty Hardin, questioned why he still believed Patricia Driscoll is a hired killer.

Dear Kurt:

I'm on the outside.

I've been on the inside.

You're crazy.

Flagg
01-14-2015, 18:35
Maybe she will be appointed by the Executive Branch as a Future Gender Normalized Ranger Video Course Instructor in assassinology

Sorry, in light of the recent discussions I couldn't help myself.

-----

On a far more serious note this sounds like it belongs on the Gong Show rather than comedy.