PDA

View Full Version : 18X - Possible New Pipeline

Lionshare
01-08-2015, 23:05

exsquid
01-09-2015, 21:14
Sounds like the recruiter is talking out his ass.

x/S

glebo
01-10-2015, 07:20
nope...he gave you the "wrong answer"...

StRaTeGy_
01-10-2015, 15:37
QP's,

I swore in yesterday with an 18X contract. I am beyond ecstatic to initiate this journey forward in life. My question for today pertains to the schedule I received on my contract.

The tentative training components and dates seemed to be rather imprecise. I am not sure if a picture of said ambiguity would violate OPSEC so if there is someone who would be willing to discuss the matter via PM, I would be more than happy to send you a screenshot of said lines on the contract.

I brought the question up with a liaison at MEPS and was informed that SFAS was shortened to 7 days and now served as RIP as well. Wanted to double check on here just to make sure. I am not particularly concerned with a change in the program, but rather want to be positive that my contract does not contain an error that could potentially jeopardize my opportunity to even GO to selection.

Best,
Jake

PM me...

PokemonMaster
02-01-2015, 10:27
QP's,

I swore in yesterday with an 18X contract. I am beyond ecstatic to initiate this journey forward in life. My question for today pertains to the schedule I received on my contract.

The tentative training components and dates seemed to be rather imprecise. I am not sure if a picture of said ambiguity would violate OPSEC so if there is someone who would be willing to discuss the matter via PM, I would be more than happy to send you a screenshot of said lines on the contract.

I brought the question up with a liaison at MEPS and was informed that SFAS was shortened to 7 days and now served as RIP as well. Wanted to double check on here just to make sure. I am not particularly concerned with a change in the program, but rather want to be positive that my contract does not contain an error that could potentially jeopardize my opportunity to even GO to selection.

Best,
Jake

I just got your PM. The latest schedule I have from the SF liaison at Benning has selection lasting 19 days. My initial contract was had goofy dates as well that didn't make sense.