PDA

View Full Version : Sponsor A Wreath

MtnGoat
12-11-2014, 06:44
Sponsor A Wreath

Honor veterans in your local community by sponsoring a wreath that will be placed on a veteran’s grave. You choose the location. Groups can get involved as a fundraising project. Today is the last day for this and I haven't see this posted here. Many of us know many Heroes laid to Rest here. They are around 20,000 Wreaths short for the 240K needed. Please share this on all your Social Media Site and friends so they can donate. We did a cash hat around our office to get a few this morning.

See more at: http://www.wreathsacrossamerica.org/act-now/ways-to-sponsor/#sthash.DlvkkkMB.dpuf

Susa
12-11-2014, 09:49
Done. Thank you for sharing that.

MiTTMedic
12-11-2014, 10:08
I'm the VP of the San Antonio Cigar Club and Community Foundation (a 501c). Our members bought quite a few of these.
If any of y'all here in San Antonio are free this Saturday morning, we could use the help placing them at the headstones at the Ft. Sam Cemetery. Our organization is responsible for a rather large quadrant of the cemetery.

MtnGoat
12-11-2014, 13:35
I'm the VP of the San Antonio Cigar Club and Community Foundation (a 501c). Our members bought quite a few of these.
If any of y'all here in San Antonio are free this Saturday morning, we could use the help placing them at the headstones at the Ft. Sam Cemetery. Our organization is responsible for a rather large quadrant of the cemetery.
Outstanding!! Do have a link up location? I'd like to pass onto a few brothers in San Antonio area.

MiTTMedic
12-12-2014, 07:41
I don't have a meetup location for Saturday. I'm actually on the detail to unload the 12k wreaths for tomorrow. Ceremony start time tomorrow at Ft. Sam Cemetery is at 10am (9am if you want to park). POC for our group is Mac McNell (SACC President Emeritus)(210 -744-4627).