PDA

View Full Version : Twitter nuts and Twitter Sucks

Team Sergeant
11-17-2014, 10:14
Twitter Nuts and Twitter Sucks

https://twitter.com/teamseargeant

I don't use twitter or facebook for this very reason, too many fake accounts and too many morons that get away with posting lies and false information.

This moron was most likely one of the many Special Forces or Green Beret Frauds I busted. This same twitter moron is also blasting the blog "This Ain't Hell". Our guess is that he is one of the low IQ SF Frauds we exposed. This Shit for Brains can't even spell "Team Sergeant" correctly.

Twitter was sent an email long ago but twitter refuses to delete this bottom feeding scumbags account.

Really wish he'd come find me and we could "talk" it out........ spineless coward.

On the up side, I've been told that making enemies is akin to "you're doing something right"......

Now which Green Beret fraud was it.......;) feel free to post your guess and give those frauds a whole lot more attention.

My guess is Special Forces fraud Robert Bensh, Robert Joseph Bensh Esq of Cub Energy. We busted him just before the false twitter posts were posted. And before I busted him he was an internet social media master! (not so much anymore). :D

TacOfficer
11-17-2014, 10:25
I wouldn't have the foggiest idea who it is, but.......

What a desperate putz. I just read a number of tweets and this bozo ( no offense to the original clown) has some serious issues. :munchin

MR2
11-17-2014, 10:26
What a marooon!

TrapperFrank
11-17-2014, 10:42
I find it ironic that whomever this bozo is has his facts totally wrong. On more than one occasion I have read the following, "keep this in house," "we are waiting on his records," "I have asked Mary for his records," etc... In most cases, you are more than fair when dealing with posers and give them the benefit of the doubt.

Sdiver
11-17-2014, 10:43
On the up side, I've been told that making enemies is akin to "you're doing something right"......

I believe Winston said it best ...

Mr Weiss
11-17-2014, 10:54
What I find surprising is when people tweet messages like this. If I was instructed not to post my civilian job on social networks, then I'm nearly certain this soldier should be doing the same. Is this not a PERSEC concern?

https://mobile.twitter.com/SGT_Bullet/status/505535787849768960

Pete
11-17-2014, 11:06
6 followers after a couple of years? Interesting mix - GBF and IMP Toys.

Snaquebite
11-17-2014, 11:18
Pathetic....I see This Ain't Hell is a follower..keeping tabs on him.

CSB
11-17-2014, 11:59
For those of us who don't have/use Twitter, can we see a screen capture?

DIYPatriot
11-17-2014, 12:01
Here ya go, CSB.

echoes
11-17-2014, 12:17
YGBSM! What a load of Crap!!! How can that site keep that up? :mad:
Holly:confused:

Barbarian
11-17-2014, 13:24
I wonder how he found time to post all those messages, while busy with his prestigious career? Oh, wait.....

NF_NYC
11-17-2014, 15:15
I don't use social media but I assume that a great way to remove accounts of people impersonating you is to create your own account and have proof that it's you. It should make your case stronger for Twitter & Facebook.

Don't worry, I don't think you'll have to become a regular Twitter user Team Sergeant. :)

Richard
11-17-2014, 19:15
Fake Operator Outs Real Green Beret**
Thyme, 17 November 2014

A highly-decorated fake operator who claims to have served in the 3rd Ranger Battalion, and as a Green Beret in the 7th Special Forces Group and 1st Special Forces Operational Detachment-Delta, has outed a retired Special Forces NCO who goes by the name of “Team Sergeant” as a real Green Beret, Twitter sources confirmed today.

The operator, Robert Bensh, has served in a number of fake Green Beret assignments throughout his self-proclaimed career and left the service with the stolen valor rank of 18F Operations NCO. Sources claim he was a distinguished graduate of the Special Forces Imaginary Qualification Course (SFIQC) in Putney, Vermont.

“I put in a FOIA request and tracked down all of this Team Sergeant’s supposed ‘claims’ about being in Special Forces,” Bensh told reporters while waving around a military DD-214 document. “You know all these stories this Team Sergeant guy has told about being involved in Special Ops all over the world? Well, the records show that’s literally zero percent bullshit.”

“Those true stories and FOIA requests make life much harder for guys like me to bullshit our way through free drinks at the VFW nowadays,” Bensh says.

Team Sergeant, a retired Special Forces NCO, actually served on teams in the 1st and 5th Special Forces Groups.

“He even runs this Professional Soldiers web-site where he and his fellow Green Berets investigate people based on their ‘supposed military experience’ that is totally in keeping with his thorough training and 20-year career in the Special Operations community,” said Bensh. “I mean…the balls on this guy.”

Unfortunately for those like Bensh, their passion for preserving their fake military credentials proves no match as long as Team Sergeant continues his crusade to display and honor real valor.

“This guy actually calls himself a Green Beret, yet he’s never written a book about his training or been in any television survival shows or 60 Minutes interviews,” said Bensh. “This is amateur hour over there at ProfessionalSoldiers.Com.”

At press time, Bensh was seen at a local bar telling a woman about the time he was preparing to shoot Osama bin Laden when ordered by President Bush to scrub the mission…but added that “he really shouldn't be talking about it.”

Richard

** With grateful appreciation to Duffleblog. ;)

Team Sergeant
11-18-2014, 13:51
I don't use social media but I assume that a great way to remove accounts of people impersonating you is to create your own account and have proof that it's you. It should make your case stronger for Twitter & Facebook.

Don't worry, I don't think you'll have to become a regular Twitter user Team Sergeant. :)

Already did that a year ago....... there's a real Twitter account that says "Team Sergeant1" with Team Sergeant as my screen name and avatar.

Team Sergeant
11-18-2014, 13:52
Richard

** With grateful appreciation to Duffleblog. ;)

That's funny....

(1VB)compforce
11-18-2014, 14:38
Already did that a year ago....... there's a real Twitter account that says "Team Sergeant1" with Team Sergeant as my screen name and avatar.

Why not do the verified route? @TheRealTeamSergeant would be a good tag... I think you could make a case based on his account.

http://www.wikihow.com/Get-a-Verified-Account-on-Twitter

PRB
11-18-2014, 18:34
A man is known by his enemies.....iotw, you are doing just fine.

miclo18d
11-18-2014, 19:58
Wear it as a badge of honor TS! I read a few of them and LMAO! most people that see that will come to PS.com and actually read what you ARE doing with these posers!

:lifter:lifter:lifter:lifter