PDA

View Full Version : Yo estaba seguro que fue el!

NousDefionsDoc
12-14-2004, 15:37
Taxi Driver Shoots Man in Bin Laden Mask

1 hour, 47 minutes ago

SAN JOSE, Costa Rica - Osama bin Laden take note: You wouldn't be safe in Costa Rica. A startled taxi driver shot and wounded a jokester wearing a plastic mask of the al-Qaida leader, police said Tuesday.

Leonel Arias, 47, told police he was playing a practical joke by donning the Bin Laden mask, toting his pellet rifle and jumping out to scare drivers on a narrow street in his hometown, Carrizal de Alajuela, about 20 miles north of San Jose.

Arias had startled several drivers that way on Monday afternoon. But when he jumped out in front of taxi driver Juan Pablo Sandoval, the motorist reached for a gun and shot him twice in the stomach. He was hospitalized in stable condition.

"For me and I think for anybody else at a time like that one thinks the worst and so I fired my gun," Sandoval told Channel 7 television.

Police declined to detain Sandoval, saying he had believed he was acting in self-defense.

casey
12-14-2004, 20:07
Its all fun and games until sombody poke's an eye out.... or a receipt for the OBL mask is found in the taxi drivers wallet.

Roguish Lawyer
12-14-2004, 20:26
Lmao!!!

Bravo1-3
12-14-2004, 21:26
One or two more hits and he'd be in the running for a Darwin Award. What the hell was that guy thinking? "Gee, I'll grab this here thing that looks a LOT like a gun, throw on a mask, and jump out in the road! Wow, I'm a fucking comic genious!" :confused:

CRad
12-15-2004, 20:07
What an idiot! LMAO!