PDA

View Full Version : So it begins......

Mills
10-28-2014, 14:09
I knew it was coming, the slippery slope argument has once again proven true.

It will only be a matter of time before Transgender Soldiers will be allowed to serve with "honor"................pending of course................that they have special rules to compliment their service.

IMO, Transgender persons are nothing more than gay people who are going the extra mile in order to gain self acceptance.

Somewhere along the line, someone needs to stand up and tell people...........

No.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/transgender-military-members-are-in-a-precarious-position/2014/10/27/38204fd6-5870-11e4-b812-38518ae74c67_story.html

And can someone smarter than me tell me why "it" is wearing our distinctive unit insignia?

Team Sergeant
10-28-2014, 14:18
Why not, we already have a guy in the White House that could have NEVER received a Top Secret clearance had he applied for military service......

Besides:

"What does it matter now?"

Mills
10-28-2014, 22:07
IRR would imply that it was a member of the Reserve, correct? I didn't think anyone within the RC, with the exception of USACAPOC were near the community.

Maybe I am blowing it out of proportion, but I have seen people just throw our DUI on their uniform in the past as a way to "church it up", and I for one find it unacceptable.

Apparently, it is also a contributor to the Huffington post who identifies itself by official title............Didn't know you could do that either.

Additionally claims to have over 20 years military experience versus the 14 that the post presented.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/captain-sage-fox/

"CPT Fox enlisted in the Army in 1993, trained and served with Special Forces and worked for the Army Chief of Staff before receiving a direct commission as a Signal Officer in 2009"

Lighthouse
10-28-2014, 22:37
IRR would imply that it was a member of the Reserve, correct? I didn't think anyone within the RC, with the exception of USACAPOC were near the community.

Maybe I am blowing it out of proportion, but I have seen people just throw our DUI on their uniform in the past as a way to "church it up", and I for one find it unacceptable.

Apparently, it is also a contributor to the Huffington post who identifies itself by official title............Didn't know you could do that either.

Additionally claims to have over 20 years military experience versus the 14 that the post presented.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/captain-sage-fox/

"CPT Fox enlisted in the Army in 1993, trained and served with Special Forces and worked for the Army Chief of Staff before receiving a direct commission as a Signal Officer in 2009"

Its like reading the Michael Sam Story all over again. Ride the media gay train to get what you want. 2 more years...

Golf1echo
10-28-2014, 23:06
CPT Fox is listed as a Sig officer on her (?) AKO profile, currently assigned IRR.

Was perhaps assigned to a support unit?

Holly Cow :eek: I thought we were cool Doc? I can't go around fixing everything for you, but this one I WILL :D

MtnGoat
10-29-2014, 05:16
I knew it was coming, the slippery slope argument has once again proven true.

It will only be a matter of time before Transgender Soldiers will be allowed to serve with "honor"................pending of course................that they have special rules to compliment their service.

IMO, Transgender persons are nothing more than gay people who are going the extra mile in order to gain self acceptance.

Somewhere along the line, someone needs to stand up and tell people...........

No.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/transgender-military-members-are-in-a-precarious-position/2014/10/27/38204fd6-5870-11e4-b812-38518ae74c67_story.html

And can someone smarter than me tell me why "it" is wearing our distinctive unit insignia?

Mills I agree with you 1000% over this is the beginning. I foresee that this transgenders in the military will become a major topic and will lead into debate topics for the Presidential Election. Hillary will win all debates over this and these topics.

Anyone assigned to a unit can submit a 4187 to request for a permanent distinctive unit insignia. Likely this "it" did this while assigned to a SF unit.

Mills
10-29-2014, 06:01
The simple fact that there is a "disorder" for this kind of thing is what baffles me. Currently with states that foot the bill for the "transformation", it will only be a matter of time before Uncle Sugar starts footing the bill.

Maybe we can get a disorder created that forces the progressive left to tolerate my intolerance and all bigotry towards these opportunistic, instinct based deviants. "What, you don't like being told how to feel about a certain group of people?"

That would certainly be the pot calling the kettle black.

The morality line in the sand has been turned into a giant grey area in the interest of political correctness and the liberal progressive agenda, that I don't think that we will ever recover.

sg1987
10-29-2014, 07:16
The A.P.A. considered homosexuality a mental illness prior to 1974. The section of this document on sexual deviation also makes mention of several other issues which all seem acceptable by today’s standards – save pedophilia.

Once the “civil rights” issues are cleared up for the LGBT community, MANBLA can get to work on addressing those discriminatory “age of consent laws” too. :eek:

Guess the author of the Mayflower Compact never saw this stuff coming.:mad:

“Having undertaken, for the Glory of God, and advancements of the Christian faith and honor of our King and Country, a voyage to plant the first colony in the Northern parts of Virginia, do by these presents, solemnly and mutually, in the presence of God, and one another, covenant and combine ourselves together into a civil body politic; for our better ordering, and preservation and furtherance of the ends aforesaid; and by virtue hereof to enact, constitute, and frame, such just and equal laws, ordinances, acts, constitutions, and offices, from time to time, as shall be thought most meet and convenient for the general good of the colony; unto which we promise all due submission and obedience.”

Paslode
10-29-2014, 07:41
Here are some links from previous discussions on the Pedophilia and DADT.....and the slippery slope

http://professionalsoldiers.com/forums/search.php?searchid=3610606

http://professionalsoldiers.com/forums/showpost.php?p=411369&postcount=51

http://professionalsoldiers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34853&highlight=trojan+couch

And a nice PDF on the normalization of paraphilias (aka perversions)

The "Trojan Couch":
How the Mental Health Associations Misrepresent Science (www.narth.org/docs/TheTrojanCouchSatinover.pdf)

Mills
10-29-2014, 08:17
Personally, I think incest is next in line.

They make the same animal argument about homosexuality, so one could assume that will be the basis for that argument as well.

However if the progressive agenda props up "science" as a basis for doing anything and everything they want.......then they should at least be able to grasp the concept that.............

Animals are not morally responsible creatures due to their lack of complex thought and basic brain function that drives them to act on instinct and instinct alone, making them not ethically culpable for their actions.

Mustang Man
10-29-2014, 09:39
The treatments make them appear more like their preferred gender, yet they still must wear clothing and use bathrooms according to their enlisted gender. Masculine-looking service members report having to awkwardly correct underlings who call them “sir.”

Wtf lol this is all something like out of a twilight zone episode. I'll be looking forward to greeting transgender officers. Awkward? Comical would best describe it.

"All the way, sirrrr? or ma'mmm? or whatever you are!"

“I just kind of own it,” he said. “It makes some people uncomfortable, but this is 2014. You shouldn’t be afraid to see a man in a skirt.”

Afraid? More like just plain weirded out for me at least. I remember when I was a Junior in HS and saw my first transgender on the subway in NYC. I still don't know what to call it but I can say I was not afraid of it. The only thing I was afraid of was that she (I think) heard my friend blatantly laughing at her when he saw her.

MAB32
10-29-2014, 12:55
Remember, they were "born" this way and refuse to believe that it is "learned behavior." Also, NAMBLA will eventually gain civil liberties too in the future. How about in the future you have to share a fighting position with someone who believes "Sex before eight or it's too late" during a big firefight.

Mills
10-29-2014, 13:09
Remember, they were "born" this way and refuse to believe that it is "learned behavior." Also, NAMBLA will eventually gain civil liberties too in the future. How about in the future you have to share a fighting position with someone who believes "Sex before eight or it's too late" during a big firefight.

So you are telling me that 90% of Muslim men are born that way?

I have used that one several times during discussions, and obviously if you can't tell...........I am just "racist".

MAB32
10-30-2014, 09:37
Nope, learned behavior.:) "racist", learned behavior too.