PDA

View Full Version : Jumping Straight to an intelligence emphasis

conco303
10-24-2014, 18:48
Well I accepted the internship>job offer from the DIA and I'm gonna just jump straight to spook. Wish I could say it was fun but you guys clearly dislike me. I won't hold it against you though, because we could very well see each other in the field one day sharing intel or killing terrorists. Stay safe, now I have to spit shine the internet for anything with my name posted on it...

Thanks for the well wishes, and good luck on your new DIA telework job in the UK.
Razor

Astronomy
10-24-2014, 18:52
Figure the odds...

SF_BHT
10-24-2014, 19:28
:rolleyes::eek:

Spook interns..... Enjoy.....

Hope you develop a little thicker skin as you will need it unless you in the basement of DIA...

lindy
10-24-2014, 19:29
Well I accepted the internship>job offer from the DIA and I'm gonna just jump straight to spook. Wish I could say it was fun but you guys clearly dislike me. I won't hold it against you though, because we could very well see each other in the field one day sharing intel or killing terrorists. Stay safe, now I have to spit shine the internet for anything with my name posted on it...

You are aware that the IC queries your online presence just like they do your neighbors, friends, etc. during your SSBI? :confused:

The Reaper
10-24-2014, 19:39

Let us know when you get that first confirmed kill.

And feel free to use this site for a reference.

TR

Radar Rider
10-24-2014, 21:11

DIA? Really? C'mon, man, you've just joined the junior varsity. Do NOT ever go off post; you'll be eaten alive.

Five-O
10-24-2014, 21:23
Has to be a troll? Right??

Sohei
10-24-2014, 21:24
Has to be a troll? Right??

Indeed...of the highest order!

Sdiver
10-24-2014, 23:26
Sorry, I read 'DIA' and automatically think Denver International Airport.

Maybe he's off to join the TSA at DIA ???

You know those guys who 'read' those body scanners think of themselves as 'spooks' ... the same way that drone 'pilots' think of themselves as flying in a combat environment.

:munchin

UWOA (RIP)
10-24-2014, 23:45
Figure the odds...

I did and given his 'footprint' here I figured this has to be Chuck Barris's son, following in his father's footsteps ... perhaps he is even now living 'Confessions of a Dangerous Mind.'

Good luck at DIA!

Bettendorf
10-25-2014, 08:05
Seek help.

MR2
10-26-2014, 07:32
I did and given his 'footprint' here I figured this has to be Chuck Barris's son, following in his father's footsteps ... perhaps he is even now living 'Confessions of a Dangerous Mind.'

Good luck at DIA!

LMAO

Pete
10-26-2014, 11:11
... Wish I could say it was fun but you guys clearly dislike me. I won't hold it against you though, because we could very well see each other in the field one day sharing intel or killing terrorists. .....

Since all we know of you is what you posted did you ever stop and think that it just might be you and not us?

No! Couldn't be! You're perfect in every way.

NF_NYC
10-26-2014, 11:50
Aren't you the guy who said he was a very highly intelligent Green Beret recruit the day before?

I feel like you're trolling the site, man. :confused:

Marlboro
10-26-2014, 12:27
:munchin:munchin:munchin:munchin