PDA

View Full Version : Utah National Guard "Scandal"

Loadsmasher
10-17-2014, 14:51
Apparently the legislature of Utah has nothing better to do than Charlie Bravo barrel-chested freedom fighters in their quest to foster international relations and enhance cultural awareness.;)

http://fox13now.com/2014/10/16/risque-swimsuit-calendar-prompts-investigation-by-utah-national-guard/

I think the only reason the spokesperson was mad was because he wasn't invited. So the AAR for this should be that a much more detailed CONOP needs be given to the TAG, to include pictures/videos/and a KLE.

Punishment should be that all offenders be lined up and have their hands lightly slapped once and an admonishment to never ever forget to invite the TAG.

One interesting note, the credit section of the video used by the news and the credit section from the most recent upload to YouTube (I scrutinized it thoroughly and repeatedly, you're welcome) differ slightly.

The Reaper
10-17-2014, 15:58
This is bullshit, but it is probably a violation of the regs.

The girls and the video seem pretty harmless to me, but there is a Fun Policeman around every corner these days.

The military is scared shitless of sexual assault complaints, so anything, including Muscle and Fitness magazine or a newspaper with a bra ad is verboten and must be reported. Then off to the re-education and self-criticism camp for another indoctrination session.

As far as the Army is concerned, a guy who wants to see female skin is probably a rapist.

I guess the Taliban is now in charge of the DoD.

Nevertheless, using government property for a commercial photo shoot requires approval.

TR

PRB
10-17-2014, 17:16
Nevertheless, using government property for a commercial photo shoot requires approval.

TR[/QUOTE]

Yup on permission...silly stuff.
There was that Chica Sp4 that did a Hustler photo shoot on Bragg, used a Hummer with the vehicle numbers in the shot....did a titty shot partially out of uniform by the Ft. Bragg sign on Yadkin Rd corner...I think about 96.

Badger52
10-17-2014, 19:45
Deplorable.

CSB
10-17-2014, 20:10
I noticed one model clearly wearing a seat belt, but I also noticed she was NOT wearing a reflective belt.

I think the Sergeant Major should give her a good spanking ...
that's it,
give them all a good spanking ...
and then the [well, Monty Python fans can fill in the rest of the quote].

tonyz
10-17-2014, 20:23
"Video of buxom models riding around in tanks and firing guns..."

As a taxpayer...I got all worked up just reading this...

I'll be in my bunk checking that video - repeatedly - for more violations.

Peregrino
10-17-2014, 20:36
LMAO! I was on the phone yesterday listening to a guy at 19th SFG(A) HQ in UT lament that the TX Bn was "out of control". If this is an example of "in control" I can't wait to see what happens when the TX Bn makes the news! They might even surpass the SS scandal. :munchin

Scimitar
10-17-2014, 21:36
As I entered this thread, I was thinking it would be a good laugh.

I started watching the video, and as soon as it said 19th, I laughed so loud that 2 staff members came to see what the ruckus was. ;)

Classic...

S

Richard
10-17-2014, 22:00
Utah - NG - Mormonism - sexy video - what could go wrong with that scenario... :rolleyes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCfV3D_96BU&feature=youtu.be

Richard

JJ_BPK
10-18-2014, 03:08
Maybe someone that's been out to Toole, of late, can correct this FOG, but I observed some anomalies..

1)T O & E, The 19th has arty??
2)@1:31, Big Shot Ranch sign?,link (http://www.bigshotranch.com/index.html)
3)@1:41, New LOONG Tab, "Police"???
4)@2:18, Cellulite on the Snow Bunnies??
5)water gun fight, Big Shot Ranch, I am still reviewing..
6)@3:56, Keys on Main bar,link (http://keysonmain.com/seattle/), 1st SFG must be involved?
7)@4:42, Additional weapons: Daniel Defense

Personally, I think this is all PR for the new Hot Shots calendar..

Golf1echo
10-18-2014, 06:19
Maybe someone that's been out to Toole, of late, can correct this FOG, but I observed some anomalies..

1)T O & E, The 19th has arty??
2)@1:31, Big Shot Ranch sign?,link (http://www.bigshotranch.com/index.html)
3)@1:41, New LOONG Tab, "Police"???
4)@2:18, Cellulite on the Snow Bunnies??
5)water gun fight, Big Shot Ranch, I am still reviewing..
6)@3:56, Keys on Main bar,link (http://keysonmain.com/seattle/), 1st SFG must be involved?
7)@4:42, Additional weapons: Daniel Defense

Personally, I think this is all PR for the new Hot Shots calendar..

I don't recall any 155's in inventory...It was always a curiosity that they brought our parachutes out to Buckley/ Strassburg in a Ryder truck from Utah, but then again I don't recall any riggers either. We always chuckled, having all the equipment in Utah seemed important ...but that was a long time ago.

Goose bumps or cellulite, that is an important difference, definitely require more recon.

Peregrino
10-18-2014, 09:17
Utah - NG - Mormonism - sexy video - what could go wrong with that scenario... :rolleyes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCfV3D_96BU&feature=youtu.be

Richard

OMG! I have GOT to get one of these calendars.

Kyobanim
10-18-2014, 12:00
That would be a great recruiting video. Makes me want to join.

JJ_BPK
10-18-2014, 12:50
Looks like they had permission, kinda, sorta, may-b??

Mustang Man
10-18-2014, 13:25
“It flies in the face of any progress we have made in the military and sends out this archaic message to girls and women that their true value lies in their body parts,” Seelig said.

What the hell? I don't think it's sending any kind of archaic message! Seriously, why do people always have to try to tie in some darkening politically correct message with this kind of stuff!? Only message I got from this is UK models enjoy shooting weapons, are comfortable with their bodies exposed, and like to go out on the town.

The funny thing is if a female is a model her true value (financially) are her body parts.

tonyz
10-18-2014, 13:41
The healthy male appreciation of attractive women in scantily clad wardrobe goes back a ways...prolly won't change despite the best efforts of many.

The femi-nazi version of the world seems a fairly recent phenomenon.

Haters gonna hate.

Remington Raidr
10-18-2014, 15:14
This is an OUTRAGE!!! I volunteer to find the TRUTH, using enhanced interrogation techniques. Now, I have absolute NO training or experience, so I will have to make it up as I go along. I will make those vixens give me ALL the details . . . or die trying.:D

Team Sergeant
10-18-2014, 16:06
Jesus-H-Friggin Chrissst, The next thing you know Special Forces will be keeping circus animals for pets, like live male Lions............... and transporting 100 live rattlesnakes 2000 miles on a AF aircraft........ WTF is the world coming to? :munchin

I sure hope the 19th did a "Risk Analysis" before they allowed these "British Spies" to access those WMD's.......:rolleyes:

PRB
10-18-2014, 17:46
...or having strippers dance on top of an old station wagon while the BC shows off shooting a silenced SMG....
or...or....lol

p.s. while some guy that eventually made BG rats him out because some IG found C4 stored in his units team rooms/conex's..."Hey, look over there!".....

Ah, the good old days huh....girls in bathing suits...gimme a break that's Bby sht

Badger52
10-18-2014, 18:10
I think it's a testament to the mentoring capabilities of SF. Most folks I've seen who got a chance to do a speed-unload of a G18 the first time ended with the thing pointed at the sky.
Good Job Men. :cool: