PDA

View Full Version : WHEN YOU FEEL STUPID

BMT (RIP)
09-25-2014, 11:59
-- If you ever feel a little bit stupid !

(On September 17, 1994, Alabama's Heather Whitestone was selected as Miss America 1995.)
Question: If you could live forever, would you and why?
Answer: "I would not live forever, because we should not live forever, because if we were supposed to live forever, then we would live forever, but we cannot live forever, which is why I would not live forever,"
--Miss Alabama in the 1994 Miss USA contest.

:eek:

BMT

The Reaper
09-25-2014, 12:10
Yeah, but she was like, hot and everything!

TR

PedOncoDoc
09-25-2014, 12:24
Yeah, but she was like, hot and everything!

TR

That kind of hot dramatically declines as soon as a girl starts talking. IME, it's best to keep interactions brief and solely for recreation, with little to no conversation.

Snaquebite
09-25-2014, 12:40
Hot or not....I was curious so I peeked...also found this..
After her Miss America win she became a volunteer for Republican causes, she spoke at the party's National Conventions of 1996 and 2000, for GOP presidential nominees Bob Dole and George W. Bush.[3]

In 2002, she courted controversy among the Deaf community when she decided to have a cochlear implant operation in order to hear to an extent in her right ear, the hearing of which she had lost at 18 months. It was activated on September 19, 2002. She said the primary motivation for electing the surgery was an incident when she did not hear her son's cries for help. She said that she has not regretted her decision, thanking her family for supporting her.[4]

She is a motivational speaker and lives on Saint Simons Island with her husband John McCallum, whom she met when he served as a Congressional aide to Speaker Newt Gingrich. They have three children, John, James, and William.[5]

Some of her accomplishments include:

Appointed by President Bush and confirmed by the US Senate to the National Council on Disability - Resigned in 2010.

Becoming a board member for the Helen Keller Foundation for Research and Education, from 1995-2002.

She was appointed to the Advisory Council for the National Institute of Health on Deafness and Other Communication Disorders, in 2002.

Guess she did OK....