PDA

View Full Version : This will make you feel safe

Snaquebite
09-09-2014, 10:19
With the anniversary of 9/11 fast approaching I wanted to give everyone a little sense of security. This is from the DHS National Terrorist Advisory System today.

The Reaper
09-09-2014, 10:35
Well, Hell, according to the DHS, and their experts, the SPLC, there are a lot more suspects here on this forum than in Iraq.

Of course they are not telling YOU what is really going on.

TR

Patriot007
09-09-2014, 11:34
Ignorance is strength.

Team Sergeant
09-09-2014, 13:35
I'm sure DHS will post a double Alpha-Omega Prairie Fire Triple Red, the Sky is Falling Alert on the 11th......... :munchin

I'll be sporting an extra mag. If we have a mooslem uprising here in the Phoenix area I'll be ready.

Snaquebite
09-09-2014, 14:06
I'm not a paranoid kind of guy, but I'm glad I do not live in ANY of the large cities.

SF_BHT
09-09-2014, 16:26
This is funny as we did get an advisory today. Very general but an advisory anyway.

Team Sergeant
09-09-2014, 17:59
I'm not a paranoid kind of guy, but I'm glad I do not live in ANY of the large cities.

Phoenix is OK, we don't get any mass swarming's of stores here.:munchin

Besides about one in five is "legally" packing heat and the morons know it........

An armed society is a polite society........

Badger52
09-09-2014, 19:02
Make your own. (http://www.personalthreatlevel.com/)

SF_BHT
09-09-2014, 20:22
Phoenix is OK, we don't get any mass swarming's of stores here.:munchin

Besides about one in five is "legally" packing heat and the morons know it........

An armed society is a polite society........

Your safe over there. Too much rain. Have you been feet dry during the floods?

Sohei
09-09-2014, 20:34
Ignorance is strength.

Indeed it is.

But many are willingly ignorant...and that makes it even worse.

Team Sergeant
09-10-2014, 14:38
Your safe over there. Too much rain. Have you been feet dry during the floods?

I made a few "rescues" on rain day........ the average rainfall here is about 7 inches "per year". We in the west valley received about 5 1/2 inches in one night........ every intersection in the west valley seemed to be under water........

I did get some laughs though, when those "little" cars decided to follow me through some of the water. I was in four wheel drive and have plenty of clearance, those little cars, not so much.....;)

The Reaper
09-10-2014, 18:09
I made a few "rescues" on rain day........ the average rainfall here is about 7 inches "per year". We in the west valley received about 5 1/2 inches in one night........ every intersection in the west valley seemed to be under water........

I did get some laughs though, when those "little" cars decided to follow me through some of the water. I was in four wheel drive and have plenty of clearance, those little cars, not so much.....;)

How many did you swamp with the wake? :D

TR

orion5
09-10-2014, 19:34

TR

That's exactly what I asked him! Of course, once ISIS learns to control the haboobs, TS is screwed. :D

PSM
09-10-2014, 21:00

TR

The wake suckers them in. Then it hits the curbs and the rebound is what gets them. Especially the ones who leave their windows open. :D I don't do it on purpose, but it happens.

Pat

Badger52
09-11-2014, 19:18
DHS confirms ISIS planning infiltration of US southern border

By Adam Kredo
Published September 10, 2014
Washington Free Beacon

A senior Homeland Security (DHS) official confirmed to Congress on Wednesday that militants associated with the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL or ISIS) are planning to enter the United States via the porous southern border.

Francis Taylor, under secretary for intelligence and analysis at DHS, told senators during a hearing that ISIL supporters are known to be plotting ways to infiltrate the United States through the border.

“There have been Twitter, social media exchanges among ISIL adherents across the globe speaking about that as a possibility,” Taylor told Sen. John McCain (R., Ariz.) in response to a question about “recent reports on Twitter and Facebook of messages that would urge infiltration into the U.S. across our southwestern border.”

“Certainly any infiltration across our border would be a threat,” Taylor said, explaining that border security agents are working to tighten measures that would prevent this from taking place.

“I’m satisfied we have the intelligence and the capability on our border that would prevent that activity,” Taylor said.

Source LINK (http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/09/10/us-confirms-isis-planning-infiltration-us-southern-border/?intcmp=obinsite)

Obviously everyone else was simply let in intentionally but they can get these guys.

Team Sergeant
09-13-2014, 16:01
That's exactly what I asked him! Of course, once ISIS learns to control the haboobs, TS is screwed. :D

No not really, I have these in my gun bag........

Sohei
09-13-2014, 17:18
I may be mistaken, but I think by "Ignorance is Strength," that wasn't to be taken literally, but rather is a line of double-speak from the book 1984:

War is Peace
Ignorance is Strength
Freedom is Slavery

More than likely you are correct. I was the one being literal...;)