PDA

View Full Version : Is POTUS Healthy??

JJ_BPK
09-09-2014, 07:45
Reading Breitbart's latest and I'll looking at berry.

He does not look healthy..
He looks like he forgot his lower dentures or something??
Strange non-symmetrical lower jaw/lip line??

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/09/09/poll-majority-see-obama-as-divisive-failure

Do you think he may be pouting and holding his breath?? Hoping it all goes away??

:munchin

Streck-Fu
09-09-2014, 08:11
Michelle took his cigarettes away and is making him adhere to the school lunch standards.

LarryW
09-09-2014, 08:19
Reading Breitbart's latest and I'll looking at berry.

He does not look healthy..
He looks like he forgot his lower dentures or something??
Strange non-symmetrical lower jaw/lip line??

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/09/09/poll-majority-see-obama-as-divisive-failure

Do you think he may be pouting and holding his breath?? Hoping it all goes away??

:munchin

Maybe there is a crack in something...sorry, Madame Speaker, no wise crack intended. "Crack the window, Michelle, and let some of this smoke out".:eek:

Snaquebite
09-09-2014, 08:43
Jesus I hope he makes it to the end of his term. If he kicks the bucket that would put Biden in charge. If that idiot was in charge we would look back on Obama with fondness.

I disagree. Biden is too stupid and doesn't have a plan to completely disrupt this country. He's clueless but would definitely be an improvement.

JJ_BPK
09-09-2014, 08:47
Michelle took his cigarettes away and is making him adhere to the school lunch standards.

Could be pakalolo lip palsy ??

The Reaper
09-09-2014, 09:33
I disagree. Biden is too stupid and doesn't have a plan to completely disrupt this country. He's clueless but would definitely be an improvement.

Concur.

And it would make Hillary's future much bloodier and more uncertain.

TR

Box
09-09-2014, 10:06
Concur.

And it would make Hillary's future much bloodier and more uncertain.

TR

I can only imagine the shake up in the DNC if they had to figure out how to run Hillary against an icumbant POTUS if for some reason Uncle Joe ended up in the Oval Office.

...Hillary would be making that same face

Streck-Fu
09-09-2014, 10:14

Valerie Jarret would still run the country. No change.

Team Sergeant
09-09-2014, 13:42
Jesus I hope he makes it to the end of his term. If he kicks the bucket that would put Biden in charge. If that idiot was in charge we would look back on Obama with fondness.

Biden = impeachment insurance

Biden is the only reason golf-boy will never be impeached.

miclo18d
09-09-2014, 19:17
Never question Dear Leader's health peasants!!!!!

Brietbart News audited by IRS (http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/09/09/breitbart-news-says-irs-targeted-company-for-audit/)

Guymullins
09-10-2014, 04:35
Ours looks like he may have the Slow Puncture.

TrapperFrank
09-10-2014, 10:50
A trusted source that is in the know told me that Dear Leader uses coke on a daily basis and is bombed out of his gourd most evenings. This source also told me that his main interests are playing video games and his cigarettes. He told me that Valerie Jarrett is the one that runs the country.

LarryW
09-10-2014, 11:16
A trusted source that is in the know told me that Dear Leader uses coke on a daily basis and is bombed out of his gourd most evenings. This source also told me that his main interests are playing video games and his cigarettes. He told me that Valerie Jarrett is the one that runs the country.

Makes sense. Back to the future...his history repeats itself.

Team Sergeant
09-10-2014, 14:33

Where's he scoring his coke? Marion Barry ???

Guymullins
09-10-2014, 14:34
Makes sense. Back to the future...his history repeats itself.

Thats OK, but I don't want to see any naked photos of the missus.

tonyz
09-10-2014, 15:23
Michelle and Valerie need to ease up on golf boy...the strap on appears to be taking its toll.

cold1
09-10-2014, 16:38
I wonder if his SS code name is "Snowman".

Red Flag 1
09-10-2014, 17:01

Dang, and here I thought it was just the beer he had been told to cut back on. I can believe the coke, given hie history of drug use. His view on weed, is also more than a little telling. I feel sorry for the White House staffers, that have to endure this guy.

tom kelly
09-10-2014, 17:09
Tonight we the people get the "Plan to deal with ISIS/ISIL" tom Kelly....Hope Joe Biden had some input on how we will follow them to the gates of hell....tom kelly

MR2
09-10-2014, 20:38
Kinda gives the term White House a whole new meaning now doesn't it.

Box
09-11-2014, 00:51
Where's he scoring his coke? Marion Barry ???

Why would he need a middle man?

He's the POTUS; if he was going to ride the white pony he'd probably have Rick Ross Deliver it like it was a Dominoes pizza.

LarryW
09-11-2014, 04:51
"You take Sally, and I'll take Sue...There ain't no difference between the two."