PDA

View Full Version : The FBI's & DHS's brilliant deduction....... morons.

Team Sergeant
08-26-2014, 11:09
WOW, I would have never have thought of this!!!!

Seriously do we have anyone in the current federal government (not the military) with an IQ higher than a bag of hammers? Anyone? Anyone? There's stupid and then there's FBI & DHS stupid......

Arm yourselves, we have sunni mooslems in country and more coming across the unsecured border.

FBI, DHS bulletin warns of retaliation for airstrikes against ISIS

FBI AND DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY WARN local law enforcement officials that US airstrikes in Iraq could provoke a lone-wolf retaliation by Islamic State sympathizers in the US, Fox News has learned.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/08/26/fbi-dhs-bulletin-warns-retaliation-for-airstrikes-against-isis/

Habu-MFFI 175
08-26-2014, 13:07
Not only those coming in thru unsecured borders, but also those ass clowns that have gone over to fight with our enemies against us. They could come back home and start their own little groups for sure activities.

Badger52
08-26-2014, 13:11
Thanks TS. Clearly in the no-shit Sherlock category. I guess the current Chairman of the Joint Captains of the Obvious didn't get the talking points again from Susan Rice (now POTUS' national security adviser). Damned email.
:rolleyes:

Team Sergeant
08-26-2014, 13:48
Now I'm beginning to understand their need to be called "special" agents.

Stobey
08-26-2014, 14:14
Now I'm beginning to understand their need to be called "special" agents.

Or as "Ripley" would say in ALIENS:

"Did IQs just drop sharply while I was away?" :D

Box
08-26-2014, 14:15
lets just make sure that we keep an eye on US troops returning from overseas...
...because clearly our gubmint thinks americans are more dangerous than radical islamists

Gypsy
08-26-2014, 17:58
The border is sieve...no doubt they've been coming in for years now.