PDA

View Full Version : Wounded SF needed for a great trip!!!!

Beef
08-13-2014, 10:39
We need 4 wounded SF (preferably) guys for an all expenses paid trip asbelow. they need to be in the Southeast US. transportation and everything is paid by the foundation. Anybody at Bragg or Eglin would be great. We need to know ASAP, since SOCOM wants to do a background check before the briefing.
Any questions, contact me via PM here or preferably
Dan Fordice at below. So anyone that you submit will be greatly appreciated. SOTA's and support personnel are good, too. And I ain't a doctor, that's a joke between us.

Semper Fi,

Beef

Hello Dr. Beef,

Here is the schedule for our Warrior Bonfire Project SF Tampa Trip:

Thursday Sept.4 Travel to Tampa
Friday Sept 5 Tour Fantasy of Flight Museum in Polk City FL
Dinner at Wayne Boggs house. Wayne is star of new reality TV show that premiers this fall call “The Boss”. He is going to give us a preview of some of the shows.
Saturday Sept 6 Fishing Trip
Sunday Sept 7 Pregame tailgating with Raymond James then Buccaneers vs Carolina Panthers game in Raymond James Stadium.
Monday Sept 8 Tour and Briefing at SOCOM
Return Home.

I need six guys for this and so far I have two. I am working it from a few different angles so if you have a few, we are going to take the first ones that tell us they want to go. Just have anyone you get in touch with contact me and I will get them squared away.

Thanks.

Dan K. Fordice III, Founder

We will Provide the Bonfire

Dan Fordice
P.O. Box 1101
Vicksburg, MS 39181

Phone 601-636-5807
Fax 601-636-8847
Cell 601-529-5757
E-mail dan@warriorbonfireproject.org
Website www.warriorbonfireproject.org

Beef
08-13-2014, 15:30
GBF is supplying some names. Dan contacted them and they are on it. Support GBF!