PDA

View Full Version : ISIL Is Being Aided and Abetted by Israel

LarryW
08-09-2014, 08:34
Thank goodness Canada now has the quality of journalists we have in our MSM.

ISIL Is Being Aided and Abetted by Israel

http://english.farsnews.com/newstext.aspx?nn=13930515000176

TEHRAN (FNA)- Brandon Martinez, a Canadian journalist and freelance writer, believes that the so-called Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL or ISIS) is the co-product of the Israeli regime and the United States who are supporting it financially and militarily. According to Brandon Martinez, ISIL is pursuing a Zionist agenda that was set out in 1980s by a fanatic Israeli strategist Oded Yinon who had envisaged the balkanization of the Middle East nations that are not supportive of Israel’s expansionistic, imperial agenda.

“Recently we saw Israel bomb several Syrian military sites to aid the ISIL insurgency in the south of the country, which illustrates quite clearly that ISIL is being aided and abetted by Tel Aviv as part of a broader Zionist destabilization plot in Syria,” said Brandon Martinez in an interview with Fars News Agency.

“Israel’s ultimate agenda, as outlined in the [Oded] Yinon document and other Israeli geopolitical manifestos, is to have Muslims and Arabs fighting and squabbling amongst themselves so that nobody can challenge its hegemony and also so that it can get away with the ongoing ethnic cleansing of Palestine with little protest from the outside world,” he added.

As said by Mr. Martinez, it’s in the best interests of Israel to ignite infighting and dispute among the Muslims and Arab nations, while in effect the different Muslim denominations, including the Shiites and Sunnis, are not at odds and always lived in peaceful coexistence as long as the foreign powers don’t pit them against each other.

Brandon Martinez is a journalist and freelance writer with a special focus on the foreign policy issues and Middle East current affairs. A critic of the “farcical War on Terror”, he has long blogged on Zionism, Israel-Palestine, American and Canadian foreign policy, war, terrorism and deception in media and politics. Martinez is a frequent contributor to Press TV.

What follows is the text of FNA’s interview with Mr. Brandon Martinez on the recent rise of the ISIL in Iraq and Syria and their relationship with the world powers.

(Cont.)

(I don't know whether to shit or go blind.)

Peregrino
08-09-2014, 08:56
Thank goodness Canada now has the quality of journalists we have in our MSM.

(I don't know whether to shit or go blind.)

Laughter is the best medicine. It's music to load magazines by.

The Reaper
08-09-2014, 09:16
Well, now that the secret is out, I guess it is okay to let the world know that Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi is on the US and Israeli payroll as well.

Shalom, Y'all. :rolleyes:

TR

Guy
08-09-2014, 09:17
As said by Mr. Martinez, it’s in the best interests of Israel to ignite infighting and dispute among the Muslims and Arab nations, while in effect the different Muslim denominations, including the Shiites and Sunnis, are not at odds and always lived in peaceful coexistence as long as the foreign powers don’t pit them against each other.

Hello Mr. Martinez,

I'm pretty sure the peaceful coexistence between the Sunnis, Shiites and/or whoeverthefuck has been lost sometime ago....

Richard
08-09-2014, 09:23
Recycled 7th Century CE coexistence.

And so it goes...

Richard

Box
08-09-2014, 09:34
Shut the fuck up and make some more maple syrup Brandon !!

You silly asshole.

PRB
08-09-2014, 10:50
I knew it...just like 9/11 was an inside job....wowee

tonyz
08-09-2014, 11:14
Brandon me lad...one too many hits off the Mayor Rob Ford crack pipe I see...

Sigaba
08-09-2014, 21:10
Mr. Martinez also reports for Veterans News Now, a not for profit on line news outlet <<LINK (http://www.veteransnewsnow.com/author/bmartinez/)>>.

Peregrino
08-09-2014, 22:33
Mr. Martinez also reports for Veterans News Now, a not for profit on line news outlet <<LINK (http://www.veteransnewsnow.com/author/bmartinez/)>>.

Not sure you helped his cause with the additional information. Just the opposite, you cemented my opinion nicely. Another anti-Semite, tin foil hat wearing, pro-Islamist/Palestinian, progressive with an agenda and an outlet. You also saved me from wasting time on the "not for profit on-line news outlet". More proof that having "Veteran" in its title doesn't necessarily mean a media outlet is pro-veteran or even loosely connected to any veteran's reality. For all of that, I thank you.

Sigaba
08-10-2014, 01:23
Not sure you helped his cause with the additional information. Just the opposite, you cemented my opinion nicely. Another anti-Semite, tin foil hat wearing, pro-Islamist/Palestinian, progressive with an agenda and an outlet. You also saved me from wasting time on the "not for profit on-line news outlet". More proof that having "Veteran" in its title doesn't necessarily mean a media outlet is pro-veteran or even loosely connected to any veteran's reality. For all of that, I thank you.My intent was to indicate my concern that Mr. Martinez's reporting, because of his affiliation with VNN, might gain a measure of credibility with readers who don't do their due diligence.

I am also concerned that the VNN, which I learned of just today, will attempt to present itself as the voice of veterans. An effort, which if successful, will work to the detriment of all Americans.

akv
08-10-2014, 03:14
"....Mr. Martinez, whose investment portfolio includes Alcoa, later explained how the Mossad clearly invented, cancer, hurricanes, and the Los Angeles Dodgers..."