PDA

View Full Version : Asymmetrical Warfare - FEMA Preparing For 200 Million Deaths

LarryW
07-29-2014, 13:21
I am by no means expert enough to comment on the likelihood of an AS threat to America. There are members here who are. However, I would sleep a lot better knowing there was more cohesion in the DHS than what is suggested in this video.

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2014/07/immigrant-surge-asymmetrical-warfare-fema-preparing-for-200-million-deaths-video-2999054.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=tumblr

:eek:

Paslode
07-29-2014, 16:11
LW,

You gotta remember Jeh is running the DHS Showboat, he has the resources to crack down on Ma and Pa tax paying citizen who buy vehicles on Ebay and some schmuck who allegedly downloaded some off limits pron but he doesn't have the resources to uphold the law and protect our borders.

Prez Zero, Jeh, his boss Holder and a whole lot of others in the District of Criminals should be in shackles and awaiting their day in court on charges of treason and Seditious conspiracy.

LarryW
07-29-2014, 21:54
LW,

You gotta remember Jeh is running the DHS Showboat, he has the resources to crack down on Ma and Pa tax paying citizen who buy vehicles on Ebay and some schmuck who allegedly downloaded some off limits pron but he doesn't have the resources to uphold the law and protect our borders.

Prez Zero, Jeh, his boss Holder and a whole lot of others in the District of Criminals should be in shackles and awaiting their day in court on charges of treason and Seditious conspiracy.

I agree at least with the sentiment of all your comments.

FWIW, however, I did three searches on Google re: "Zachary Taylor" (border, not former President), "FEMA 200 million", and "Chris Burgard" (the guy who's making the "Back to the Border" movie) and couldn't find any other source thru 6 pages of each search citing the FEMA 200 million death claim (beyond the Taylor interview). Further, how could he know about the FEMA conspiracy but not know where the sick people went when they left BP custody? (FEMA is especially security conscious.) I don't know the answers to these issues but I'd sure like to. I suspect his inference that there is little or no interdepartmental communication within DHS is probably accurate. Not earth shaking news there. But, the FEMA claim is the elephant in the room, and should be verified to some degree.

I'm not suggesting that this interview is primarily aimed at promoting Mr. Burgard's documentary, but have some Missouri blood in me that's restless about now.

Opinions?

:munchin