PDA

View Full Version : Mexico made deal to send more illegals to U.S.

mojaveman
07-10-2014, 14:52
On Monday, Mexican President Enrique Pena Nieto and Guatemalan president Otto Perez Molina held a joint peers conference in Playa de Catazaja, Mexico, to officially announce an agreement to make it easier for those making the illegal journey to the United States from Central America. to cross into Mexico.

Sounds like nobody's on our side in this problem, not our own government or any of the others. :(

http://www.examiner.com/article/mexico-made-deal-to-send-more-illegal-aliens-to-the-u-s

blacksmoke
07-11-2014, 09:11
Looks like an attempt to make slow moves into the country. They probably figure they can flood the U.S. with millions more before an amnesty deal is reached, giving the democrats a much larger base, and a faster growing demographic than conservative white America. Hey, we did steal this land from the Indians, why not steal it back? :munchin

Dean Jarvis
07-11-2014, 09:42
Time for Congress to stop the financial aid to Mexico and cancel the NAFTA agreement. This is just so much BS. Our politician better start getting a handle on this:mad:

MR2
07-11-2014, 09:55
NAFTA - National Amnesty For Transient Aliens?

Oldrotorhead
07-11-2014, 10:31
Congress is at fault,
1. They let POTUS do what ever the hell he wants.
2. They continue to fund foreign aid to our enemies and I do think Mexico is an enemy.
3. They fail to end Anchor Baby scam.
4. Since the last amnesty they have failed to secure the border.

This list of Congressional failures is almost endless.:mad:

Golf1echo
07-11-2014, 11:37
I have been waiting to hear from a Border Patrol Agent:http://www.naturalnews.com/045944_Obama_administration_drug_smugglers_human_t raffickers.html# , if anyone has a good perspective of what is going on it is one of them and it is no mystery why they have been silenced. I spent some time with agents out of the Tucson Station several years ago...they had a lot to say then and I am sure they do now. They have a tough job and have been put in a tough situation, I found they wanted to do the work and did so with compassion in-spite of very few resources.

A few observations:

They showed me a letter they acquired from some detainees that were being processed. To para phrase it was an encouraging letter telling the recipients to forget their fears and come ahead, free medical care, free food, agencies and church groups that would help once they got here or if they were detained by La Migra.

At the time they were identifying illegals by finger prints and they showed me the files with all the aliases the same individuals would come into the country under. I saw that illegals had all the rights of an American Citizen but none of the responsibilities, if they were caught committing a crime they were deported and if it was serious enough they would be extradited back for trial. As a whole these illegals were quite savvy in their knowledge and for the most part had a network to come to. I am sure there have been changes since my time with them but am quite sure the premise for coming has not.
There was much more...

Our Government has long not taken the Southern Border seriously and now it appears the current administration is using and promoting this illegal immigration for it's own political purposes. The media portrays this as a sudden event, what a crock, "Which Way Home" http://whichwayhome.net/ or http://www.hbo.com/documentaries/which-way-home#/ is a documentary about all this, it was made in 2009. The administration has known all about this and has done nothing to stem the flow at the origins. These are not all children it is a mass migration and it is being done with the current administration being complicit. Just a heads up for the white house, we are a country of laws, if you don't like the laws, change them this rule by decree is NOT OK. We should not tolerate this...

sinjefe
07-11-2014, 12:28
As I have said before:

http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=555931#post555931

Surf n Turf
07-11-2014, 15:22
With the risk of adding a religious component to this discussion, I wonder if this really was set up years ago (2010), and we are 4+ years behind the curve.

We think this person in the white house is incompetent, but maybe this was all planned..if not be him, his staff or department heads.

Are we being played for suckers as they completely change our country, if not now, in 10 to 15 years as these "illegal children" are naturalized, mature, and vote.

SnT

HHS Bankrolled Catholic and Baptist Church from 2010 to 2013 to Prepare for Obama’s 2014 Invasion -

A month or two ago news broke that Obama’s HHS was calling for private contractors to help transport illegal aliens throughout the interior United States. What made this already big news even bigger is the fact that the original call for proposals came out in January, long before the bulk of the illegal alien surge began.

The breaking news you’re about to read is ten times bigger, because the following proves the Obama administration was bankrolling America’s churches back in 2010. And the tens of millions were flowing in to prepare for the invasion currently underway

The following is a small taste of what’s out there in grant records. This is just the tip of the iceberg, folks.

Between Dec 2010 and Nov 2013, the Catholic Charities Diocese of Galveston received $15,549,078 in federal grants from Health & Human Services for “Unaccompanied Alien Children Project” with a program description of “Refugee and Entry Assistance.”

Last year, the Catholic Charities Diocese of Fort Worth received $350,000 from Department of Homeland Security for “citizenship and education training” with a program description of “citizenship and immigration services

Between September 2010 and September 2013, the Catholic Charities of Dallas received $823,658 from the Department of Homeland Security for “Citizenship Education Training” for “refugee and entrant assistance.”

And the Baptist's haven't been left out
From Dec 2012 to January 2014, Baptist Child & Family Services received $62,111,126 in federal grants from Health & Human Services for “Unaccompanied Alien Children Program.”

http://www.libertynews.com/2014/07/exclusive-hhs-bankrolled-catholic-and-baptist-church-from-2010-to-2013-to-prepare-for-obamas-2014-invasion/#sthash.SX8cycbL.dpuf

Golf1echo
07-11-2014, 16:16
Surf and Turf,
I have seen and experienced this. In the small Town in Western North Carolina that I was living in for a couple of Decades. I watched it become a sanctuary city. The dynamic currently is that local construction and landscaping businesses today hire mostly illegals. It is an expensive town to live in so worker housing was always at a premium, as businesses got larger they pushed out the local tradesman and replaced that labor with cheaper illegal workers. The Churches were complicit in all this, They run food programs in each church but they do not all have out lets...there are two food pantries in town, one called the Emergency Council, they provide a food box once a month to seniors and locals that need help. The other is run by the Methodist Church here is it's website http://www.thelaurelmagazine.com/news/2013/09/the-food-pantry-of-highlands-nc/ ( they say they service 824...there are only 700+ registered voters in town) The signage is actually in Spanish and at least 99% of the recipients being Hispanic illegals, They receive food Monday of each week, they schedule recipients to come at an appointed time and you can observe a steady flow of hundreds all day long. I have been told that when an item is not available, watch out, I am also aware that food that was once destine for the local seniors at the Emergency Council is being redistributed to the Pantry. The churches also are putting on events through out the year for the illegals, like "La Noche"most of these participants come from the county seat a good 40 minutes away, one year they asked the police not to have their car parked out front as it would scare the attendees away from the festivities. These activities are totally supported and driven by the churches in town. It makes no sense*, I watched my business change greatly due to these dynamics and I was paying taxes, license fees, insurance, etc... on all, you can be sure, they do not. In helping other businesses over the years with design work I have seen how the illegal operates. They change their names every couple of years, they have fake or stolen SSN's, They fill out their W2 forms incorrectly to claim all kinds of children, Their como system is stellar, the minute a road block goes up they all call each other and either change routes or stall until they get the all clear, they set up temporary labor businesses which change every couple of years, they do not live locally or load up a rented or sponsored house with more people than code allows,spend else where or send it back home,etc...
* This labor displaced many local folks that were in the trades working for themselves and were required to charge higher rates due to cost of living and taxes.

It is not a sustaining model. As a friend says that big sucking sound every Friday was all that money leaving town...He also said the banks could close it all down by requiring the proper identification...which you do not even need to vote.

NurseTim
07-12-2014, 07:43
I have been touting the following for a decade or more. Tax all money wired outside of the country at 50%. Start cracking down on employers of the illegals, jail time.

Oldrotorhead
07-12-2014, 15:30
I have been touting the following for a decade or more. Tax all money wired outside of the country at 50%. Start cracking down on employers of the illegals, jail time.

That and ban all federal programs provide any aid to illegal aliens. Emergency medical care and a second class trip home should be the upper limit.

Golf1echo
07-12-2014, 15:55

I like the 50% and it makes sense to me. I also concur with the employers sanctions and there actually are those in place supposedly but they are not enforced, case in point one of the biggest offenders in that little town is a County Commissioner. There are tax ramifications too, but as said they work every way around it and it's no secret...those employees that change their names still work for those same companies.

What doesn't get talked about that much are the work programs that used to exist similar to the work and student visas, taxes and pay would all be part of that similar to workmen's comp that way there would be control and taxes paid.

It looks like a full scale invasion to me:http://www.naturalnews.com/045958_infectious_disease_carriers_pandemic_invasi on.html

And then there are these indicators: https://www.google.com/search?q=middle+easterners+infiltrating+the+southe rn+border&oq=middle+easterners+infiltrating+the+southern+bor der&aqs=chrome..69i57.22326j0j1&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

It is just ludicrous we don't have a system of control on that border, I found my pictures from the time with the Border Patrol ( not digitized ) the fence along the border was a joke complete with cattle guards in that particular section. I chuckled a little about the Gen1 An/PVS-5's...some of you guys may not even know what they were.

mojaveman
07-12-2014, 16:38
Minuteman Project founder Jim Gilchrist say's he's launching the "Operation Normandy" program, and he hopes it will by next summer gather 3,500 volunteers on the U.S. - Mexico border to "stop an invasion."

Don't know how realistic of an idea it is but I like it. Maybe he could get about four thousand people or more to march on our nation's capitol and demand that something be done.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/07/10/minuteman-project-vows-return-to-border-as-immigration-influx-continues/

(1VB)compforce
07-13-2014, 06:35
That and ban all federal programs provide any aid to illegal aliens. Emergency medical care and a second class trip home should be the upper limit.

Emergency Medical care should be just enough to stabilize them for the trip back to one of their own hospitals.

Surf n Turf
07-16-2014, 16:12
In the meantime, vets are not getting services, denied pain medication, and our culture is being run into the ground.

What else is this person in the White House going to do in the next 2 1/2 years
and why is congress not stopping this ??

SnT

Obama Gives ‘Charity’ Group $190 Million To Build Illegal Immigrant Resorts & Offices in Six Cities

The Obama administration has awarded a $50 million contract to a charitable group to buy a Texas resort hotel and transform it in to a 600 bed facility for juvenile illegal aliens.

The Palm Aire Hotel and Suites is set to be sold to Baptist Child & Family Services (BCFS) operating under a federal contract, pending local government approval, according to reports from Weslaco, Texas where the hotel is located. Weslaco is a few miles north of the Rio Grande in Hidalgo County.

The resort hotel for illegal alien children is reportedly the ‘first in the nation’.

But it won’t be the last…

The Obama administration gifted the Baptist Child & Family Services (BCFS) $190,707,505 this month to build offices in six cities and four states. This was after he met with the group last week in Texas.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/07/obama-gives-baptist-group-190-million-to-build-illegal-immigrant-resorts-offices-in-six-cities/

sinjefe
07-16-2014, 17:12
For that same amount of money they could buy enough GP larges, cots, concertina wire and a crap load of those big army fans to house ALL of them.

The Reaper
07-16-2014, 17:22
I hope they have good fire suppression systems.

TR