PDA

View Full Version : Dick Morris and Hillary

Roguish Lawyer
12-08-2004, 01:26
Man, he REALLY is out to get her! Just saw him interviewed on Fox News, and he said that she uses investigators all the time and will be the next Richard Nixon, but liberal.

Also said that Bill is a moderate who is liberal when he needs to be for political reasons, while Hillary is a liberal who is moderate when she needs to be for political reasons.

The Reaper
12-08-2004, 06:37
Saw it, I believed him.

TR

Roycroft201
12-08-2004, 11:13
Have you read All Too Human: A Political Education by George Stephanopoulos ? ( Yes - I know ! But I read things on both sides of the fence. It's part of my job,and I tend to read a lot ......).

Anyway, it is an interesting read. G.S. is quite candid about his eventual fall from grace in the White House, and the influence of Hillary behind the scenes and in specific detail on some issues. In the last 100 pages of the book, a great deal is covered on how Dick Morris once again won the President's favor (helped BC on his 1st campaign for Ark. Governor, then dropped by B.C., then rehired, etc.). The amount of influence he (D.M.) had on the President in 1996 is quite amazing, and the manuevering for power behind the scenes is really interesting.

One conclusion I formed after reading this : Dick Morris is a scary man - bright in some areas, stupid in others -letting a prostitute listen in on his phone calls with the POTUS - nevertheless, a scary man, IMO.

RC201

Edit for clarity: I don't discount what Morris said on Fox. However, having read some background on him, he could be spot on regarding any topic at all, and I would still have a hard time with what he says.

Achilles
12-08-2004, 11:34
Also said that Bill is a moderate who is liberal when he needs to be for political reasons, while Hillary is a liberal who is moderate when she needs to be for political reasons.

I don't think the difference between the two could be put any better than that. Good quote!

NousDefionsDoc
12-08-2004, 14:30
If Hillary called him to be her campaign manager for '08, he would fall all over himself like a 2Lt with a map to get over there. Hijo de tigre sali pintado.

Maas
12-15-2004, 18:32
, he would fall all over himself like a 2Lt with a map to get over there.

:D

Sigi
12-15-2004, 19:32
Morris can be viscious when it comes to the Clinton's. He sells books and talks on TV so he has an interest in being anti-Hillary because it pays his rent. Next to Ron Silver, Dick Morris is one of my favorite Hannity&Colmes guests.
I like listening to Dick Morris because he seems to be reformed - a tad.