PDA

View Full Version : Pakistan Family Slits Throats of Young Couple

LarryW
06-28-2014, 09:30
There's so much I don't understand, and that's a good thing I guess, 'cept it means I'm just getting older. Hell I'll never get it. My naivete passes my intelligence like a wild horse passes a fence post.

http://news.yahoo.com/pakistan-family-slits-throats-young-couple-over-love-100423914.html

blacksmoke
06-28-2014, 10:03
When everybody else lives in misery, it's dangerous to be happy.

PRB
06-28-2014, 11:26
This type of thing happens in this country all the time with non Muslims etc. Some people are screwed up and look for an excuse to do this type of thing.

You mean you can do an honor killing here, turn yourself into the police and then get forgiven by the family and walk....that's what happens here?

PRB
06-28-2014, 12:37
we all know crime exists.
However, what happened in Pakistan, and what/that happens in many Muslim countries, does not happen as in that scenario here.
Pre planned extended family planned honor killings of their own children do not happen here in that fashion and then the perpetrators are free to walk because of cultural and Koranic based doctrine.
That's almost a progressive liberal relativism comment.

I bring this up because I hear that all of the time...well, a Mom drove into a lake to drowned her kids...it's the same thing.

No, it is not. Mom is crazy...if Mom had gathered her extended family together to ask for help in murdering her kids would they have said, ok? Let's get 'er done?

Then some will say it's just the tribal culture not Islam....

That's the point...the culture and Islam are one and the same. The Theocracy that is Islam makes the laws that tribal culture extend from...they are inseparable.
All of this blood money, forgiving of murder, ownership of women and children come from the Koran/Hadith/Sira.

No, it is not the same and if you continue to say so you help underwrite peoples ignorance..

MR2
06-28-2014, 14:16
The prison I work in a 55 year old guy and his wife thought it was bullshit he went to prison for having sex with a 12 year old girl. After all she consented.

Two questions. How old was the wife? and Who consented - the wife or the 12 year old?

Oldrotorhead
06-28-2014, 14:34
IMHO they are crazy as well. ANYONE that does that type of thing is not right in the head. The problem there is they have been inbreeding for generations coupled with their culture/religion and you get a lot of this kind of unforgivable shit.

In the south until recently if a white woman was raped by a black man she was looked down upon because she should have killed herself instead of being touched by a black man. BTW my family is from the south and I grew up partly in Oklahoma so you cant say hey I don't know what I am talking about or look down upon southern culture.

I think you read too much into my statement. I am not condoning it or making excuses. My point is there are screwed up people everywhere. Some places more screwed up than others. Every culture has its quirks but theirs has some real F&^%#D up outlooks IMHO. At the end of the day instead of trying to fix their screwed up society(that I don't give a rats ass about) we need to spend time and effort getting rid of our culls here. Work in LE for a while and you will see the same type of thing here. Entire families with a real twisted sense of moral values that plot crimes and cover ups. Then watch some liberal ass judge say it is a mental health problem or they didn't know better and give them probation.

At the end of the day I couldn't care less what happens day to day in Pakistan. Until we admit they are the problem behind the Taliban and quit giving them aid, assassinate some of their ISI that aid the Taliban and generally kick the shit out of them I don't want to hear about how people are unfairly treated there cuz I just don't care.

The difference I see, crazy or not there they are sanctioned by their religion and their government here they are not. Here there are ususally consequences and there they are rewarded. I know you see the scum of the earth at work, but they are being confined for their behavior.

ddoering
06-28-2014, 15:10
IMHO they are crazy as well. ANYONE that does that type of thing is not right in the head. The problem there is they have been inbreeding for generations coupled with their culture/religion and you get a lot of this kind of unforgivable shit.

In the south until recently if a white woman was raped by a black man she was looked down upon because she should have killed herself instead of being touched by a black man. BTW my family is from the south and I grew up partly in Oklahoma so you cant say hey I don't know what I am talking about or look down upon southern culture.

I think you read too much into my statement. I am not condoning it or making excuses. My point is there are screwed up people everywhere. Some places more screwed up than others. Every culture has its quirks but theirs has some real F&^%#D up outlooks IMHO. At the end of the day instead of trying to fix their screwed up society(that I don't give a rats ass about) we need to spend time and effort getting rid of our culls here. Work in LE for a while and you will see the same type of thing here. Entire families with a real twisted sense of moral values that plot crimes and cover ups. Then watch some liberal ass judge say it is a mental health problem or they didn't know better and give them probation.

At the end of the day I couldn't care less what happens day to day in Pakistan. Until we admit they are the problem behind the Taliban and quit giving them aid, assassinate some of their ISI that aid the Taliban and generally kick the shit out of them I don't want to hear about how people are unfairly treated there cuz I just don't care.

I think you under estimate the influence of the religion of peace.

T-Rock
06-28-2014, 19:38
The difference is that honor killing is doctrinally demanded by the practitioners of the religion of pieces...

The Quran says that children should respect their parents. [Quran 17:23-24] [Quran 29:8]

And that Honor killing has the Quran's sanction. [Quran 18:65-81]

The Hadith shows the principle that the parents are guardians of their children. [Sahih Bukhari, Volume 3, Book 46, Number 733]

And the Hadith shows that parents must punish their children with violence. [Sahih Muslim, Book 9, Number 3506]

And also, the Hadith shows that children who are not dutiful to their parents are committing a great sin. [Sahih Bukhari, Volume 8, Book 74, Number 290]

...So Sharia says that if one has committed a great sin, they deserve punishment, up to and including death [ Reliance of the Traveller]

And if a parent kills their children, to restore so called honor?

« o1.2 The following are not subject to retaliation:

A child or insane person, under any circumstances...

A Muslim for killing a non-Muslim...

A Jewish or Christian subject of the Islamic state for killing an apostate from Islam...

A father or mother (or their fathers or mothers) for killing their offspring, or offspring’s offspring.....

[Reliance of the Traveller, pp. 583-584]

VVVV
06-28-2014, 20:12

Recently??? That's not the Oklahoma ( in the '60s) I lived in, but then I didn't associate with white trash racists.

T-Rock
06-29-2014, 01:23
Look up the Pope and what they said about the Crusades.

Read up on the Crusades and how the pope said it was not a sin to kill guess what...... Infidels.

BTW Ms. Okie is Catholic and I am Christian.

Although I'm not Catholic, nor do I follow the Pope, I'm certain you're aware why Constantinople is now called Istanbul. The crusades were a direct result of Islamic aggression.

akv
06-29-2014, 07:49
I'm left just shaking my head at this and and similar Islamist incidents.

As it applies perhaps not to this specific example, aren't "honor killings" a pre-Islamic cultural practice in this part of the world? IIRC Pashtunwali pre-dates Islam in the Af-Pak region. Isn't their integral concept of "Nang" or honor, the thing that on the one hand helped saved SEAL Marcus Luttrell, but has also resulted in thousands of years of honor killings?

Lan
06-29-2014, 10:32
Oddly enough after booking in a White Supremest in CA about 10 years ago I looked at a map mapping out white supremest groups in the nation. Oddly enough the biggest cluster was in Sacramento California area.

One of the nations most prominent white supremist leaders was shot dead in my old neighborhood. Not surprising to me that this area has a lot of gang activity. Progressivism is the root problem. Open borders, lax drug policy, REALIGNMENT (thanks obama), etc... All these things added up spell disaster, any one of them by itself could spell disaster! Parole violaters are being sent back to county jail rather than prison where they belong, and being released less than a week after their arrest with charges dropped in most cases thanks to realignment.

The acceptance of Islam and its ideals in The United States is the start of a much bigger problem which can be blamed on progressivism. A hundred years from now 'honor killings' might be acceptable in The United States because Islam is misunderstood by other religious groups which have benefitted from the First Amendment since its inception. More predominant American religious institutions cannot have their cake and eat it too. What I fear is the intolerance of Americas old religions by progressivists who accept Islam because it's a breath of fresh air, doled out by Islamic progressives who run in the same progressive circle, because well, it's progressive.

akv
06-29-2014, 11:47
....A hundred years from now 'honor killings' might be acceptable in The United States because Islam is misunderstood by other religious groups...

Maybe then the Duke will finally get the Oscar he earned in " The Searchers"...