PDA

View Full Version : AAAaaarrgghhh

glebo
06-27-2014, 06:41
A former member of SEAL Team 6 has become the poster girl for a Pentagon effort to include transgenders — people who have undergone sex-change operations — in the ranks.

Kristin Beck, formerly Senior Chief Petty Officer Christopher Beck, spoke recently at several high-profile events at intelligence agencies and the Pentagon to promote the integration of transgenders.

Well, at least it's not "our" Dianne....

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/jun/26/seal-tem-sixs-kristin-beck-transgender-recruiting-/

Richard
06-27-2014, 07:00
I think I'll just stick with being cis-gendered, thank you.

Richard

NurseTim
06-27-2014, 08:49
That is one ugly broad.

Dean Jarvis
06-27-2014, 09:04
OMG.... how would you like to meet that in a dark bunker :eek:

Box
06-27-2014, 10:08
Warrior Princess

...can someone explain to me why I am supposed to pretend this type of shit is ok but if I have a Penthouose magazine in my possesion while deployed it is ME and those LIKE ME that have a problem???

NIce....
...and yes, that is one god awful creature.

tonyz
06-27-2014, 10:41
...can someone explain to me why I am supposed to pretend this type of shit is ok but if I have a Penthouose magazine in my possesion while deployed it is ME and those LIKE ME that have a problem???

Because, while faster and more efficient, reeducation camps might be a tad obvious.

Dean Jarvis
06-27-2014, 10:44
Warrior Princess

That's the pattern....it all starts with trying to smuggle in a Penthouse magazine and the next thing you know...they want a sex change :rolleyes:

Snaquebite
06-27-2014, 11:30
For you guys not into "inter-service" relationships, you could always ask Diane for a date. :eek:

WarriorDiplomat
06-27-2014, 11:56
That is one ugly broad.

Thats explainable it is half man half woman

WarriorDiplomat
06-27-2014, 12:02
A former member of SEAL Team 6 has become the poster girl for a Pentagon effort to include transgenders — people who have undergone sex-change operations — in the ranks.

Kristin Beck, formerly Senior Chief Petty Officer Christopher Beck, spoke recently at several high-profile events at intelligence agencies and the Pentagon to promote the integration of transgenders.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/jun/26/seal-tem-sixs-kristin-beck-transgender-recruiting-/

I doubt she could do the job anymore yes she has a lifetime of training as a SEAL and DEVGRU and has aquired the skills, when she was a man she had copious testosterone and was physically a man with man strength, aggression and endurance and man thoughts to some extent. When she started hormone therapy she began a physical change that affects the masculine side she was born with the strength, endurance and the aggression is not there anymore like it was when she joined the SEAL's. It's not like G.I. Jane or a masculine looking woman undercover she was a man at the time. Lets put her to the test now that she has reassigned to a woman and lets see how she performs.

glebo
06-27-2014, 12:13
For you guys not into "inter-service" relationships, you could always ask Diane for a date. :eek:

begeezus

PRB
06-27-2014, 12:39

Thought we were going to keep that on the down low.....play up the Ranger aspect

The Reaper
06-27-2014, 20:38
That is one ugly broad.

I think s/he should grow the beard back.

The more of that mug s/he covers, the better.

TR

tonyz
06-27-2014, 21:04
If Janet Reno had a child...

ddoering
06-28-2014, 15:12

What really bothers me is that we are wasting time, effort and money to actively recruit .001% of the population? WTF??? Why not just make sex change a re-enlistment option like a bonus etc....

alelks
06-28-2014, 15:57

That's just an FUGLY dickhead with no balls.

Red Flag 1
06-28-2014, 18:37

Gee, looking at the two pictures, side by side; they look like a nice couple:rolleyes: