PDA

View Full Version : CoLawman checking in!

CoLawman
06-20-2014, 13:42
Just wanted to stop in to let everyone know that I am still alive. Received an email from TS that served as a reminder how much support and friendship I had received from the QPs and family members of QPs while my son was deployed with 10th SF. I will forever be iindebted to you.

I have been very busy holding down my day job while running for the office of Weld County Sheriff these past 14 months. (Not an excuse for being AWOL, but would like it considered in mitigation.) It all comes to a close on June 24th. Win or lose it has been one hell of an experience.

My son was hired by the FBI and assigned to Russian CI in Houston. In that assignment he earned the Director's Award as well as others for a case he and his partner put together against individuals selling our technology to the Russians.

The FBI got smart and recruited and hired several SF to their ranks. Hat tip to them for understanding where to find the best of the best.

All the best, Keith

Sdiver
06-20-2014, 13:49
Welcome back Keith !!!!

Glad to hear things have been going well for you and your family.

Good luck up there in Weld county. Wish I could help out, but I'm in a "fight" right now helping Laura Woods in SD-19, Hudak's old district. ;)

4 more days to go to see if we fold up our tents our order more signs. :D

Hit me up when you can.

Pete
06-20-2014, 13:56
Congrats to both of you for stepping into the ring...

craigepo
06-20-2014, 21:40
Campaigning is a serious butt-kicker. My rule: if you're awake, you need to be shaking someone's hand. Rule 2-hand out note pads. Everybody takes those damn things, and they're cheap.

Good luck.

dennisw
06-20-2014, 22:41
Keith,

Let's hope you kick some butt on the 24th. Good luck.

PRB
06-20-2014, 23:02
Good news, nice to get some good news of late.

Gypsy
06-21-2014, 20:06
Welcome back thanks for the update on your son and yourself!! Best of luck to you on the 24th.