PDA

View Full Version : Wicked Tuna

Team Sergeant
05-05-2014, 11:08
So I'm watching Wicked Tuna last night and what do I see on Captain Marciano's boat?

A Special Forces crest (decal) with 10th Group under it.

Anyone got any idea how that got there? Who does the Captain Marciano know in 10th Group? What's the connection? :munchin

Great show, those are some damn big fish they catch!!!!

mark46th
05-05-2014, 12:26
Love the fishing but what a group of disagreeable assholes. Of course they wouldn't be on the show if they weren't...

Habu-MFFI 175
05-06-2014, 18:39
Bitching, whining, moaning and groaning....hell that's what makes Reality TV. Some of those fish for up and beyond of 25K, depending on size of the fish.

I just watched for a short time and didn't see the Crest. I'll watch next time maybe? have to set the DVR.:munchin

Team Sergeant
05-08-2014, 13:58
Bitching, whining, moaning and groaning....hell that's what makes Reality TV. Some of those fish for up and beyond of 25K, depending on size of the fish.

I just watched for a short time and didn't see the Crest. I'll watch next time maybe? have to set the DVR.:munchin

That's how I caught it, had to rewind it to make sure I saw what I saw. Not only that it was sort of highlighted next to him.

uplink5
05-08-2014, 21:28
Love the fishing but what a group of disagreeable assholes. Of course they wouldn't be on the show if they weren't...

Disagreeable assholes, hell yeah!!!
Kinda like a soap opera for Stinkin rotten dirty nasty ol boys who like to fish, make money at it, and piss in each other's Weaties.
Like any other show it will get old but, until then.
I like it........:munchin.

glebo
05-09-2014, 05:55

so, ya mean like in the TM room...LOL

WarriorDiplomat
05-09-2014, 08:39
That's how I caught it, had to rewind it to make sure I saw what I saw. Not only that it was sort of highlighted next to him.

There was a 10th Grouper who retired from SWTG from that area who's brother was a commercial fisherman.