PDA

View Full Version : Who will play for the BCS title?

Roguish Lawyer
12-02-2004, 11:50
Vote now; poll closes soon. Pick two teams.

Goggles Pizano
12-02-2004, 19:33
USC and OK however I am a fan of the playoff system not this BCS garbage. Auburn, Utah, Cal, and Texas should have a shot at each other and the title.

If the bowl games got together and rotated the championship what makes them think they will make less money in a playoff system? Who would not travel to see (or watch on television) a USC v Auburn liberty bowl in round 1, or Georgia v OK in the Holiday bowl?? 1A football is missing out on some really great game possibilities. :(

Roguish Lawyer
12-02-2004, 19:37
USC and OK however I am a fan of the playoff system not this BCS garbage. Auburn, Utah, Cal, and Texas should have a shot at each other and the title.

If the bowl games got together and rotated the championship what makes them think they will make less money in a playoff system? Who would not travel to see (or watch on television) a USC v Auburn liberty bowl in round 1, or Georgia v OK in the Holiday bowl?? 1A football is missing out on some really great game possibilities. :(

I agree, although Auburn fared quite poorly against the #1 team in the nation last year and the year before. :D

Goggles Pizano
12-02-2004, 19:50
Touche'. :p Alabama residents will now commence your verbal pummeling....